The Rumors and a BOYFRIEND?

How It All Started (Editing!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter3

*Minhos pov*

Before Sulli could wake up,I walked away.I let out a heavy sigh and ruffled my hair.

''Oppa!" an unknown girl came running after me. "Dont you know who I am!"She said.I got a closer look and I knew who she was.It was..Yuri.

I have to admit when I was little I had a crush on her, until she started to be actually really nice to people.I never had the courage to talk to her.

 Now that  a few years passed,and im very popular,and good looking,also smart. I don't like her anymore. She is not attractive.

I wanna know someone who can accept me for me.Not because im popular or good looking.

"Ohh..Umm..Hi arent- ... So Oppa whats your relationship with Sulli." She said.

"Well I don-"...

"Well I heard that since her parents died thats why she is mean."

"She even bullies and beats up other students after school at the park...Oppa watch out and be careful when hanging out with Sulli.Bye Oppa." Yuri said and left me dumbfounded.I honestly didn't want to believe her but for some reason I did.

Be careful of Sulli... no wonder why I think she's dangerous!

The bell rang and I had to go to class.

~*Sulli's POV*~

I feel quite dizzy but the nurse said that I need to take whatever this pill was called.Then I'd get better.Well of course,I took it because I didnt have and other choice or opition.Well I as soon as the bell rang,I ran to my class and went inside also sat in my assigned seat.

Seriously, I was so happy that I didnt have to sit next Froggy Boy.Also F(x) IS HERE! Im so darn happy that i was smiling like and idiot. Im so embarrased but who cares! ! As I sat down next to Krystal, I saw that mostly everyone is giving me death glares and some are smiling at me. And giving me a Thumbs Up.I was completely confused.

 "Ayy~ Sulli~ when did you get an boyfriend first, instead of me!"Krystal said while gigling.

"Ya Ice princess cut it out, she doesnt have just a boyfriend but a popula

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter