Last Goodbyes

How It All Started (Editing!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

Last Goodbyes

What really happend with Vic-umma and Sulli.

Sulli:Umma..remember Minho....well..he's been getting on my bad side.I was wondering if we or I could move to USA once I'm finish I'll work on my parents company while Krystal still goes to school and you can rest and I'll pay the bills for this house and you go find a man.Your still young.

Vic-umma:Arraso,Arraso!You can go to USA..but one thing that you can not do.Thats...do not...fall in love with anyone.I'll call a private jet for you tomorrow.So when you come back,ill tell you the rest later.

Sulli:I promise you with my word.

-------

Minho:You really don't wanna see my face.Sorry but if you haven't read my message...I specifically told you if we get married...Ill be able to see Yoona.

Sulli:Do you really think that my cousin really cares about me being in this equation?All she cares about is getting rid of me so you and Yoona could be together!

Minho:Well it isn't my fault.

Sulli:It isnt you fault..It is your fault...because of you,my cousin doesn't even care about me being her freaking cousin!!!!!

Minho:Well I'm really sorry.

Sulli:Well sorry doesn't fix anything!As soon as I get home I'm packing up my clothing.I can bare to stay in Korea and seeing Your Face and Yoonas Face.Just let me die now seriously!

Minho:So your giving up now.You came this far now your giving up.

Sul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter