A Stolen Necklace and Two Options

How It All Started (Editing!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                A Stolen Necklace and Two Options

 

     <3 <3 By the way I havent done spelling check sorry<3 <3

 

 

In the middle of the night Minho got a phone call from Yoona. "What do you want."Minho whispered

. "Minho I'm sorry but can you a secret."Yoona said as her voice began to fade as she talked.

"Is it about Sulli?"Minho asked. "I...I took her."Yoona said as she tightly holded her hands.

"Her necklace I already knew just give it back."Said Minho as he walked out of their bedroom.

"That's the problem I-I don't have it." said Yoona. "Then who has it."He said as he got frustrated with Yoona.

"I don't know I sent it to my mother." said Yoona.

"Why did you send it to your mother?It was Sulli's necklace."Said Minho

"I-I don't know,I wasn't thinking,I was only thinking about myself I really didn't mean to Minho.Please forgive me!"Yoona,said and faked a sad voice.

"Fine,Fine.Dont cry we can find it together.Call me tomorrow."Said Minho and ended their phone call.

He was really stressed with all this drama.He ran his hands roughly through his hair and went into the their bedroom.

"So Yoona took it..and you knew about the whole time."Sulli said as she looked down.

"Sulli not now."Minho said and went to bed.

"Wow he's really getting on my nerves."Sulli whispered to herself.

------

Today is the day we get our rings also my dress.

We are in Gangnam .

"Wow!This ring is so beautiful!Can we get this one!"Said Sulli and looked at Minho.

"I don't like it."Said Minho.

"Okay then.How about this one it's pretty simple and I really like that it has 5 little diamonds."Sulli said.

 

"It's okay.But do we really need wedding ring's anyways?"Said Minho.

"Umm I'll comeback Tommorrow."Sulli said to the employee."Seriously Minho your acting like a jerk right now!"Sulli as she walked out of the ring store while looking at a couple buying rings together.

"Fine,I'm sorry that I don't like any of the rings."Minho said."Why are you always so selfish for,every time you only think of yourself or Yoona.I just can't understand you at times."Sulli said as she got a headache.

"Forget it.I'll just find my own dress and call my sister to meet me there."Sulli said and called a taxi.

"Sulli are you mad?"Minho said.But Sulli didn't answer."Sulli."Said Minho.But she ignored him.Minho ran up to her and grabbed her arm.

"What do you want!"Sulli said as she tried to hold her tears back."Sulli,I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.Im having a horrible day."Minho said.

"You don't get it do you?."Sulli said while her taxi arrived and went in and her tears started flowing down her rosy cheeks.

--------

-Vic-umma's home-

Krystal got a phone call from Sulli.

"Hey Unnie!"Krystal said.

"Hey...meet me at Jaehee Bridal Ateller."Said Sulli.

"Okay!"Krystal said ended the phone call.

-25min later.-

"Finally you made it!"Sulli shouted and waved with joy.

"You seem happy,but why is your nose red."Krystal said as she slowly walked to her sister.

"I'll tell you everything once were inside."Sulli said.They both went inside and walked around.

"What is he doing to you?Did he touch you inappropriately or did he punch you or something?"Said Krystal as she questioned Sulli.

"No he didn't.Its just that our cousin and Minho are dating,I guess he's frustrated or whatever but seriously I'm going to tell you the truth.He is very selfish."Said Sulli as she told her sister everything."But I think she stole Mothers necklace.

"Yahh stupid,you should have told Umma about this and you wouldn't of had got married.!And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter