Years Passes By

How It All Started (Editing!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                                     Years Passes By  

"Taemin-sshi.."Krystal had said while looking jittery.

"Ne."Taemin had gave her the brightest smile,but he doesn't know why hes here.

"Taemin..I don't even know how your going to react to this.But I want to get this off my chest."Krystal was to confess to her love but was interrupted by they ocean.

"Taemin..I think I..like you."As Krystal had confessed,she could see Taemin's confused face.

Krystal knew this would be a bad idea,but..

"Krystal.. I Can't..Hear..You."Taemin shouted and pointed to the ocean.

Aish,I have to say this again."TAMEIN-SSHI I THINK I LIKE YOU!"

Without even knowing Krystal the ocean had calmed down and you could hear Krystal's voice.

"Uhh..Hehe..This is to funny.This is like something out of a K-drama!"Taemin had responded back to her.He was clearly laughing at her confession.

"Wow..stupid jerk(Krystal whispered)..Now I can totally understand why my sister cant stand your "Hyung"."Krystal said as her eyes started to sparkle.

Krystal was fighting her tears...as a tear dropped she turned the other direction.She hates crying in front of someone..she just wanted to give up on her crush that she barely even knows.

"I'm sorry.It's just that-"He was interrupted by Krystal and wasn't able to finish he words.

"I just cant talk to you right now..my heart is already damaged.I'll be leaving first I have to go home and pack."She quickly responded.

"Wait!"Taemin stopped Krystal."I'm not use to talking to girls I only stay with my hyungs.When are you coming back to Korea!He said.

"Soon."Krystal had turned to him and smiled as another tear had fell.Then left Taemin by himself.

I wont forget you.-(Taemin)-

----------------------------

"Seriously..im just getting ticked off.Mister can you please drive me to John st.Thank you"Sulli cant believe that he said that.Her mind is telling her that she likes him but her gut is telling her not to fall for his arrogant ways.

"Well see you once you come back to Korea."He had said haughtily.

The Taxi had drove off.30 minutes later they reached in front of Sulli's house.She thanked the ajusshi.She felt drained out and needed to rest for tomorrow.

"I cant wait for tomorrow."Sulli shouted to herself.She had realized that Krystal  just got home.

"Hey Krystal,why did you come home late!"As Sulli scolded Krystal,Krystal wasn't in the mood to talk someone right now.

"I don't want to talk about it,I have to pack up anyway and I'm tired."Krystal had said and left.

Krystal went inside to pack up and Sulli decided to sleep since shes already set.

-------

      -Next Day-

"Sulli are you up,I took your Porshe out but you have to drive there like right now so hurry!"Vic-Umma said while barging into Sulli's room.

"Arraso Umma."Sulli replied back.

Sulli had got dressed quickly and woke up Krystal.Then once Sulli and Krystal are up,they will go to a cafe then buy a bagel and coffee!Then they can go to the jet without a problem.

"Krystal,are you woke?"Sulli whispered once she opened her door.

"Yeah,im already down stairs,i'll meet you at your Porsche."Krystal responded back to her sister.

"Alright!"Sulli said.She ran downstairs with the cutest outfit on.

"Bye Umma"Sulli said while she ran down to her to hug her for last time until she comes back to Korea."

"I'm going to miss you!Don't forget to make breakfast for you and your sister and eat lunch.Make sure you have gas.Also-"Her umma said.

"Arraso Mom,I got it,trust me."Said Sulli.while she looked at her umma and saw a warm tear drop on her arms.

"Umma~,Don't cry I'll come back to Korea for you.Then help you with my parents buisness.But right now I have to go...I love you."Sulli smiled at her Umma waved goodbye and went to her Porsche and drove her sister to a cafe close to where the jet was.

"Where are we going?"Krystal said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter