Yoona

How It All Started (Editing!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                                  Yoona

 

"I need this to be shipped to mother.Can you do right now."Yoona said.

"Of course I can,but who exactly is diamond necklace is this?"The man said.

"Of course mine,who else would it be,no more questions just please send it.I already have a headache."Yoona said as she massaged the side of her head where her veins were.

"Alright."He said and left her apartment.

That girl is something.Once mother sells or keeps that necklace,we might just become famous and noticed or become the number one company and...then I have Minho.I'll be wealthy for sure.

"Madam it has been sent."I guess you can say her messenger.

-------

-Minsul Newlyweeds-

"Minho!How could let her come in this room!Do you know how special that necklace was.!It was my mothers!Sulli cried and gripped at her heart.

"Sulli I'll help you find it.I understand.Everything will be okay,remember were both married,well about to get married."Minho said and hugged her.(Awww!)Sulli felt calm in his arms and happy that he was there for her.

"Okay can you describe how your necklace looks like."Minho said to Sulli in a soft voice.

"It has maybe 26 or 25 diamonds.It looks like flowers but not real flowers and it sparkles.The main colors are gold and white.It's really pretty and really exspensive and it'll catch your eyes."Sulli said describtly.

"Okay."Minho said as he took everything down on his phone.

"So what are you going to do with this info."Sulli said.

"Call Yoona."He said and smile as he got his phone.

"Yoona I need to go to your apartment is that okay."Minho said.

"Okay I'm coming over now."Minho said as he gave Sulli a thumbs up.As he left,Sulli was a little worried for Minho and hopes that he makes the right choice.

------

-Apartment Bell Rings-

"Is it Minho?"Yoona said."Yeah."Minho said.Yoona opened the door but it wasn't Minho instead it was Ji Young.

"What do you want."Yoona said.

"Wow so this is how you are now,just because we broke up you don't want me to see you."Ji Young said.

"Clearly,I have a boyfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter