❤ A Little Closer ❤

How It All Started (Editing!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                      ❤ A Little Closer ❤

**Sorry guys,I know it's a long update,but since I'm now in school it's been  hard since most of my friends are split in different classes.I feel like a loner at times since they are not in most of my classes.Anyways,Hope you enjoy my story.Also I'm going to make a poll.I probably made some mistakes miahne/Biahne.❤❤❤💋❤ 

 

"I should of had told you when you were little but I'm not sure if you could of had handled it.You were just a little innocent girl and so was Krystal."Minho's father said as his skin began to change to a pale redish and orange.

"Is this about my parents?"Sulli questioned.  "Dad this is not a good idea.I think Sulli won't handle the truth to what had happen."Minho said to his father.

"So you know what had happen...to my parents.And you never told me?Minho...seriously?"Sulli said as she stared into Minho's soul waiting for an answer.   "Sulli I'm sorry but...I didn't want to hurt you."Minho said deeply from his heart.

"Sulli let me just tell you.When you were little you heard of your parents death right.Im truly sorry."Minho's father said.

"Yes,but why do you keep on saying sorry.You didn't do anything to cause it so it isn't your fault for this tragedy.Or is it?"Said Sulli.

 "It's my fault.If I only I had put my seat belt on I wouldnt of had distracted my father from the road."Said Minho as he looked down at goosebumps.

Sulli felt her heart sinking into a black hole and something that can never be found again by Minho.As Sulli just stood there speechless with teary eyes...she felt as if Minho betrayed her. "Victoria whatdo you have to say."Sulli looked at her so called mother. "Dear,you know I couldn't of have told you."Said Vic.

"Dear.?Your calling me dear after what they just said.Do you think dear would change as to how I'm feeling right now.!"Said Sulli.  "How do you feel."Vic said.

"How I feel?I feel like right now.Wouldn't you feel the same way if someone supposedly close to you said that they kilt your parents."Sulli said as she held her tears in and felt her mothers necklace. "I can't take this pressure on me anymore,I go to college to become something that I wanted,then knowing that your life is already made up from you grandparents.I just...just need some air right now."Said Sulli as she bowed at her in laws and left the table.

"Sulli wait."Minho. "Minho I'm not in the mood to be talking to you right now.You should understand."Said Sulli as she was heading to the entrance door.

"Don't you think that I feel guilty too.That's why I wanted to meet you from the beginning,I acted like douche...I'm sorry but I thought that I needed to get to know you more and then I would of had told you but as we got closer I didn't want to break your heart."Said Minho.

"Minho you should of had told me earlier!.Maybe I would of had been nice to you,thanks for telling me that you like me."Sulli said and smiled also giggled.

"What.Crap."Minho face palmed himself. "Was I obvious.?"

"Yes,but it's probably because it hard for you to express your emotions to people.But I believe I understand you since now were close."Sulli and pinched his cheek. "Oppa!Can we go home!"Sulli said.

"Fine."Minho said. "Do we still have pizza?"Said Sulli. "We have some leftovers,so you can just put it in the oven."Minho said.

"Yay!"Sulli said,while she thought...she forgave Minho quickly.It feels as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter