Rumors part 2

How It All Started (Editing!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

             Rumors part 2

 

Sulli:Guys if your gonna take my desk out I need to know which one of you did it...any volunteers.

Everyone in the class was quiet and nervous.

​Sulli:No answers okay.But if this happens again I'll find who you are and sue you for bullying me.Okay chow!

Sulli was pretending as if she wasn't scared but in the inside she felt as if something was rotting inside of her.Sulli left the classroom to get her belongings.She found her desk.She saw all the names they called her.

She laughed  she knows that they are watching her so what's the point of getting mad.She got her belongings and left.

----------

Sulli:At least my car isn't broken.

Sulli drove inside her car and went home.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3LMVJ2xd1g8 <--- Music she listened too.

----------

Minho still had a decision to make and he still loved Yoona but he barely know Sulli.He wanted to see if she a different person so he picked ......

Sulli.He wanted to agree with his parents marriage arrangement.He doesn't like her but at least he could spend time with Yoona instead of his mother nagging about how she doesn't like her.

Minho:When did my life get complicated?But when am I going to tell Sulli that I want to get married now so Yoona could stay in Korea.

I need to text her now.

To:Trouble Maker(Dangerous)

From:Minho

Umm let's get married I'm about to tell my parents but I have to know if your willing to do this.Also if you say yes then I'll be able to spend time with Yoona.

Sent.

-------

Message from Ugly frog boy(

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter