Unfamiliar Cousin

How It All Started (Editing!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 11 Unfamiliar Cousin

 

Unknown:Sulli you dont know me,we played together when we were little!

Sulli:Sorry but I dont think I know you I cant remember anything not even when my paren-...

Wait whats your name?

Unknown:Ohh,how rude of me for not introducing myself!My Name is Im Yoona.You know me im really famous.

Sulli:You are...okay..I guess thats cool.?..

Sulli didnt care if she was celebrity.She just wanna know why shes even here.

Sulli:Soo..umm..why are you here?

Sulli faked a smile..I mean if a random person came to your home would you have faked a smile or not smiled?But seriously who is this chick?.!. 

Yoona:Im here because I came to Korea to see my little cousin.

Sulli:Cousin?..Ohh..Cousin..hehe I knew that.

Yoona:Can we go somewhere else my fans are watching me and its starting to creep me out.Hehe.

Sulli:Ne wanna go to starbucks.

Yoona:Yeah thats my number #1 favorite place to relax..like seriously.

Sulli:Oh my gosh me two!

Yoona:Hehe..Okay everyone thanks for coming keep supporting Girls Generation and we will make the best songs.I'll be leaving with my cousin Sulli so please have a wonderful day.

Fan #1:Ohh my god she like my favorrrrite idol and shes my bias foreverrrrrr!!

Fan #3:I love you Yoona!

Fan #12:I'll keep supporting GG for you Yoona.

Fan #2:Her cousin should become a model seriously!!

Fan #5:Your cousin Sulli is pretty!.

Sulli was happy with all the comments but it was really uncomfortable.Of course Yoona had a celebrity van like other celebs.Yoona and Sulli had went inside of her van.

Sulli:I cant wait to go to starbucks I like the caramel frappuccino or Vanilla Bean!

Yoona:Omo you two..im in love with Vanilla Bean.We have so much in common.But can I ask you something.

Sulli:Yeah of course!

Yoona:Do you know this guy named Minho.

Sulli:Umm yeah the guy that looks like a cute frog!

Yoona:Your to funny seriously..but I have to ask you something.

Sulli:Okay ...hehe..your making my nervous.

Yoona:Are you guys dating.

Sulli:Were fake dating because of a situation at jail.

Yoona:Jail...eh?

Sulli:In my way of seeing it jail stands for school.

Yoona:Your creative..But actually me in Minho are actually in a relationship..but we never talk because im busy  touring in the US.

Sulli:Cool..and I didn't know that you guys were in a relationship.

The van had stopped and we reached our destination.They both walked inside and stand in line.

Sulli:Can I have a Caramel Frappuccino and she'd like a..

Yoona:Vanilla Bean please.

Employee:Ohh myyy.. are.. you..Yoona from Girls Generation!!!!!

Yoona:Ne,but can keep it down..I wanted come here to relax but I'll give you an autograph to my fan :D!

Employee:O-okay sign here.I'll also will make your Vanilla Bean and Caramel frappuccino fast.

Sulli:Thank you.

Employee:Omo and your friend looks like a model.

Yoona:Actually shes my cousin.. and whos this going out to?

Employee:OMo seriously shes your cousin and this is going out to Park Gi Yong.

Yoona:I like your name.

Employee #2:Vanilla Bean and Caramel frappuccino!

Yoona:Thanks and keep supporting Girls Generation!Fighting :)

Employee:Okay hehehehehe.

As they both left to find a seat Yoonas fan started to text on his tumblur and told that Yoona from GG is at Starbucks in Korea in Palisades avenu.

Yoona:So back to Minho..We have been dating for 3 months now and I dont want anything to break us up.So I wanna make this clear..I will never let Minho go.

Yoona looked so serious that her vein actually poppped out which freaked me out...but it was quite funny.

Sulli:Trust me, I could not like a guy like him..hes way out of my league.

Yoona:Well I guess I can trust my little dongsaeng.

In my opinion, I think Yoona is bit scary but I think our relationship will last..well I hope.

---------------

Sulli and Yoona were talking and slurping on the beverages while some people with cameras came inside.But Sulli and Yoona didn't pay attention to them they were both hanging out and laughing.They started to take pictures.It was a little irritating to Yoona and Sulli.

Yoona knew exactly who they were and called Minho,Minho came right away.Sulli was absolutely

shocked but followed her Unnie.until she saw Minho show up.

Sulli:Why is Minho here.

Minho:Im here because these paparazzi will go crazy and start taking more pictures.

Yoona:Exactly,Its been a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter