Jerk

How It All Started (Editing!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                    Jerk

"Wow you must really love me."Yoona said as she went to kiss his cheek.It made Minho a little embarrassed.

"I'd do anything for my girlfriend."Minho said while he was looking deeply n her eyes with emotion.

"Chincha!Anything?."Yoona said as an evil smile appeared but the last thing that she wanted was for Minho to hurt Sulli and let them get divorced.

"Of course!"Minho said as he shown his beautiful smile to Yoona.

"Fine I want you to get Sulli's puppy.I really want it but if I take her dog then it'll be obvious...so will you do it for me?"Yoona said as she did her Aeygo.

"Maybe?"Minho said.He was a little new with Yoona attitude.It seems as if she was jealous of Sulli.But Why is she jealous...I'm paying no attention to Sulli.But her!

"Okay."Yoona had replied back.

-----

-At home (Sulli) -

"Omo Kobe you tinkled on the floor and not the wee wee pad!"Sulli said while she was frustrated at her little puppy.But he was to cute get mad at.

"Okay I forgive youuuuuuuuu!"Sulli said as she tried to take her mind of Minho and Yoona.

"Kobe~,Why did Unnie and Minho leave me!I did nothing wrong.But seriously ditch me,ha~ that jerk and that girl will pay for pushing my buttons!"Sulli said as fire appeared in her eyes.(Sorry thinking of an anime lol)

"Sulli-yaa all you need is a fresh shower and some wine!Yes that's all I need!"Sulli was actually talking to herself like an insane person.

Sulli had gone upstairs to shower.20 minutes passed as she was singing in the shower.Then she got out and went directly into her room with Kobe and layed on the bed with her towel on and accendently went to sleep.

"Yaaa Sulli why are you wearing that ugly dress."A girl said.Sulli didn't answer her back.

"She a billionaire but she doesn't even know how to dress,what an ugly girl with no style."Another girl said as the crowd started to laught at little Sulli.

"Will you just leave her alone she just a really quiet girl.Just because she's not a bully like doesn't mean you have to pick on her."A boy said as he went directly to her and took her arm and went directly to the playground.

"If you're gonna thank me you should say it now!"He said to Sulli and smiled.

"Biahne..."Sulli said.

"Don't say that your sorry,it only gets me angry when someone says they are sorry.Okay,My name is Kwon Ji young and I know your Sulli.Lets be friends.Okay."Ji young said.He was a very talkative person but always helped Sulli.All Sulli felt was guilt,He would always be called names because of her.But he stayed by her side.

"Ne"Said Sulli with a very bright smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter