Mothers Special Necklace

How It All Started (Editing!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                           Mother's Special Neckilace

by the way their might be some mistakes in this chaper<-- like this

"Tomorrow we have to go to our Newlyweed's house and the address is 1278 at Ostego place,don't be late."Sulli said.

"Arraso...But do you mind me asking a question."Minho said.

"If its about me leaving,I don't want to talk about it.Just come to the Newlyweeds tomorrow and don't be late."Sulli said and walked out of Starbucks and to her Porcshe.

"Guess I have to leave to."Minho said and left Starbucks.

---------

"Why is everything about Sulli?This is unfair."Said Krystal.

"Dont worry once your Married,your sister will let you pick any husband you want like Taemin!"Said Vic-umma.

"Chincha...Uhmm Umma~ don't say that!"Krystal had said then felt how hot her cheeks were.

"Ayy I know that you like him why don't you go meet him?"Umma said.

"Well-"Krystal said as the front door opened.

"Im Home~."Sulli said and Krystal had looked Downstairs and saw a furry little creature in the house.

"Aww...Who is this little doggy!"Krystal said.

"Ohh this is Kobe he's a Morkie isnt he cute."

(I got this picture off someones Instagram- Not My Picture)

"Yeah he's cute but why is he here?"Krystal said while she had started to nag about the dog.

"Arraso,don't worry,me and Minho made rules.I'll tell you everything."Sulli said and Krystal had walked downstairs and sat on their living room's couch to listen to the story.So did Sulli.

------------------

-Flashback-

"Okay so we have to make up rules because we are getting married.

My first rule is to let me have my privacy and no touching me or anything and if you do you pay $50.Number two is that I can go out wherever and whenever I want.Lastly I can have a pet in the house."Sulli had said haughtly.

"Arraso."

---------

(Minho's part that she didn't say)

"Okay my first rule is that Yoona can come over when I invite her over,only if I invited her.My second rule is the same your second rule.My last rule is that Yoona can stay over and that you cant invade in my privacy or work."He said.

"Fine Arraso"She said.

-----------------

"So did he make rules too?"Krystal said.

"Ani he said that he is...uhmm d-doesn't want any part in the rules."Sulli nervously said.

"Okay fine I wont ask any more questions but my last question is when will you go to you Newlyweeds house?Krystal said.

"...Tomorrow...Do you think you'll be able to watch Umma til she gets better?"Sulli said.

"I think so.Also G-Dragon said that he's coming back to Korea since he dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter