Confession I Guess

How It All Started (Editing!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                                                                                                                          ❤❤Confession I Guess❤❤

 

❤❤|I'll upload pics tomorrow.I probably made mistakes sorry|❤❤

 

"So I guess Minho and I will be going home now,See you later."Sulli said and smiled.Then grabbed Minho's arm and pulled him to the elevator.

"What are you doing."Minho said to Sulli. "You'll think me later on."Sulli said and smiled at Minho.Making him feel a little hot from inside which made him smile back at her.

"Are you dumb or what,seriously those were your options!"Yoona screamed.

"I wasn't thinking,I was to worried about Sulli and how'd she react to if I told her to be mine.I had to change that option to being a maid."G-Dragon said.

"So you've turned back to your sweet self again.Seriously,you're pathetic."Yoona said.

"Well those are true words from Yoona what can I say.I don't want her to hate me Or think of me the wrong way.I want her to think of me as a nice person,then she'll think she seen my true colors."G-Dragon said.

"What about Minho,how can I do the same.He isn't easy like Sulli."Yoona said.

"Play the innocent role,and make Sulli the bad person then Bingo!Thats your recipe."G-dragon said as kissed his fingers and threw them in the air as of he's a chef.

"Well I'll try being innocent but being something that I'm not isn't easy.Guess I can add some Aeygo and be innocent."Yoona said.

"Two win wins."G-dragon said.

-------------

-Minsul's home-

"I'm really hungry.!"Sulli said as her stomach growled."Can you make me something?."Sulli asked Minho.

"Or~ or we could just order something like pizza."Minho mentioned.

"Pizza!I really love Pizza!Order it order it order it!"Sulli said as she started to pout and make faces at Minho.

"Fine,but did you drink something that made you nice or something."Minho said and laughed.

"Not funny."Said Sulli

"Arraso I'll just call the pizza man."Minho said. "I really really really want umm  plain pizza."Sulli said.

"Arraso,umm can we have two plain pies.Our address is Otsego st address.Umm cash.Okay thank you bye."Minho hanged up the phone.

-Sulli clapping-"Bravo Bravo,So there's going to be pizza!!"Sullii said with excitement.

"Nope not pizza.But two pizza pies!"Minho said.

"Yay!"Sulli jumped up and down. "Your acting like a little kid.Its to cute."Minho blurred out without thinking.

"Umm thanks,I'm not use to complements so don't feel hurt because of my reaction."Sulli said and smiled.

"Oh it's okay."Minho said.

"I'll tell you a secret.Promise not to laugh."Sulli said.And Minho nodded his head.

"I've never had a boyfriend because boys we're douchebags but you were different I guess.But in the beginning you were a douche but seem to make my life a little fun even if we argue and fight.And someone I know I mean now like."Said Sulli as she lost control from her drunk ness and went to sleep on his shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter