A mistake?

How It All Started (Editing!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                               A Mistake?            

I stood wide eyed looking at Yoona.I was a little jealous but this wasn't time to be.I made sure that my facial expressions didn't show.

"Tell me what happened "Minho wrapped his arms around her waist and walked to the bed and sat her down.Yoona began to shiver and she put her hands to her face.She sobbed in her hand.

"It's all right I'm here."Minho caressed Yoona hair, Yoona slid her head onto Minho's shoulder and started to sniffle, "Do you mind making Yoona some tea.Shes cold."

For some reason my anger started to boil,I was quite pissed that she just had to come on the day of our honeymoon.With her here I can't have any time with Minho.

"Y-yeah sure."I slowly walked into a small kitchen which was prettier than expected and looked quite expensive items such as the stove,the kitchens tiles and the decorating.That was when I realized how did Yoona get here?

I walked back in the room to only see them cuddled together.I tried ignoring the horrible feeling and I sat on the nearest chair.I ran my hands through my curly brown hair, I felt my body slouch into the chair.

"Did you make the tea?"Minho said not having any eye contact with me but he kept his eyes on Yoona.

"There is no tea and its about midnight and there isn't any room service.I believe."I said and started to fidget with my nail polish.

"I'll go check-," Minho said.

"Don't go....Please...…Minho."Yoona said and smudged her mascara some more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter