Got no chance?

When Ms.Know-it-all's and Smart Playboy's World Collide

 

Yeonhee’s POV:

Listen to: Mirotic by TVXQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtJS32n6LNQ

“Class, I have here the results of your exam, and like the usual quarters, Ms. Park Yeonhee got a perfect score again. Congratulations, Yeonhee~ah!” your homeroom teacher, Mrs.Lee told you.

To respond to your classmates’ claps and praising, you stood up and bowed to them. And right there, in front I saw the almighty not-so disappointed, Kim Jaejoong. I went to him and mocked him. “See, you really got no chance in snatching the top spot away from me. It seems like I won the bet.”

Jaejoong’s POV:
After our homeroom teacher announced the results, Yeonhee came to me and told me “See, you really got no chance in snatching the top spot away from me,” I got stunned by her words; the whole class can hear it. I can’t let just anybody to put my pride down. So to have a very cool response against Yeonhee’s hot statements, I held her face and kiss her lips.

Listen to: Losing My Mind by Lee Seunggi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1krX8giFTY&feature=related

Yeonhee’s POV:

I was astounded by his sudden actions. I can’t believe that this jerk’s lips is now on top of mine. Instinctively, I pulled away from the kiss and I can feel that my cheeks turned crimson and my body’s heating up. *What’s up with me?* “Interest,” he said. What? Interest? Is he some owner of a pawnshop?

Due to the embarrassment, I went out of the classroom and ran away like a lost cat.

Jaejoong’s POV:

She pulled away from the kiss and looked at me. I can see that her face turned red. “Interest,” I told her. I may not be able to beat her in studies, but I can, in many other ways. After all, I’m known as the best player in our campus.

And the day just ended like that; full of humiliation, explosion, cheesiness and all.

A/N:

- You had your first kiss already huh? Yeeee :"> So guys, what do you think about this chappie? Sorry if it's a little bit short ^^