His Diary

When Ms.Know-it-all's and Smart Playboy's World Collide

Listen to: Making a lover by SS501 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDRclp9AYQE

Yeonhee’s POV:

It was a sunny Saturday morning, a perfect day to do anything you want. I woke up 9:30 in the morning and found out that Jaejoong went somewhere.

A note from the refrigerator:

“I’ll be out for a while. I’ll do my chores when I got back.” – your awesomely gorgeous husband, Jaejoong.

“What a conceited jerk,” I murmured.

I really got nothing to do. My mind isn’t working so I can’t think of any possible and sensible work to do so I just decided to clean up the whole house. Although, it’s Jaejoong’s responsibility, I felt guilty about making him do all the house chores.

I started with the whole living room, kitchen and bathroom then my room. They didn’t have much rubbish so I finished early.

I didn’t mind cleaning the guest room, music room and “our future baby’s crib” for the reason that they were always clean.

My last stop was Jaejoong’s room. I knew that Jaejoong is kind of a clean freak when it comes to his body and I expected that he was when it comes to his place… but… I was wrong. When I entered his room, it looks like a typical man’s crib; full of litters with random things scattered around.

 I picked up the rubbishes and organized his books in place. I changed his bed covers and curtains. I arranged his clothes and took out all the laundries.

And unexpectedly, while I was fixing the stuffs in his drawer, I saw a little notebook – I don’t know if you would believe it or not but it looks like a diary; an old one. I got curious and so I opened it.

Listen to: Do you know by Someday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoyirPg4z_Q&feature=related

Diary:

Entry # 3

June 11, 2008

I saw Yeonhee today. She was as beautiful as ever; perfect indeed. It’s been 5 years already and I don’t know why I still like her. What should I do?

Entry # 4

June 16, 2008

I can’t even tell her that I like her. Maybe she thinks that I hate her so she never spoke to me unless we’re gonna fight over what we know. Or maybe she just hates me…

*He had a crush on me?! I never knew anything about him liking me!*

I was surprised about this sudden revelation – a revelation which was by chance, was discovered by me.

I was about to read the next entries until I heard someone calling my name – It was Jaejoong.

I didn’t know what to do… and without even noticing it I dropped his diary on the ground and I just went down stairs.

Diary: (on the ground – open)

Entry # 5

Why are we rivals? I don’t want us to be like this… I want us to be friends… or maybe more than that. I like you so much Yeonhee~ah… I really do.

No one’s POV:

As soon as you heard Jaejoong’s voice, you hurriedly went down – still stunned and everything doesn’t seem to sink in to your mind.

A/N: I know this was a short one :( Mian~ I promise you, I'll make the up coming chapters longer. Hwaiting! Please comment and subscribe if you like the story! Thank you <3 Saranghanda! Please tell me what you think about this chapter ^^

Wish me luck for my college entrance exam this coming August 7! ^^ Thank you :)