Prenuptial Preparations

When Ms.Know-it-all's and Smart Playboy's World Collide

Listen to: Boo by IU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTxbBYX_BLU

Jaejoong’s POV:

Up until now… I still can’t believe that I’m getting married… more over with THAT girl. Are these punishments for me sent by God? Being married to my rival?! It’s Sunday today, and as planned we will be seeing each other again for prenuptial preparations.

I don’t like nor hate the idea being with Park Yeonhee.. since.. ah never mind.. but thinking that I could even more when we got wedded, makes me happy. *MWAHAHAHAHAHA*

Yeonhee’s POV:
“But Mom, Dad! I don’t wanna get married to him! He’s a royal jerk, playboy, happy-go-lucky and all! His only good quality is being keen like me! I can never imagine my life living with him!” you screamed. “That’s the main exact reason why we want the two of you to get married. For him to change his childish and playboy acts and for you… Yeonhee~ah… to forget him… since he’s actual opposite of “him,” your mother answered.

*Oh yea. I forgot about that. Maybe it’d better for me to just go through this nightmare, I mean marriage rather than to keep thinking about “him.”*

“Fine, Mom, Dad.  I will get married to that jerk.”

“Yeonhee~ah…”

“…….” “I mean… Jaejoong-sshi.” *It pisses me off saying his name like this.*

“Good. C’mon now, Eat your breakfast. I especially cooked it for the two of you.”

“It looks delightful,” your dad praised.

No one’s POV:

You’ll be seeing each other at exactly 2:00 PM in the afternoon. And you having no choice, prepared for it. On the other hand, Jaejoong did the same.

Jaejoong’s POV:
At exactly, 2:00 PM in the afternoon, we met each other in “Sherbet,”; a famous restaurant in Korea, located in Chung-nam do. And as always, the aura is not that good between me and Yeonhee. We’ve been glaring at each other every time our eyes meet.

Yeonhee’s POV:

“Yeonhee~ah, what do you think about this dress?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Uhmm. It’s beautiful. Pretty like my style,” forcing a smile to curve on my face.

“Would you like to try it?”

“Of course,” I replied back.

No one’s POV:

So you entered couture’s fitting room and got change to the gown that Mrs. Kim picked out.

You’re done changing within 25 minutes so you decided to go out and listen to every one’s opinion.

Your outfit: http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?imgurl=http://www.weddingdresscentre.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/wedding-dress-fashion1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://sampoernawallpaper.blogspot.com/2011/05/wedding-dress-designs.html&usg=__Khx9bAhsFMjxVMGkr3l_Z_6JRTI=&h=664&w=456&sz=44&hl=tl&start=44&zoom=1&tbnid=RtpQuhCJ097UNM:&tbnh=168&tbnw=117&ei=HW3qTdf-F4mmuAO0q-y_Dw&prev=/search%3Fq%3DWedding%2Bgown%26hl%3Dtl%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D667%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=1123&vpy=122&dur=50&hovh=271&hovw=186&tx=156&ty=211&page=2&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:44&biw=1366&bih=667

Listen to: Beautiful You by TVXQ/Tohoshinki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSOVMY-VxJc

Jaejoong’s POV:

My jaw literally dropped when I saw Yeonhee went out of the dressing room. She looks really, really, really, attractive in that dirty-white balloon strapless white gown. She’s shining from a far. She looks gorgeous; head turning and eyes popping.

“You look so pretttttyyyyy!” our mothers complimented in unison.

Our fathers nodded in agreement.

“Th-tha-thanks,” she nervously said.

“She looks the same in whatever dress she wore, no change at all,” I commented. When the truth is, she’s really stunning.

“Kim Jaejoong!” my mom shouted.

“Just saying.”

“I’m not asking for your opinion, you jerk! Why don’t you wear it and see who looks better in it?” she questioned.

“And WHY would I wear IT?”

“Because…. You look too feminine? HAHAHAHAH!” she teased which cause the elders to burst out laughing.

“You little--!”, is all I can say.

She held her tongue out.

Yeonhee’s POV:

I know Jaejoong’s a little pissed off because  of what I’ve said, though I felt a little guilty about it, it made my spirits higher, seeing his face like that. *I got you, Kim Jaejoong! You can’t even beat me in things like this. How shameful MWAHAHAHA Just remain being the second best playboy jerk! MWAHAHAHA*

“Mom, where’s my tuxedo? I’ll go fit it now,” he awkwardly asked; maybe he did that to have the topic changed.

“Here you go,” her mom handled him the tux, still laughing.

“Will you stop it, Mom?” he asked, annoyed.

“Just go change,” his father ordered.

He then went into the fitting room.

In less than an hour, he came out.

Jaejoong's outfit: http://www.goldwo.com/white-single-ed-worsted-groom-tuxedo-p4463.html

His hairstyle: http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_apCJhCuK-xg/SVYysR_ZCoI/AAAAAAAAE68/ix_FaLioiog/s320/Jaejoong.jpg&imgrefurl=http://star-korean.blogspot.com/search/label/k-pop&usg=__uLjNaaWe1P-SI7RBlC_r1NA4Cu0=&h=320&w=219&sz=15&hl=tl&start=158&zoom=1&tbnid=gkIGzhlbJ8m7HM:&tbnh=160&tbnw=117&ei=iW_qTaTyPI7CvQOIjenHDw&prev=/search%3Fq%3DJaejoong%2B(formal%2Battire)%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dtl%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D624%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=153&vpy=68&dur=1118&hovh=256&hovw=175&tx=66&ty=166&page=8&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:158&biw=1366&bih=624

And I was like……… *WOAH. He’s sooooo.. I’m trying so hard not to drool… ‘cause I’m sure it wouldn’t be a nice reaction for someone like me… but he looks reallyyyy.. I can no longer describe it. All I can say is that he seems like an angel sent from above; handsome and pretty at the same time. Those broad shoulders, 6-pack abs, wide chest are perfectly shaped in that tuxedo… so amazing ---- YAH! What am I saying? He’s still the same jerk that you know.*

And with that I snapped out of my fantasies.

“Your appearance is perfect as ever, Jaejoong~ah,” my mother admiringly said.

“More handsome than me, huh?” his father joked.

He smiled to all those compliments and as for me, all I can do is stare at him, not even a single word is coming from my mouth.

He turned to me and smirked then told me…

“Your stares can melt me, you know?”

“I’m not staring at you.”

“You are.”

“No, I’m not.”

“Really? Why don’t you just admit that I look good?”

I know that he’s getting a revenge because of what I did a while ago.

“What would I admit, when you really don’t you low-life jerk?!”

He then leaned closer and closer to me which gave me the thought that he’d be kissing me again. And unconsciously… I closed my eyes… until…

“PWAHAHAHAH! So you’re expecting it!!! You’re telling me I don’t look good but you’re looking forward to my kiss? WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” and just like that I was humiliated again by this guy; the only difference is that, this time it is in front of our parents.

Everyone burst out laughing.

Am I becoming stupid? Why can’t I even use my knowledge on this jerk?!

“Stop it, both of you. No matter how much we love seeing you fight like that, we still have many things to do. We’re still gonna go pick your wedding bands,” my father reprimanded.

No one’s POV:
You spent your whole day fixing everything for your marriage with your and Jaejoong’s family. All those time you and him are consistently mocking each other, never failing to make each other pissed; real rivals in everything and anywhere.

*How long can I stand being with this guy?* you thought.

*It is so freakin’ fun to ! She looks prettier when she’s mad. HAHAHAH!* Jaejoong thought.

And the day ended like that; tiring and fun? 

A/N:

Pretty long chappie, ne? Hope your eyes didn't hurt TT So... how was it my fellow readers? ^^ Do you like it? Please leave a comment and subscribe, it'd be my pleasure! Thank you so much!

Please pleasseeeee do leave a comment, chaebal ^^ Kamsa~ <3

Cliff hanger: Do you think Jae really hate you even from the very start? Wahahaha :) Get ready for some twists that I'll be making :)