Unexpectedly Trapped

When Ms.Know-it-all's and Smart Playboy's World Collide

 

Listen to: Genie by SNSD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO88dHOqBlc

Yeonhee’s POV:

I don’t know what was up with my Mom today. She told me that my personal driver would fetch me at 3:00PM, just right after our school bell rang, signalling for the dismissal of classes.

Not wanting to discuss it any further, I just agreed with it.

“Mom, I’ll get going.”

“Bye Sweetie. Remember what I told you!”

“Sure thing, Mom!”

Listen to: Maze by your awesomely perfect husband Kim Jaejoong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq_DAAhhU2w

Jaejoong’s POV:

“What? I already made plans for today!” I shrieked. “But Jaejoong~ah, you really have to meet this client of ours. Your father cannot go due to some company issues that he has to fix. I’m sorry, honey, but you have to cancel all those.”

“But Mom! My commitments, I can’t possibly call them off?!”

“No more NO’s Joongie. Just go. Mr. Choi will bring you to the venue right after your classes has ended.”

“Mom!”

“Do it or I’ll freeze all your credit cards and bank accounts? Choose!”

“Fine, fine. I’ll go.”

“That’s my Joongie,” she said then kissed me on my cheeks. *I’m no longer a baby Mom!*

“Whatever, Mom.”

Yeonhee’s POV:

It’s our lunch break. Like I always do, I eat alone. It’s not that I’m anti-social or anything, it’s just that it’s a little bit hard for me to make friends.

After eating, I decided to go back to my classroom and read some books; to kill boredom and make myself busy to be able to ignore that royal jerk.

“YAH, YAH! You’re getting married and you didn’t even tell us!” I heard someone say.

Jaejoong’s POV:

“YAH, YAH! You’re getting married and you didn’t even tell us!” Yunho mockingly said.

“Yeah hyung! You’re so mean. I thought we’re brothers? We’re supposed to know everything that’s happening to you and we should hear those first from you.” Junsu said, frustrated.

“How disappointing..”, Yoochun told me, disappointed.

“Calm down, hyungs. I think it would be better if we listen to our groom-to-be’s explanation first,” Changmin trying to cool the situation down.

“I’m sorry guys. Even I am still so shocked about this. I can’t even believe up until now. I’m really sorry. I’ll try to make it up to you.”

“So, who’s this not-so-lucky yet not-so-unfortunate lady?” Yunho questioned.

“Its….”

“Who? Who? Who? Who?”

“Its… Park Yeonhee.”

“MWOOOOOOOOOOO?! PA-PAR-PARK YEONHEE?!!!” they all said in unison; shocked and cannot seem to believed whose name I just said.

“But aren’t you two rivals since kindergarten?” Yoochun asked.

“What kindergarten? You mean like since forever,” Junsu teased.

“YAH! It’s not like I like it you know.. it was arranged by our parents,” I answered.

“It’s not that bad though hyung, didn’t you had a…” Changmin almost blurted my secret to everyone.

“YAH! Keep your mouth shut!” I shrieked. I thought I was going to die.

“Oh yeah. Now that Changmin said that, I remembered, you did had…” again.. now.. Yunho this time.

“YAH!!! You too, keep it down! Shut all your s.” I anxiously told them.

“Chill. So when is it?” Yoochun asked.

“I don’t know. My parents didn’t tell me yet.”

Yeonhee’s POV:

“I don’t know. My parents didn’t tell me yet.” Jaejoong answered back. Obviously, I know that they’re talking about our marriage. The hell I care. But what made me curious is what is it that he doesn’t want Changmin and Yoochun to reveal. *Hmmm. *What is that secret of yours huh, Kim Jaejoong?*

*KRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG~*

“Okay, class. Now back to your seats,” Mrs. Lee ordered.

No one’s POV:
As planned, after class, you were fetched by your personal driver and brought you not back to your mansion but somewhere else; your family rest house.

Jaejoong, who was also like you, fetched by Mr. Choi, their head family driver.

Listen to: You're my Miracle by DBSK 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvSEUlRhJcg

Jaejoong’s POV:

It was a little peculiar that this client of ours decided to have an appointment in a rest house. Since I arrived there first, I sat down the couch.

Until…

Yeonhee’s POV:

I thought I was going back home straight from school but I wasn’t. I was brought to our rest house in Jeju. It was a pretty long drive since we came from Seoul.

“YAHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT THE EFFIN’ FREAKIN’ HELL ARE YOU DOING IN OUR REST HOUSE?!” I yelped.

I was so surprised in who I saw sitting comfortably on the beige couch.

It was Kim Jaejoong. Yeah. You knew it right. It was him. My so called “groom-to-be.”

Jaejoong’s POV:

“YAHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT THE EFFIN’ FREAKIN’ HELL ARE YOU DOING IN OUR REST HOUSE?!” she shrieked. I was too shocked to react to it.

“I was here to meet my father’s client. I don’t even have an idea that this was YOUR family’s place,” I retorted.

“And you why are you here?” I added.

“Why should you know?”

*Why are the both of us here? Is this a set up or what?* 

A/N:

~ What is that secret of Jae's? I wonderrrrrrrrr HAHAHAHAHA :D 

~ Why did you meet each other in your rest house? Read the next chapters to find out ^^

So guys what do you think about this? Please leave a comment and subscribe, it'll be an honor! :) Kamsa <3