Reception's Mysterious Guest

When Ms.Know-it-all's and Smart Playboy's World Collide

 

Yeonhee’s POV:

Just like other wedding ceremonies, we had a reception. We “celebrated” it in Rising Gods of the East Hotel; one of the most luxurious hotels in Korea that is owned by Jaejoong and his family. I don’t know how our parents did it, but everybody is present in the function; relatives and friends both from my and Jaejoong’s side.

“And now for the most-awaited sweet dance number, let us call on our newly-wedded couple, Mr. and Mrs. Kim Jaejoong!” the host of the party announced.

Listen to: Wish you're my love  by T-Max and J (one of my most favorite OSTs from BOF <3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9esr-hQBauc

Jaejoong’s POV:

“And now for the most-awaited sweet dance number, let us call on our newly-wedded couple, Mr. and Mrs. Kim Jaejoong!” the host of the party announced. With that said, I stood up and held my hand to Yeonhee. I don’t know the reason why she doesn’t look too confident and was a little bit hesitant.

“C’mon… take it now.”

“I—I don’t know how to dance,” she softly said so that only the two of us would hear.

But then, because of that sudden confession, I can’t myself but laugh… aloud.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” it’s a little bit embarrassing but I chuckled so hard that I didn’t even notice that all eyes were on me. They all looked confused.

“Oh. I’m sorry, we’re just having a little… you know,” I tried to explain.

I can’t believe that Ms. Know-all, Park Yeonhee doesn’t know how to dance.

“YAH!” she muttered.

“It’s okay. Just follow my lead,” I told her with a smirk.

We then went to the dance floor.

*The music starts playing.*

Yeonhee’s POV:

My weakness is finally out. Dancing really is not my thing. I never learn it. That’s why when Jaejoong asked me for a dance, I don’t know what to answer… so in the end I just admitted that I don’t know how to. And when I told him that… he burst out laughing like there was no tomorrow.

“YAH!” I shrieked.

“It’s okay. Just follow my lead.”

He led me to the dance floor and the music started to play.

Aside from swaying and swaying and swaying to the song… we spent the whole time, gazing into each other’s eyes. No matter how much I want to deny it… but that time… it felt so magical… it’s as if I’m just dreaming… like we’re the only people in that certain place.

No one’s POV:

“Have you really forgotten me, Yeonhee~ah?” ...

A/N: What do you think about this one? I hope you like it~ Guys I wanna tell you my sincere apology for giving you very short updates lately T_T Mian~ But don't worry, the next chapters will be longer Hahahaha :) Thank you for your continuous support! ^^

Please do leave a comment. I wanna know your thoughts :)