First Day of Living Together

When Ms.Know-it-all's and Smart Playboy's World Collide

 

Listen to: Nagging by IU and Seulong 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC4dyX-BssI

No one’s POV:

You and Jaejoong had already came back to Korea from France. In your return, a new life awaits the both of you as Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

Yeonhee’s POV:

We went to the mansion given by our parents straight from the Incheon Airport. It was fully furnished. All were new, except for my and Jaejoong’s things that were transferred there. And as soon as we arrived there, he sat on the couch; looking tired and seems to be still suffering from jet lag.

“What do we do now?” I asked him.

He sighed.                     

“What do you think newly-married couples usually do, right after their honey moon?”

“Hmmmm? Normal couples usually spend their time cuddling and showing their affections for each other… but as for the two of us, that’s impossible and most probably will never happen.”

“Oh. Why? We’re still husband and wife. And in that case, we can do that,” he mumbled as he stood up and went near me – leaning closer and closer.

“Yah, Kim Jaejoong… wha-what are you trying to do? We’re not real couples so we can’t do that.”

“No, we can… I have the right, you know?”

I covered my upper body with both hands. *KIM JAEJOONG, why the heck is up with you and you’re acting like this?! Still, I can’t show my weak side to you!*

“Is that so?” I tried to answer back confidently. I hold his neck and told him… “Then, let’s do it.”

“YAH-YAH-YAH Park Yeonhee… I was just kidding around. Don’t ta-take it so se—seriously.”

“Oh c’mon Joongie~ah. I’m feeling so hot already. Why did you hold back all of a sudden?”

He then went away from me; for the first time, looking like a scared child.

“Joongie~ah! Come here! Joongie~ah!”

“YAH-YAH! Pa-Par-Park Yeonhee! YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

With that, he ran up to the stairs fast. Really fast.

*It feels so good to mock him like this. HAHAHAHA! I won!*

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yah! Kim Jaejoong, you’re so naive! I never expected it with that brain and playboy attitude of yours! HAHAHAHAHAH!” I teased.

Jaejoong’s POV:

Honestly, I was really frightened when Yeonhee acted like that. She’s somehow, unpredictable. Yes, I started it but I just did it to annoy her. *AISH! Why is it so hot in here?!*

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!*

“YAH! Kim Jaejoong, you still won’t come out? I’m just fooling around…*giggles* but unfortunately… you fell for it! How lame! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” said the voice behind my room’s door.

*It’s scary though.*

“Yah, Park Yeonhee, I know that I’m hot, y and gorgeous but you need to have a self-control. Your free to drool over my body but you can’t just touch me, especially knowing that our marriage was only arranged. “

“Well, you started it. I just did that to take my revenge on you. And besides, I never really expected that you’d fell for it since you’re a erted alien from the outer space but… I guess not… Just remembering your face at that time makes me *giggles giggles* HAHAHAHAH! Come out now, will you?”

“Aish! And you still have the guts to laugh at me!”

“Fine, fine. I’m sorry, Jaejoong~ah. Please come out now.”

With that said, I opened the door.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw Yeonhee’s pouting face.

“What’s with you? I should be the one who has to have that kind of facial expression, not you.” I told her.

“Uh-oh. It’s just that…I really can’t forget your face a while ago… *giggles giggles* I really am sorry for what I did… But every time I remember that expression of yours, I can’t help myself but burst out laughing, HAHAHAHAHA!” With that, she walked away from me and went down the stairs.

Instead of shouting at her, and being an ill-tempered one, I just kept my mouth shut.

*I never realized it until now… but she’s much prettier when she smiles… even her eyes… they were beaming.*

And this is how we spent our first day of living together. 

A/N: Sorry for not giving you update guys til now :( I'll make it up to you PROMISE :( School days and College Entrance Exam preparations really ! :( Anyway keep reading and waiting for the updates! Thank you Saranghae~ <3

Please comment and subscribe I wanna know your thoughts :)