Surprise Wedding; More like SUDDEN Wedding

When Ms.Know-it-all's and Smart Playboy's World Collide

 

Listen to: Deja Vu by SS501

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jzxdEGcfT4

FLASHBACK:

Jaejoong’s POV:

“YAHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT THE EFFIN’ FREAKIN’ HELL ARE YOU DOING IN OUR REST HOUSE?!” she shrieked. I was too shocked to react to it.

“I was here to meet my father’s client. I don’t even have an idea that this was YOUR family’s place,” I retorted.

“And you why are you here?” I added.

“Why should you know?”

*Why are the both of us here? Is this a set up or what?*

~ END OF FLASHBACK ~

No one’s POV:

The two of you were still surprised about seeing each other in the rest house owned by your family. You both are clueless about this happening. Not until… both of your cell phones rang at the same time.

“Yeobseyo?” you both said; on the line is your mother while, on the other hand, on Jaejoong’s is his mother too.

Jaejoong’s POV:

~ ON THE LINE

“Jaejoong~ah!” my mom squeeled.

“YA- YAH- YAH Mom! Did you plan all this?”

“Oh so you already saw each other.”

“YES. And what is she doing here? I thought I’ll be meeting up with father’s client?”

“When did I ever said that?” my mom trying to crack a joke.

“Oh God. You know what Mom, this isn’t funny. I cancelled all my plans, with the thought that you’re asking me to do, something that is really important, but I guess it was not, it was more like, having a bad dream while I’m awake. “

“Shut it, Kim Jaejoong!” my mother scolded on the other line.

“Alright. So what are we doing here?”

“It’s because… it’s your wedding day today!!! We’ve already arranged everything that was left to do!”

“MWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?” Yeonhee and I yelped in unison.

Listen to: Choosey Lover by DBSK (I'm a Cassiopeia and a Jaejoong bias ^^ so don't be surprise if I always put DBSK songs here :D)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=044f9C9LBlE

No one’s POV:

It seems like Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Park told you and Jaejoong the same thing.

Yeonhee’s POV:

~ ON THE LINE

“Just what the heck is this, Mom? This so freakin’ unexpected!” you exclaimed.

“Well… We thought the two of you will make plans on how to ran away from this marriage, so we agreed to rush it. We know how your brains work.”

*I had thoughts like that.*

“But MOM! You did this without even getting our consent?!”

“I’m really sorry, Yeonhee~ah. I also got no choice. Just wait for the beauty artists to arrive there. Oh, your gown is upstairs; Jaejoong’s is also there.

No ones’s POV:

All the phone conversations ended.

And you two are still dumbfounded; not even saying a single word to each other nor doing any move.

A/N:

~ Really do got naughty parents, the both of you =))))))) 

Listen to the songs (links) that are placed before the scene.. It's a really great help for imagining things ;) When I write stories.. I listen to music that I think suits its mood ^^ 

Super sorry for the short update guys ^^ You know what... When I woke up this morning... I was like kinda having this so called "writer's block" and I effin' hate it. Cause I don't like making you guys wait for the update nor giving you short chapters to read. I REALLY HATE IT. And this evening... I'm imagining some things... HAHAHAHA. I wish to put it up in the next chappies ;)

I'm telling you again... be ready for the twists so you won't get confused, okay? ^^

Please leave a comment and subscribe! You know you're my energy boosters, right? My imaginations power up like crazy everytime I read your comments ;) So pleaseeee...please :) 

Kamsa~ Saranghanda <3