The Rivals

When Ms.Know-it-all's and Smart Playboy's World Collide

Listen to: Good Day by IU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeqdYqsrsA0

Yeonhee’s POV:

It’s exam day again. Well, as usual, I didn’t study for it. I’m not bragging or anything, but really, without opening and scanning any books, I can get perfect marks. Maybe it’s just natural for a person with an IQ over 200.

“Yeonhee~ah!” your mother called. “Coming Mom, just give me five more minutes to fix my hair and I’ll be down!” you replied back.

“What’s for breakfast, Mom?” “Since you have a test today, I prepared your favourite dish… Chicken fillet in mashed potato and corn!” “WOW! Thank you Mom, this is so sweet of you.” Oh yes. I forgot to tell you, my mom is a world-renowned chef. She has some restaurants scattered all over Korea and other countries. “This is so delicious!” you squeeled. “Of course, what’s the use of the chef title if I don’t cook well?” your mother boasted. “Well, yeah… you’re right.” “Someone with an IQ of more than 200 can’t even think of that simple logic… Oh my goodness, Yeonhee~ah,” your mother teased. “Yes, I do have a very high IQ, more like an Einstein intelligence, but you need to know Mom that even a genius like me can overreact to things like these sometimes. Oh, by the way, where’s Dad?” you calmly answered back. “He left already. He told me that he has an important appointment today.” “Ohhh. Gonna get going, Mom, bye!”

I arrived pretty early in school so I decided to walk around to get some fresh air. I thought everything would be at peace until I saw a very familiar face. It was my rival, Kim Jaejoong who’s from the same class as me, together with his friends, DBSK. I really hate them, especially him. You may think that I hate him because he’s a threat to me, but that’s not the point, I despise him for being a playboy and a jerk all the time, not to mention that he’s always making me pissed. He never fails to make a girl cry in one day. *Here he comes* “Look, who’s here,” he said.

Listen to: Intuition by CNBlue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzXZe459cTQ

Jaejoong’s POV:          

“Look who’s here.” I told her. While walking with Yunho, Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun, I saw my rival, Park Yeonhee, our university’s top student. I have to admit that she’s hot, pretty and brainy aside from being my competitor and that’s the reason why I love to so much. “You came pretty early in school, huh? By any chance, did you do it on a purpose so you can see me?” I flirtatiously asked as I leaned closer to her. “Are you out of your mind? Why would I come here early because of you? Stop playing around with me and just study to beat me this time,” she retorted and walked away. “Hey, stop. If I got the 1st place this time, will you date me for a week?” I asked. “Hell, NO!” “Saying “NO”, does it mean that you’re afraid that I can beat you?” “No, I’m too confident and smart to be scared of that. Fine, then. BUT, it’s if and only if.” ‘Call,” I told her.

Yeonhee’s POV:

“Call.” he said and walked pass by me. *I’m really dead now. But hey, there’s nothing to be afraid of, I have an IQ more than 200 and I’m smarter than him so It wouldn’t be a problem, will it?* *RINGGGGGGGGGGG* And just like that, the school bell rang and time for the exam. I’ve never been so nervous taking the exam until now… just because of that stupid bet I made with that guy. 

A/N:

- What do you think guys? Should I go on with the story or not? Please please do tell me by putting your comments on the comment box. Thank you :)