Another Stupid Party!!!!

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

________________________________________________________________________

You were seated on a golden chair beside your sisters. “Everybody! Can I have your attention please?” A woman stood up as she hit her glass wine gently catching everybody’s attention.

“I’m Jo Seunghye, The Jo Family’s Mother. I’m proud to be The Guem family’s future in law. Especially to Ms. Guem _____” She looked at you with a sweet smile.

You forced a smile back at her but it was sweet and gentle. “So, As her future Mother-in-law, I would like to move the marriage nearer, maybe 2 weeks from now?” She raised a brow as everybody clapped approving of the Idea.

“MWO!?” You shouted as everybody looked at you.

Suddenly Chunae stomped on your foot under the table.

“AH!” You shouted as she gave you a look. “S-Sorry” You apologized to everybody. You looked at Youngmin who was at another table in front of you as he rolled his eyes. ‘Psh!’ you thought.

The woman smiled as she continued. “I can’t wait for this happy marriage for this couple, so I ask my two daughters who recently arrived from London, Paris to help” She said as she looked at a door.

The big white doors opened and revealed two pretty girls.  “My dear Bora and Hyorin everybody!!!” Ms. Jo said as everybody clapped especially Youngmin who was excited.

Bora and Hyorin stood beside their mother and smiled.

“Good Afternoon Everyone” Hyorin and Bora said as they bowed. “We would be very honoured to help our sister-in-law with the plans, And we are truly happy to see our brother to be married to a very very beautiful girl” Hyorin smiled as she looked at you.

“Even though we haven’t met,” Bora said. “I feel as if we are already best friends!” Bora smiled. “And thank you to the Geum family for being there for us and accepting us as their in-laws” She continued.

Everybody clapped.

After a few minutes they started to eat. “Chunae Unni!, Did you know this?” You asked her as she slightly nodded “Unni!, I can’t believe you! Wae?” You nearly shouted but hushed it down to a whisper.

“Aunt told me not to!” She innocently said.

“This is so unfair!!!” You thought until a waiter arrived behind you and served food. In front of you was green salad. You rolled your eyes and played with the veggies with your fork.

“Stop playing with your food and eat!” Jiyoung whispered.

“Araseo Araseo” You said as you ate the salad.

After a few minutes, Real food came! “Yes!!!” You pumped your fists as you giggled and ate the delicious food. Then dessert came that made you squeal!

“I finally get to eat!!!” You said as you dug in. Kwangmin was eating his dessert too until he saw you which made him giggle. “Why are you laughing?” Jeongmin asked as he looked at Kwangmin.

“N-Nothing...” Kwangmin said.

________________________________________________________________________

 

 After a few hours the party ended. “Can we go home now?” You asked your aunt. “You go home with Youngmin remember?” Your aunt said as she patted your head.

“Don’t wanna!” You stomped your feet.

It was already 6:00pm. The clouds grew darker, and it might rain soon. “Let’s go inside the house before it rains on us!”  Mr. Jo said as everybody went in.

The adults were talking in a private room and your sisters and BOYFRIEND were playing. You were on the couch watching T.V, Glory Jane was on. You were watching alone until you fell asleep on the couch.

One of the butlers was cleaning the mirrors until he noticed you. ‘Ms. Geum’ He thought. Then he sighed and got a red blanket then covered you with it. After putting the blanket, he stared at you and smiled while caressing your face.

‘Ms.Geum...Why are you doing this to me?’ He thought.

“Yeah yeah! Shut up-” Youngmin was cut off when he saw Chunji (the butler) caressing your face.

“Ah!-Good Evening Mr. Jo!” Chunji bowed. “I’ll be going now” He said. Youngmin grew angry and looked at you. He charged towards you and was about to wake you up but was cut off again.

“Omma...Appa...” You whispered furrowing your eyebrows while curling into a ball.

Youngmin carried you bridal style and excused himself to everybody. “Were going to go home now” Youngmin said as he bowed. Everybody was envious as they saw you and Youngmin.

After a few minutes

You were still in Youngmin’s arms as the two of you arrived in the house. He went to your room and laid you on your bed. He puffed your pillow and covered you with your blanket.

He sat beside you and stared into your face smiling. Then suddenly you turned around and hugged him which made him blush. “_____-ah!” He said but you were too deep in sleep you didn’t notice. You hugged him tighter and Youngmin just smiled and blushed.

~The Next Morning~

You groaned and squinted. You saw a blurred face but you couldn’t make out who it is. Then you felt arms hug tighter around you which made you startled. You opened your eyes and saw a blondie in front of you!!!!

You suddenly screamed and made Youngmin jolt right up.

 

I know It's short but Is it okay??? Please don't forget to comment~!!!!!