Orders From The Queen

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1cZ2uzxCjI&feature=feedlik

~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~ 

 

 

"Gotcha!!"  Onew snuck behind Youngmin who was sitting on a staircase emotionless. "Ha! Your out!!" Onew celebrated in his own. Youngmin looked at him and back at staring at the ground.

 

 

Onew stopped celebrating and sat with him. "What's wrong Cuz?". He patted Youngmin's back. Still Youngmin remained silent until he opened up. "Girls"

 

"Ahhh... Girl problems huh?" Onew asked as Youngmin nodded. "She-She kissed another boy... And I thought she liked me" Youngmin groaned.

Onew couldn't help but chuckle. "Did you see her kiss him directly?" Onew asked. Youngmin tried to remember and shook his head. "Did she get sad when you left?" Onew asked again with an eyebrow raised as Youngmin nodded. "Did you hear her part of the story?" Onew asked and once again Youngmin shook his head."Oh dear Dongsaeng" Onew sighed as he put his arm around Youngmin.

"You PABO!!!" Onew hit Youngmin's head as Youngmin shouted in pain. "What-What was that for!?". "Dude?, It's mostly your fault!!!" Onew knock some sense into him.

 

"Mwo!?".

 

 "Well, She might have kissed that 'guy' accidentally or the guy kissed her. And you should have heard her part of the story!!!" Onew scolded him as he stomped away.

"What's his problem?" Youngmin scoffed.

"Youngmin Oppa! Go to the tower! The game has come to a surprising end!!!" Victoria said as Youngmin's eyed were wide open. "What!?".

                                                                                                      ~*********~

"Everybody gather. The game has ended for one day!. Surprisingly because of This little girl right here! Give her a round of applause!!!!" Leeteuk said as he smiled and so did everyone.

"Ahjussi? This is the first time it ended early isn't it?" Lizzy asked.

"Yes and for the last time! Stop calling me Ahjussi you brat!!!" Leeteuk shouted at her as she giggled and simply stuck out her tongue. "So If I'm the winner-" You were cut off "You get to do anything you want" Sooyoung said. "Just don't max out our credit cards" Sungmin and Eunhyuk pleaded as you giggled. "Youngmin-siii!!!" Heechul shouted out as he caught your attention.

You tip toed and tried to looked for him.

 

Then saw a blondie.

 

You blushed and hope he would notice you. "Youngmin-sii aren't you just lucky to find a girl like her. She'one in a million" Heechul smiled looking at you as you smiled back blushing. Youngmin scoffed and turned away which made your heart throb. "Youngmin-siii-" You were cut off by Heechul as he saw you embarassed and hurt.

"Anyway what does our Queen want to do?" Heechul asked. You notice his kindness and concern as you forced a smile and thought of a wonderful Idea.

"Ummm...I just want to get to know each of you. So let's have a party!!" You suggested as they clapped and were very excited.

They lifted you as they cheered for you. You laughed with them not noticing Youngmin in the background looking at you, wanting to make you smile too.

 

       ≈≈≈Ø≈≈≈Ø≈≈≈Ø≈≈≈Ø≈≈≈Ø≈≈≈Ø≈≈≈Ø≈≈≈Ø≈≈≈Ø≈≈≈Ø≈≈≈Ø≈≈≈Ø≈≈≈Ø≈≈≈Ø≈≈≈Ø≈≈≈Ø≈≈≈Ø≈≈≈Ø≈≈≈   

 

The Lights and off giving off the party a rockfish feeling. Heechul was dancing on the floor as if he never danced before until he noticed you were alone in the bar.

“Yah! What’s a beautiful lady doing alone in a party?” He charmed you with his smile.

Even though it was just a day, You felt like he was like an older brother. Someone you can rely on. “Come on let’s dance Princess!” Heechul grabbed you. “No thanks Oppa..I’m not the dancing type” You shyly said. Heechul found your shyness cute as he messed up your hair. “Whatever! Just dance!!!” Heechul said.

He gave you a drink and dragged you over to the dance floor. He kept dancing and dancing and got carried away over the ‘Idiot corner’. Although they weren’t doing anything dirty they were fighting over who can drink the most without falling asleep. You joined in the crowd and cheered for Heechul. “Go Oppa!!-No No Oppa Don’t!” You shouted as he slowly closed his eyes. Instantly His head fell flat on the table as he snored. “AHA!!! I WIN!!!” Eunhyuk shouted drowsily as he slowly drifted to sleep.

“I bet Boys will beat Girls at this!!!” Jinyoung said. “Mwo?” Krystal scoffed. “Wanna bet?” She stepped up. “Girls are better than boys” Onew said. “Well let’s test this conclusion of yours shall we?” Jessica raised a brow as they gathered in a circle. “We need another girl” Victoria stood up and saw you. “Come join us ____-siii!!!!” Victoria grabbed you. “Mwo? Wae?” You asked seating on a wooden chair. “Let’s prove to them that girls can survive better than boys do!” Victoria glared at the boys.

“But I don’t drink” You said.

“Then consider this your first and your last!” Jessica smiled giving you a small glass of alcohol. “But-” You were cut off when Krystal Chugged 3 whole glasses of Alcohol.

“Drink It!” Victoria said. ‘They are so persistent...They remind me of Youngmin’ You sighed and thought of Youngmin. “Yah...Babo Where are you?” You whispered and drank the glass. “See? Isn’t it easy?” Victoria smirked As she did too drink alot of Alcohol.

After a few minutes

“Chug chug chug!!!”The crowd cheered as Jessica drank alcohol from almost 5- glasses. “Ah! Unnie!” You tried to stop her but she suddenly collapsed. She snored on the table helplessly. All there was left was Onew, Jonghyun, Victoria and You. You weren’t fully affected for Victoria was taking all your drinks to show off.

Suddenly Onew and Victoria’s head fell flat on table as they snored. Then you knew It was up to you.

“It’s me and you now Princess” Jonghyun smirked.

“Just give up! Girls are weak!” Jonghyun triggered your Pride. You glared at him and drank a lot of glasses. “Let’s see you top that!” You smiled at him innocently. He took about 3-4 glasses and drank them all in about 5 seconds.

                                                                                                      ~*********~

“Hyung, Have you seen ______?” Youngmin asked Donghyun as he shrugged. “I’m sorry dude”. Youngmin worriedly searched for you as he heard a cheer. “_____!_____!_____!” Everybody cheered. Youngmin instantly went over there and tried to see what you were doing.

“YAH!! 2 MORE BOTTLES OVER HERE PLEASE!!!” You shouted as you dramatically wiped your mouth smirking at Jonghyun. “You think I can’t handle 2 more!!! Psh! Don’t underestimate the great _______!!!!!” You said to Jonghyun.

“Yah! _____!” Youngmin went towards you as he grabbed your wrist.

“Oh! Youngmin!” You smiled as you hugged his arm. “I missed you Oppa!!!” You smiled. Youngmin blushed as you kissed him on the cheek. “I also Miss you! You! You!” You pointed at everybody. “Especially you!” You pointed to a chair as you laughed hysterically.

Slowly Jonghyun dropped his head as everyone declared you winner. “Huh?” You tilted your head and went to Jonghyun’s side. You poked his head and smiled. “I Guem _____!!! Declares victory!!!” You shouted as Youngmin tried to grab you but you refused to go with him. Suddenly he pulled you in and put you on his shoulders.

“Y-Yah!!! Put me down now!!” You shouted as you swung your feet. Youngmin rolled his eyes as everybody stared as the two of you left.

Youngmin finally put you down after making a scene as you stomped your feet. “Yah!” You scoffed. “What do you think you were doing? Huh!?” You scolded him as you dusted off the dirt. Youngmin scoffed as he lightly hit your head. “Your Such a brat!” Youngmin said.

“Y-Yah!!!” You glared at him.

“What do you think you were doing!?” Youngmin shouted. “I Think I was trying to make a point that girls were equal with boys duh!” You arrogantly answered back. “Anyway, Why did you come back for me?” You looked at hi as he looked away blushing. “I thought you hated me....You ignored me the last few hours” You said softly catching his attention. He smirked and looked at you. To his surprise you were crying!!!

“Wh-Why are you crying!?” Youngmin cupped your face as he wiped your tears. “Y-You...If It was My Fault-I’m sorry!!! Oppa Mianhe...I don’t want us to fight..But We always fight everyday Mianhe Oppa!! It’s my fault~” You cried as Youngmin smiled and sighed. “Don’t cry..I’m supposed to be the one saying sorry...It was my fault I’m sorry...Mianhe _____...” He smiled.

“Your right. It was your fault!” You pouted. “=.=” Youngmin sighed. He paused for a while and looked at you. “I’m glad were frienimies again oppa! And not Enemies!! ” You smiled as Youngmin suddenly Kissed you.  

  ~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~((O.O))~                                           

Guys!!! Was It a bit too rush? Sorry for the wrong grammars and the wrong spellings!!! I promise I will update more than I use to!!! >.< I think it was rushed was It rushed????

Please support my friends fan fics:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/75658/living-with-vampires-minwoo-supernatural-vampires-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriendband

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/53816/let-s-have-a-little-fun-tonight-minwoo--you-youngmin-boyfriendband

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/71783/we-got-a-baby-group-special-apink-sistar-snsd-you-boyfriendband-chocolate

You won't regret It!!!

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT EVERYBODY!!!!

MY SUBSCRIBERS ROCKS!!!

KEEP ROCKING EVERYONE!!!!!