I Love you...

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC4dyX-BssI

=============================================================================================================

"Wait...What did you just say?" Youngmin asked. "I-I said nothing..." You shook your head. "You said something!" Youngmin grabbed your wrist. "Yah! Are You that stubborn!?" I shouted at him and pulled my hand back.

 

"Aishhh....." You rolled your eyes.

You turned back at him and smiled. 'He said he likes me' You thought. "Were near the namsan tower..." Youngmin said. "Let's go then!" You said to him and smiled. "Why are you suddenly energetic?" He asked. "Well If I get the flag I get to boss you and yoour family around" You stuck your tongue out. "Not Until i get it first" He stuck his tongue back too as he ran. "YAH!!!" You shouted then giggled and the two of you raced toward the tower.

"Yah get back here!" Someone yelled out. You turned around and saw Nana and Lizzy. 'Uh-oh!' You smiled and yelled back "Not a chance losers!". You looked infront of you and saw Kyuhyun and Donghae with Ice cream. 'Are they stupid or something?' You thought. You raced toward them quietly and tagged them. "Tag your out!!!" You said.

"W-What the-" Donghae furrowed his eyebrows.

"Dude, Were out" Kyuhyun patted Donghae's back as they shrugged and went back eating their icecream. You ran and ran then hid behind a huge tree panting really hard. "Gotcha!" You turned to your right and saw Jinyoung's face close to yours. Which made you blush. But most of all He kissed you!!! Well not intently It was an accident you think.

You looked towards you and saw Youngmin standing shocked.

"Y-Youngmin-ah!!! It's not what you think!!! This- It's not-" You were teary eyed. You and Youngmin were finally getting along awhile ago. Why does it have to be this? Anything but this! You thought.

"And there I thought that you finally liked me" He scoffed. Your heart was like being stabbed by a million knives.

"Youngmin-ah! I do!" You said as he shook his head. "No you don't. Your confused. I saw it. I saw you kissed him" He said then walked away. Your feet were wobbly and you didnt know what to do so you fell oon the grass crying. Jinyoung was startled as he ran to your side "Stand Up.." He said. As you obediently did. He lent you his shoulder and said "Don't worry he will forgive you. Eventually. He's actually very stupid" Jinyoung said. "And I'm sorry..It was my fault for doing that...I should have-"

You clenched your fists and held yourself together "Oppa! That's enough" You managed to say as you wiped your tears away and sniffed.

"It wasn't you" You said. "It was his."

You stood up and ran and ran towards the Namsan Tower. You instantly got in with no one being able to see you or catch you. You went to the the Padlocks and searched for the flag. "Aishh...Chincha where did they hide it? The center of the earth!?" You shouted as you panted not being able to find the flag.

"Aishh..Why am I even trying" You sighed as you sat down on one of the stairs steps.

You lifted your chin up as you saw a blond girl walking around carrying a red flag. You jumped from the steps and ran towards her quietly. You tapped her shoulder "Helllo Beotch!" You cussed as you punched her. You quickly grabbed the flag and hid.

After A Few Minutes Jessica was found unconcious and found you with the Winners Flag and you were declared winner.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm sorry If It was rushed I just wanted to update! I was afraid of losing subscribers X(