Chapter 6

Secrets and Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as Dara was about to process what she had just heard, they heard a loud knock on the door. She panicked. “Oh. Shoot! “ she exclaimed. She heard voices of more than just one person and it grew louder by the moment. “Are you expecting someone?” she asked Donghae. “Who could it be? Do they know I’m here?” she asked lowering her voice. “I don’t know. Maybe. Let’s see and open the door” said Donghae who acted calmly. “Are you out of your mind? They’ll know I’m here with you. Don’t you get that?”

“So what? There’s nothing wrong. We are two consenting adults” he explained. And behind that expression of his was a sheepish smile. And with that she speedily went to the nearest place where she could hide-to the bathroom. He saw her moved swiftly and before he could react, she was already at the bathroom. He expressed his amusement by laughing and his face was now turning into red.

“Open up” someone from the outside yelled. “I knew you are in there” another voice hollered. Their voices grew louder. He figured there were about two to three people outside the room waiting. So he ran towards the door and unlocked it. He opened it partially so he could see who they were. And his suspicion was right.

The two boys pulled the door and it opened wide. Donghae was not able to resist the force on the door so he just let them come in. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were impressed when they saw the room. They were in awe to see the panoramic view of the city. “Woah! This room is awesome” Leeteuk exclaimed. “ I cannot believe this”

“And I could not blame you bro, for your persistency to persuade our manager to swap this room with the group’s suite last night” Eunhyuk spoke. “Dang!  and he really let you use this?” Eunhyuk continued.

Donghae came to realize that their manager might have told them when they found out their manager slept in the group’s suite instead on his own room. So he just continued to ride along with the conversation. “Listen guys, I’m sorry. Today’s not a good time” he told them.

The two boys looked at each other and grinned. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking” L asked. “I think I am” answered E. And they laughed out loud. Donghae found it funny and he soon joined them laughed boisterously. And when their laughter faded, E asked curiously “So who’s the lucky girl?”

Donghae just smiled sheepishly. “Hah. As if I’m going to tell you anything”

“Woah. Someone just got laid” L said accusingly and laughed.

“Someone had just gotten laid?” E echoed in. He covered his mouth and acted like he was shocked. “Shocking” E exclaimed sarcastically.

Donghae quickly grabbed the pillows and threw it to them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter