Chapter 3

Secrets and Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The awards show lasted for hours and it seemed like everybody enjoyed the performances. It was a successful night for the fans and the artists as well. It was not every day that the celebrities got together and enjoyed watching other stars’ performance. And the long night continued with an after-party held at a club exclusively for the artists who attended the awards night. It had been a highly anticipated event since it was the first time that Mnet organized such party. And who would not be excited to party all night to celebrate the awards and the accolades they have received. And to be invited to an A-list party seemed like the best way to mingle and interact with the other Kpop acts especially when as an idol your every move seemed to be monitored by the fans and the management. This party may simply be just an excuse for the single boys to be able to introduce themselves to the y women idols and to be able to exchange numbers or follow each others’ social network accounts. For some, this party may seem like their outlet for everything they have worked for that year, a party where they could unwind and feel as if they have not been working all year long. But for one, this party was his chance and maybe this only chance to be able to get close to her just like before.

Dara had been hesitant to attend the after-party especially after what had transpired between her and Donghae. She was just not ready yet to face him and so she made an excuse to just stay with Minzy in the hotel, since Minzy is not yet allowed in the club. But Minzy quickly told her to go because as per Minzy’s words to her unnie ‘’ You ought to find a good man and date him even if until now you are banned from dating. And no need to worry, we can keep a secret”. This statement especially coming from their maknae made her laugh out loud. Even CL and Bom agreed and all of them shared boisterous laughter. At the last minute, she was persuaded and so she decided to go, together with Bom and CL.

She was the last to arrive among the three. She decided to just ride with her manager’s car since it took her time to change into her outfit because she was not really prepared to go. She decided to wear a simple Robert Rodriguez Women's Pleated Cut-Out Dress. It was a white, sleeveless V-neck dress she bought. She paired it with a pink-rose colored Christian Louboutin Bianca pumps sky high heel. She left her long hair untied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter