Chapter 13

Secrets and Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was astounded to hear his proposal. She was not expecting it to happen soon. They have just been together for three years and here they are again taking their relationship into another level.  Everything seemed surreal at the moment. She was not even sure about her future with him. But who is? No matter how much a person plan his future, sometimes the wind blows in another direction.  It seems like destiny has a way of sneaking up on people.

For her, it was a make or break decision. It was either a yes or a no. No buts or maybe’s. The pressure was there especially when people are expecting you to do what was expected of you. Such pressure could trigger a decision to be made on the spot and in an impulse. But such moment could also render you to make the decision and in the end will left you with no choice but to accept the consequences of such decisions. But that’s life, everyone takes risks. And just like in business, the greater the risk, the greater the possibility of a favorable outcome. But is it also true when it comes to love?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a month since Yesung left for his military enlistment. For him it felt like it had been longer than a month. He shed tears as he gave his speech during his press con. Many of his fans came and supported him during his last day before he entered the military. He was overwhelmed with the support and encouragement from his supporters.

“Thank you all for the support you have given me and to other members of Super Junior. I can’t be who I am today without all of you. I will do my very best during training and when I come back I will be a stronger and brave man. I will come back as a better man to this country. And I will come back as a man worthy of the love of my future wife, Dara”

And his speech ended just like that. No questions were entertained afterwards. Everyone was surprised to hear those last words. There were no confirmations whatsoever but with that last statement maybe it need not to be confirmed. It was bold of him to let the world know how much he anticipates to be her husband. It was sudden and it was as if he just dropped the bomb and left the people hanging with those statements.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter