Chapter 11

Secrets and Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “It’s manager” E whispered.

“Oh. Shoot” D blurted out.

“Open up. I know you’re there. Come on. Open up” their manager called out as he stormed the door with non-stop knocking.

“Oh. Oh. I think we better get out of here before he erupts” L was worried.

“You’re leaving me alone? Come on guys, I thought we’re friends” “Dara’s here. He might see her."

“Sh*t. Another problem. Woah. What are we gonna do.?” L asked hurriedly.

“Get her out and use the back door. Take her to her house and please tell her I’ll call her later. For now, let’s open the door and tell Manager that you’re going out so that the two of us can talk. That’s the plan."

The three took a deep breath and braced themselves for what’s to happen. E slowly opened the door.

“Damn. Why did it take you forever to open the god damn door?” their manager was irritated as he entered the room. At the sight of Donghae, he immediately berated him for not answering his phone. He had been calling him endlessly. “And you Mister, we need to talk. You are in big trouble. You and Yesung.”

He did not even let him talk. Instead he continued nagging him about last night’s incident.

“CEO had been calling and asking me about the two of you. I don’t know what to say to him when I don’t have any clue that it even happened. Of all the people, I found about it from our CEO. From our CEO” their manager emphasized. “And off all the places the two of you had to blow each other’s face in front of many people. Of all places, why in public? I thought you were adults who know how to settle your indifferences like a real men do. Tsk Tsk.”

E and L slowly retreated while their manager was busy talking and lecturing D. But their manager was quick to notice.

“And you two, where do you think you’re going?” their manager asked as E grabbed the car key at the kitchen counter table.

E and L were startled.

“We.. we thought it would be better to leave the two of you to talk” L said nervously.

“We’ll head out, Manager. Bye” E said tensely.

The two started to walk back and head for the back door.

“Wait. Wait” Their manager called out.

The two suddenly stopped and wondered why they were being called. “Y..yes. What is it Manager?”

“You two. Come back. If I ever hear any issue like this and it involves you or any other member of the group, be prepared. I will never tolerate issues like this. Do you understand that?”

“Yes Manager” the two said in unison and hurriedly walked to the back door.

The two slipped to Donghae’s room to execute their plan.

Dara noticed someone was coming so she hid again under the covers. E an L slowly walked to the bed and pulled the covers. E covered and whispered her to say nothing and just shut up. But Dara was surprised and as she was about to shout, L carefully gagged . The two boys pulled her up and carried her outside using the back door. It was as if she was being kidnapped. She was acting hysterical because she did not know why L and E were carrying her and telling her to shu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter