Chapter 10

Secrets and Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She woke up and found herself in his bed. The sun came through the window blinds and hit her face. The tiny clock on the bed side table showed it was already nine ten in the morning. She rolled over and realized Donghae was beside her, his long arms above her waist. He was not wearing any shirt so Dara caught sight of his bare chest and muscles. She looked at him while he laid there peacefully sleeping. She looked at him and studied his face. He still looked the same since the last time she took a good close look at his face except for the wounds and a swollen lip. She held his face and traced the features of his eyes, nose, cheeks and lips. She took a good look at his bruises and realized that he was badly beaten. She kissed those wounds as if doing it might heal those bruises. If only kisses could do miracles, she could have done it a million times to cure those pains.

She slowly pulled his arm from her waist and tried to get up with little movement as possible so as not to awaken him. She grabbed her jeans and quickly wore it.She could not find her shirt so she took the one that was on the chair. It was a simple white tee that Donghae used to wear. She smelled the shirt and noticed it still had a trace of cologne and it smelled the scent he used.

She walked slowly out of the bedroom only to realize she left her shoes at his room. She tip toed back to the room and reluctantly searched for it. It took her a minute before she found the left pair of her shoes. The right pair seemed to be hiding somewhere, she thought. She searched for it thoroughly and hoped it was still there. She tried to look for it under the bed and viola she found it. She was about to bend and reach for the other pair of her shoes on the floor when suddenly she felt someone grabbed her from the waist and pulled her up. She lost her balance and the next seconds she was on her back and at his bed again.

“And where do you think you’re going, my dear Dara?” he asked playfully while he was on top of her, both of his hands on her wrists. She felt awkward with their position as she can already feel his hot body.

 

“Kyaaaaa..Let go of me” and then she yelled.

“Shhhhh…” as he placed his right hand over . He looked over to the door and sensed someone was approaching.

“Shhhh” he continued. “Do you hear that?”

She bit his hand which led him to remove his hand from and winced in pain.

Then suddenly the door swung open. It was Eunhyuk and Leeteuk who happened to open the door. They were at the front door when they heard a strange noise coming from Donghae’s room so they immediately run and went to his room. They caught them in a very awkward position and so they were very flustered to witness such scene.

“Oh my……..” that was the only words that came from E’s mouth while L could not believe what he saw so he just covered his mouth.

And who could be more flustered than the ones caught red handed? Donghae immediately got up, grabbed the pillows and threw it to them. Dara immediately hid from the cover and never moved nor made a sound.

“What the hell are you doing here?”  Donghae was quite agitated.

L and E could not answer him. They too, were freaking out.

But E managed to joked “Are you doin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter