Chapter 8

Wolf and A Beauty [HIATUS]

“You can put me down now.” As soon as Sojin spoke, Kai dropped her on the floor.

“Yah! Can’t you be a gentleman?!” She scowled, wincing from the pain. Kai just gave her a smirk and went up to his room.

Chanyeol walked towards her and held his hand out. “Sorry about Kai. He’s a little……Uhh…..Playful.” He smiled.

So, he’s Kai. She smirked. “Are you sure it’s just a little?” Sojin humorously asked. Chanyeol replied with a big smile and nodded at her.

“Why are you sweaty Sojin-ah?” Suho asked. She turned to him and spoke. “Well, I decided to do some chores.” She beamed at them.

“But I thought rich kids don’t do chores.” D.O. whispered. Baekhyun immediately elbowed him on his stomach and the poor D.O. silently resisted the pain.

“You didn’t have to do it Sojin-ah.” Baekhyun said. Sojin shook her head. “No, I’m okay with it. Actually, I already cleaned up my room.”

“You should’ve waited for us Sojin. We would love to help you.” Sehun said as he wrapped his arms around her. “I’m really fine with it. And besides, I don’t want to be a burden to you guys.” She looked down on the floor.

True, she was a little bit ashamed of living with these guys since she didn’t know them at all. And she came into their lives so sudden.

“You’re not a burden to us, Sojin.” Suho smiled at her. Chanyeol squeezed her hand to assure her.

“Thanks. I guess.” She softly spoke.

“If you’re still doubting, you could still do some chores, BUT! Only if you’re doing it with us.” Chanyeol said.

A smile formed on her lips. “Well then, let’s start with the groceries! We’re a little bit out of stock. Mind shopping with me?” Baekhyun beamed at her. Sojin nodded in response.

“I wanna go too!” Sehun whined. “Same here!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

“Okay. We’ll all go! Better yet, let’s have dinner outside.” Suho suggested.

“Great idea!” D.O. gave their leader a thumbs up and went to his room to change his clothes. The other members followed him.

Sojin too, changed her clothes. Everybody gathered up in the living room.

“Let’s go?” Suho asked. Everybody nodded. All of them walked out of the house and went to the supermarket. On the way there, Sojin chatted with the boys and she just can’t stop smiling around them.

“You look so cheery Sojin-ah.” Baekhyun stated. Suddenly, her smile disappeared.

She didn’t realize she was smiling so much. After all, she wasn’t used to smile always. If pretending to smile was counted, she was sure a smiling person.

In the Chois’ mansion, she really had no reason to smile. Except when she was getting good grades, watching SHINee’s live performances on her laptop and learning a new dance routine from any girl groups.

“Hey, why lose your smile so sudden?” Suho worriedly asked. Everyone thought what Baekhyun said made her feel intimidated.

“Was I? Am I?” She seriously question them. “Huh?” Sehun wondered in confusion.

“Was I being too cheery? Am I that smiling right now?” Sojin said.

“Well, you are. And, I like it like that.” Baekhyun beamed at her.

“Thank you……..” She tilted her head trying to figure out what name belonged to creature in beside her.

“Baekhyun. It’s Baekhyun.” He continued.

“Ahhh. Thanks Baekhyun!” Sojin smiled. BAEKHYUN: Guy who looks angelic.

“Oh right! We haven’t introduced ourselves formally. I ask for apology Sojin-ah.” Suho bowed.

“It’s alright……”

“Suho. My name’s Joonmyun but everybody calls me Suho.” SUHO: The ‘Oppa’ type. She extended her hand out. “Nice meeting you Suho.” He giggled and shook her hand. “Same here Sojin.”

“My name’s D.O.” He waved. “D.O.?” She found it weird for a Korean name. “His real name is Kyungsoo.” Chanyeol whispered. Sojin giggled. It was a cute name for a tough guy like him. D.O.: Cute guy with big eyes.

D.O. had the feeling Chanyeol revealed his real name and raised his fist. Chanyeol just laughed it off. “My name is Jagiya.” He bluntly spoke.

Jagiya? Darling? Huh? Weird.

Sehun slapped his hyung’s arm. “Hyung, you babo!” Chanyeol rubbed his arm out of pain.

“Yah! How can you hurt your hyung like that huh?!” He scolded the evil maknae.

Sehun stuck his tongue out and grabbed Sojin’s arms to secure himself from Chanyeol’s wrath.

“Sojin, he’s Chanyeol and I’m Sehun, the most lovable maknae around the town.” He winked at her. CHANYEOL: The giant. SEHUN: Handsome maknae.

“Pfftt.” Kai blurted. Lame introduction. He shook his head.

“Oh, and that’s….” Sehun introduced. “Kai.” Sojin finished as she looked at him expressionless.

Kai was amused. She knows my name. Impressive. “How did you know his name while you didn’t even know mine? But, you met me first.” Sehun pouted.

Sojin slightly poked his forehead. “I just wanted to remember the name of the brat I’d like to avoid.” She smiled and looked at Kai. He was just smirking ‘sarcastically’ as she looked to him.

“Hahaha! Sojin called you a brat. Bleeeehh!” Sehun stuck his toungue out again and embraced her arm.

They were chatting and bickering at each other until they made their way to the supermarket.

The boys grabbed a huge cart and Sehun jumped inside it. “Hey! They might scold you, you know that?!” Sehun just shrugged his shoulders. “Don’t worry Sojin, we would not get in trouble.” Suho winked.

“Huh?” She confusedly wander. “Sehun does it all the time. And the cashiers don’t really mind him.” Baekhyun replied. “Why?” She asked.

“Between you and me…..” He waved his fingers towards him and Sojin got closer so he could whisper. “They all fall for the wolves’ charms.” He winked and left her astounded.

Is he freaking serious? She shook her head in disbelief and decided to go with the flow.

All the aisles were big enough. They went into the snacks section and separated. She was left near the cart with Sehun.

“Sehun, catch!” Suho threw chips toward the maknae and Sehun attentively caught it. “Sehun-ah!” Chanyeol called and threw some crackers. "Maknae!" Baekhyun called out as he threw his favorite pack of Lays.

Sojin was a little amazed. The guys had their playful ways and she liked it. All throughout, the boys were like this, throwing stuff at Sehun while he catches it. Sojin also helped in catching which she really enjoyed.

They went to the cashier to pay for the items. The cashier looked like she was on her early 20’s and applied generous amount of make-up on her face.

“Annyeong Noona!” Chanyeol greeted her with his deep, husky and y voice.

“Hi there handsome!” The lady flipped her hair and winked at him.

The boys smiled at her and she smirked in return. Her gaze shifted into the girl they were with.

“Who is she?” She asked in her ‘’ tone. “Oh, he’s a friend of ours noona.” Sehun replied as he wrapped his arms around her.

The cashier looked at Sojin from head to toe. This crazy lady is creeping me out. Sojin thought.

“She better not touch my Kai.” She blurted out. Out of the six guys, she was really attracted to Kai. Her reason? Kai was the one with the most appeal.

Sojin vomited inside of her head. “Don’t worry. I’m not that close with…” She looked at the y beast behind her. “YOUR Kai.”

“Good! Stay away from him. Araso?!” The cashier warned. Oh please! Can she be more possessive? Sojin just put on a plastic smile and nodded.

After paying the items, they went out. Sojin could see from the corner of her eye how the cashier flirted with Kai as he just replied a smirk that could make any girl’s bra unhook.

Everybody went to a restaurant that Sehun suggested. And as expected, the maknae ordered for everyone.

Again, they were chatting here and there. And as every member spoke, Sojin’s heart warmed. She never had this fun conversation in her life after her Unnie left abroad.

She never expected that she would encounter this type of guys. She thought it was just gonna be her and her Appa. But, she got more than that. She got six lovely guys.

Appa, you have raised good boys. I’m glad I had the chance to meet them. The more they make me smile, the more I miss you. I miss you Appa. So much…


So, what do you think? Slightly lame right? I'll make up on the next chapter guys! I promise! =)

 

And, I badly need your opinions about my story, so PLEASE DO COMMENT!!! Instead of saying 'update please' your own thoughts about the story makes me want to update soon as possible. =)

 

OH! And EXO won their 2nd first place on Music Core today.

This was my reaction.

And the cute giant cried ^o^

EXO fighting!!! <3