Chapter 13

Wolf and A Beauty [HIATUS]

Everything was still so surreal for Sojin. She didn't expect anything like this to happen to her. Most of all, she was excited to spend the days with her new found friends, EXO.

She tried on her uniform and it fits her perfectly.

"Perfect." She praised herself. She even tried on her black doll shoes. It may not be appropriate for school but it's good enough.

Uh-oh. She thought. She didn't bring knee socks with her. The skirts were somehow short and she really needed socks to cover her legs. Sojin skimmed through her bags to find socks. Unfortunately, there were none. But, she found some stockings. This could do the trick. She thought.

*knock* *knock*

"Come in!" She chimed.

"Wow. You look so…………beautiful." Chanyeol was astonished as to how the uniform suits her. Not to exaggerate but Sojin was the type of girl who makes anything look good on her. Her secret? Well, it's just this thing called charisma. Not the overpowering type of charisma but the one that makes you feel warm and comfortable.

"Don't lie to me, Chanyeol." She shook her head and gave a little laugh.

"I'm not." He approached her and with his hand, he took some of her hair that was covering her face and tucked it behind her ear. "You really are beautiful." The two were staring each other. They didn't notice the awkward atmosphere, they were just focused on examining each other's faces.

"Aigoo. Stop it, you're making me blush." Sojin slapped his chest playfully and went to grab her comfy clothes.

"By the way, the other guys went home already." He said.

"Already? Why so early?" She asked. They just had dinner awhile ago and now EXO-M already left.

"Well, we need a lot of rest for tomorrow, it's friday night." He said coolly as he walked towards the door.

Sojin got anxious. Was there something special on a friday night? "What is it about friday?"

"You'll find out." He winked then closed the door, leaving Sojin hanging.

She shrugged and was way too distracted with her first day at school tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys and Sojin were now walking towards the school early in the morning. Everyone noticed how blooming she was. Smiles were all over her face. There was nothing to worry about now, she had everything she needed for her first day. Lay and Luhan were nice enough to purchase her books yesterday from the bookstore. The weather was fine too. Looks like this would be a great day for her.

"Good morning, Sojin!" The guard greeted her as soon as he saw her.

"Oh! Oppa, annyeong!" She waved giddily.

"You look good." Jaesuk gave her a thumbs up.

"Thank you!" She beamed then was dragged away by Sehun and Tao.

"H-hey! Why are you dragging me?" She asked.

"Tch. Such a ." Tao uttered under his breath but she heard it perfectly.

"Come one, guys. A ert would be the last thing he'll ever be. Jaesuk oppa is very nice!" She said.

They stopped their tracks then Sehun faced her and cupped her face. "We just want to protect you, okay?"

First of all, Sojin was originally awkward with men but she can't explain why she was so comfortable with EXO now, despite the fact that they are wolves and strangers to her. Apparently, Sehun was different. Every time she had these skinship moments with him, she can't help but laugh. It was funny for her to watch and she can't explain why.

"Why are you laughing?" Sehun furrowed his eyebrows.

She waved her hand in front of him as she tried to stop laughing. "It's just that.....Hahahaha! Nevermind. Look Sehun-ah, I'm gonna be fine, alright?" She tapped his shoulder and faced Tao. "Besides, I have 12 amazing wolves(whisper). I mean, guys who are always with me. I believe I'm far away from trouble." The other guys caught up with them just in time to hear what she said.

"Neh. Arraso." Sehun nodded and tapped her head like she was a dog.

"So, I'm your pet now, huh?" She annoyingly asked. How could a wolf treat her like a pet? It did not look right to her.

He smiled slyly and nodded. "Yah! Oh Sehun! You better run now before I grab your throat!" She screamed and the evil maknae ran for his life. Sojin, of course, chased him.

The other guys just watched them both and laughed. Sehun pissing off Sojin on her first day was a good scene to watch.

"Let's go." Suho said as he was still trying to stop his laughter.

"Oh Sehun, come here!" Sojin's voice was heard throughout the hall as she chased the fast maknae. Sehun already made it to the classroom while Sojin just arrived at the floor. She stopped for awhile and tried to catch her breath. She was sure running out of it. After all, she's not the athletic type.

"Okay. Just you wait, you cocky kid." She pulled herself up and ran to the classroom.

"AHHHHHH!" A girl screamed as Sojin bumped into her causing her to fall on the floor together with the books she was carrying.

Both of them made a huge scene early in the morning.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Everybody on the whole way saw the girl fell and laughed hard at her.

"What a limp."

"Looks like being ugly is not enough."

"Poor girl."

Sojin heard all of these and felt guilty towards the girl. She approached her and help her.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you. I was in a hurry. I'm very sorry." She apologized and helped her in standing up and picking her books.

"It's okay. I'm fine." The girl hid her face with her bangs and weakly smiled at her.

"Are you sure?" More than falling on the floor, Sojin was concerned if she was okay after she heard all those harsh words from their schoolmates. The girl just nodded and was about to leave when Sojin extended her hand and introduced herself.

"Hi! I'm Choi Sojin. I'm a transferee!" She cheerfully smiled.

The girl looked up and recognized her immediately. "You're the visitor yesterday!" She beamed.

"Yes, it was me. And you are?" She asked.

The girl could not believe that the pretty girl everybody was talking about yesterday was now introducing herself to her. "Soohyun. Lee Soohyun." She smiled. Wow. She's so pretty. Soohyun thought.

"Hi Soohyun! Are you a 12th grader?" Sojin asked.

Soohyun shook her head. "I'm a 10th grader. But I have an oppa who's a 12th grader."

"Oh, okay! Well, see you later Soohyun! Annyeong!" Sojin smiled and walked towards her classroom. Soohyun also smiled as she waved Sojin goodbye.

EXO-K was already in the classroom. Well, they saw the little scene earlier and was in awe with Sojin's friendly act.

As soon as she entered the classroom, everybody looked at her. She could feel their eyes bore unto her skin and she was a little bit overwhelmed with the attention.

"The seat beside me is free. You can sit there, Sojin." Chanyeol grabbed her because she saw how flustered she was.

Sojin took the seat beside Chanyeol and she could feel the pressure more. Being the new student gained her popularity but being acquainted with EXO made her the most famous fish in town.

This doesn't feel right. She thought. Sojin looked around her. She was on the most left side of the room, near the windows, second to the last row to be exact.

She noticed that the sit behind her was empty but what caught her attention was the guy sitting beside the empty chair. It was the guy who helped her yesterday. Sojin stood up and sat beside the guy. It caught the giant's attention.

"I thought you were sitting with me? Don't you like me?" Chanyeol pouted.

"Sorry. It's just that, I'm more comfortable in the corner." She apologetically smiled.

Chanyeol nodded and faced forward, talking to Baekhyun with a sad expression. He wasn't overacting, he just like acting that he was sulking so Sojin would comfort him. But to his dismay, she didn't notice it.

"Uh, hi!" She greeted the guy beside her. Like yesterday, he was not convinced that she was calling him so he pointed at himself.

Sojin giggled. This guy was an absolute dork! "Yes, you."

"H-hello." He stuttered as he bowed.

"I forgot to thank you. So, thank you! For helping me out yesterday." She smiled.

"It's nothing." The dork guy shyly smiled.

"Sojin. Choi Sojin." She extended her hand. It was really not a thing in Korea's culture to shake hands when you meet someone new. But, Sojin was used to this gesture because she grew up in the corporate world.

"I'm Lee Chanhyuk." He shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Lee." She said formally.

"You can call me Chanhyuk. I'm okay with that." He smiled.

"Oh, okay Chanhyuk." She replied.

*cough* *cough*

A guy faked a cough to be noticed by Sojin. It was Jongup, the guy who originally sat at Sojin's chair.

"For your information, this is my seat." He annoyingly spat out. He saw a girl occupying his chair when he entered the room but he didn't saw who it was.

She nervously stood up and bowed at him. "I'm sorry. I thought this seat was available."

Sojin lifted her body up and Jongup was greatly mesmerized. Everything went slow-mo for him. He even imagined her hair flying in the air and was winking at him. "No, that's okay. I'll just sit somewhere else." He sheepishly smiled and sat in front of her while his face was still facing at her.

Chanyeol scowled. It should have Sojin beside him, not this lovesick puppy.

Okay, he's staring at me and it's creepy. Sojin awkwardly smiled at him and sat.

The school bell rang and just in time and the homeroom teacher entered.

The president lead the greetings and the teacher greeted back.

"2 weeks from now, we will be having a sports festival with Danwon High School. All students athletes are encouraged to sign up in this form." She held out a paper and gave to the student near her so that it would be passed up around the class. "And by the way, we have a transferee. Choi Sojin? Where are you?" Sojin heard her name and raised her hand up.

"I'm Miss Song, your homeroom teacher. Please introduce yourself to the whole class." Sojin did what she was told to. She started with a bow. "Hi everyone! My name is Choi Sojin. Uh, I was used to homeschooling, so I'm new to having classmates. Please take care of me." She smiled.

Almost all of the guys were drooling over her, especially Jongup who was just in front of her. "I'll surely take care of you." He smiled creepily. Yikes! She thought.

"You may sit down now, Sojin." She smiled at her. "Okay class, see you later." She waved off and got out of the classroom. The next teacher came in and immediately started a new lesson on Physics.

From the moment she introduced herself, everybody was stealing glances on her. It was getting kinda awkward for her but she just focused on the lessons.

During breaktime, Sojin hang out with the boys and shared stories about their teachers so that Sojin could catch up in knowing about them. Soon enough, it was Math time.

"Oh, hello there Miss Choi. Good to see you 'inside' the classroom." He blurted out in a boring tone. Sojin just bowed and smiled politely at him.

"I saw your records this morning and they were not bad. I hope you do well in my subject because I'm expecting a lot from you." Sojin gulped. "I'm not starting up a new topic just for you, so better catch up with us, arraso?"

"Neh." She softly spoke. Surely, he was one terrifying teacher.

"Okay class, we will do board exercises today. Those who could answer correctly is excused from tonight's assignment and those who would give me a wrong answer will get 5 more items." Mr. Lee spat and started to write problems on the wall.

As soon as he finished writing the first problem, everyone started to solve immediately. Sojin noticed the class' reaction, so she solved the problems too. Synthetic division? Okay, I got this. She cheered herself.

"5 minutes." Mr. Lee set the timer on his phone and sat down.

10 items in 5 minutes? Is he joking? She complained at the time limit. She can't do anything. What the teacher wants, the teacher gets.

The ten minutes was up and Sojin was still on number 7. Mr. Lee was calling them one by one to write the answer on the board.

Sehun and Chanyeol already got 5 more items for tonight's homework. Good thing it was friday, they could work at it during weekends. Lee Chanhyuk, her seatmate answered number 8 correctly, so he's exempted from homework.

Sojin was solving the last item while Suho was solving number 9.

Suho was smart enough to get the right answer. "Number 10, Kang Jihye." A tall brunette stood up and walked over to the board. Sojin recognized her. She was one of the girls who talked about her clothes yesterday.

Jihye wrote her solution with no hassle and Mr. Lee claimed her answer was right.

Sojin was examining her solution detail by detail because her answer was different from hers.

"Shouldn't that be negative six?" She politely asked.

"No, it isn't Miss Choi. It's positive." Mr. Lee firmly said as he checked on his own solution for the problem.

"But....." She sighed as she looked down on her solution.

"It's supposed to be negative six." She whispered to herself.

Surprisingly, she was right and he was wrong. "I stand corrected. How could I miss the sign?" He asked himself. Not only did Mr. Lee who got shocked but also the whole class. For 20 years of teaching mathematics, he never missed a litlle detail in math. He was that genius. And what's more shocking is that he admitted he was wrong. Mr. Lee was known for being a man who does not let his ego down so easily. This was the first. Well, it's math. If you're wrong, you're wrong. If you're right, you're right.

"Well done Miss Choi. No homework for you tonight. And Miss Kang, additional five items for you." He said and turned back to his seat.

"What?" She gawked. "Any complains, Miss Kang?" He asked in a stern voice.

"Nothing, Mr. Lee." She slouched on her sit.

Mr. Lee introduced a new topic and discussed thoroughly.

Jihye can't take off the humiliation she experienced awhile ago out of her head. She blames Sojin for butting in when she already got the correct answer.

She turned to the innocent Sojin who looked so absorbed with the lesson.

That . She cursed at her.


 

SORRY IF I REALLY SHOWED YOU THE MATH PROBLEM. I'M KINDA DETAILED ABOUT THOSE THINGS. AND OMG I UPDATED ANOTHER CHAPTER IN JUST 4 DAYS. I'M SO PROUD OF MY IMPROVEMENT! HIHIHIHI =)

 

SO, WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS? HAHAHAHA! PLEASE DO COMMENT. I WOULD TO HAVE MORE PEOPLE SHARING THEIR THOUGHTS THAN HAVING MORE SUBSCRIBERS IN A DAY. PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE? :D

 

OH, AND ABOUT THE OTHER STORY I'M ABOUT TO UPLOAD (SOON), IT'S A GOT7 AND TEAM B FANFIC. THE MAIN CHARACTERS ARE THESE THREE!

IT'S NOT LIKE I AM SHIPPING EUNYOUNG WITH EITHER OF THESE TWO. I JUST THINK HER PERSONALITY FITS MY LEAD GIRL'S PERSONA VERY WELL. KEKEKE! BY THE WAY, I'M NOT GONNA UPLOAD THIS RIGHT AWAY. I'M STILL WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO TELL ME IF THEY WOULD LOVE TO READ A TEAM B AND GOT7 FANFIC. =)))

 

THAT'S ALL. THANK YOU!!! <333