Chapter 12

Wolf and A Beauty [HIATUS]

Sehun made his way to Sojin with a cocky expression on his face.

"What brings you here, my lady?" He smirked as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder as if he was claiming ownership in front of the whole class.

Sojin scoffed at the maknae's foolish act. "I'm not anyone's lady as I know of." She smiled mockingly at Sehun and slowly removed his arm from her.

"Yeah, right!" Chanyeol said as he went near them together with Suho and Baekhyun. Kai and D.O. were in the same class too but they preferred hearing their conversation from afar.

The guy that helped Sojin awhile ago was slowly feeling out of place so he stepped aside and returned to his sit.

"What brings you here, Sojin?" Baekhyun asked.

"Oh, I'm here to give Sehun his homework!" She handed out the folder to him. "I saw that today was the deadline so I came here to give you that." She smiled.

"Omo! I didn't notice I forgot this! Thank you!" He grabbed the folder and hugged Sojin tightly.

"Ack! Se-sehun!" She choked. "This is a school. This is too much PDA!"

"Sorry." He apologized with aegyo.

"I was right. Sojin's here!" A stunning young lad who leaned on the doorway smirked.

"Kris!" She beamed.

Unfortunately, EXO-M was in the other class, 12-4.

"There's still 10 minutes before our break ends. Let's talk outside before it gets too crowded." Suho suggested.

Sojin, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, Kris, Xiumin and Chen were happily greeting each other on the hallway. People were very amused with the view they're seeing. EXO was somehow popular in the school. Not just because of good looks but because they excel in many fields.

Suho is the School Council Treasurer. D.O., Chanyeol and Chen are part of the Music Club with Baekhyun as their president. Xiumin, Luhan and Kris are members of the Sports Club. Tao is the school's representative for Taekwondo competitions. Sehun, Lay and Kai were front liners of the Dance Club. For wolves who protect their territory, they sure have many things on their hands. But still, they balance everything well and they do a good job at it.

"We heard people talking about a very pretty visitor and that she came for Sehun. We were quite curious why a pretty girl would visit him." Chen said.

"Why? I'm handsome enough for girls to come to me." Sehun smiled slyly.

"Excuse me? I was here to give you your homework!" She can't believe how cocky Sehun got.

"Chill! I was just joking!" He put his hands in the air, acting clean. All his hyungs just shook their heads in dismay and laughter. That was so ironic.

"So, what do you think about our school Sojin?" Baekhyun asked.

"It's really big and it's so nice in here! I like your uniform!" She gave a thumbs up.

"What a fashion terrorist." Sojin heard a girl's voice not far from them.

"Yeah, I mean orange never goes well with blue!" The other girl exclaimed.

Sojin was not sure if she accidentally heard their conversation or they purposely raised their voices for her to hear what they were saying.

"She actually looks nice. And that purse, if I'm not mistaken, it was out just two months ago and there were limited stocks. I can't believe she has one!" Another girl said.

Sojin turned to their direction and saw three girls who looked like queen bees of the school. Two of them were staring at one with their mouths wide open, giving off a "WTF" expression.

"What?!" The girl cluelessly asked.

"Ugh! Whatever. Let's just go!" The tall girl flipped her hair and walked past by them.

Chanyeol noticed that she heard their conversation. "Don't mind them. Most of the times, I don't." He smiled.

"Don't worry about me. I'm used to criticisms." She reassured.

"Uh-oh." Chen shrieked.

A man who was about the age of 40 with a very strong aura around him was walking towards their direction.

It was Mr. Lee, the scariest teacher of all. He is known for being too strict with the school rules and he's in-charge for the discipline committee of the school. The worst part is, he teaches math which happens to be the next class of 12-3.

The guys turned to the direction where Chen was looking and they were also terrified to see him.

"Well, hello boys." Mr. Lee greeted blandly.

"Good morning Mr. Lee." They greeted back as they gulped in horror.

"Who do we have here?" He looked at Sojin.

She saw that the boys were nervous with him around and that made her also nervous.

"Uh, I just came here because.....Well, uh..." She struggled to find an excuse.

The guys were eyeing Sojin to warn her not to say that she came to give Sehun's homework because Mr. Lee would just scold him on how irresponsible he was.

She remembered the alibi she used with the guard awhile ago. "I'm here to ask if the school was still open for admissions. You see, I'm school-hunting as of now. But then, I decided to visit my friends since it was their free time." She smiled awkwardly.

"The office on the second floor Miss. Recess is about to end but I'd be delighted to you to the office." He offered.

"No, it's okay. I can go there by myself. I don't want to disturb a busy man like you." She bowed and slowly walked away. "See you later." She mouthed to the boys.

"No. I insist." Mr. Lee catched up to her and walked her towards the Office for Admissions.

Crap! She thought.

There's nothing she could do as of now. Mr. Lee was so suspicious of her so he insisted on taking her to the office to check if her intentions were true.

Sojin looked back at the guys and saw that they were just as terrified as her.

Mr. Lee introduced her to the lady inside the office, and left her there. Everything was real, there was no turning back now or else Mr. Lee would never stop bugging EXO about Sojin.

"Here's the list of the things you need to submit. The most important ones would be your class record and of course, the tuition fee. You could submit the other ones later on. Since, you'd be catching up, it's better if you submit the requirements today so you could attend classes by tomorrow. Submit these in the afternoon and I'll give you your uniform and class schedule. Arraso?" She spoke fast but Sojin caught up with every word she said.

"Neh. Thank you!" She bowed and stared at the paper the lady gave her as she went out of the office.

Sojin couldn't explain what she was feeling as of the moment. She was happy and excited to be able to study in an actual school but at the same time, she was anxious and nervous of what it would be like. She just smiled and decided to push through with this. Besides, she could spend more time with the guys. How could she turn down such a good opportunity?

Finally, she'd be able to try something she always wanted. And it's because she left home that she had a chance. Maybe leaving home was not that bad after all.

Good thing for her the home school program she was in releases the grades on the internet. She could just go to their website and print her records. Piece of cake. She thought.

After printing her records, she came back to the house and took some money from her bag. Now, you'll be put into use. She thought.

As she was walking towards Pyeonghwa High School, she kept thinking of happy thoughts. Sojin wanted to keep up the positive vibe until she returns to reality. Sojin has decided to go back to Seoul after she finished High School in Mt. Jiri. It should be enough time for her parents to think more about their decisions.

It was already 3 in the afternoon when she reached the office.

"Here it is." She gave the lady earlier an envelope which consists of her records and tuition fee.

The lady checked it and gave Sojin the things she needed for school.

"Here's 5 pairs of the school uniform and a pair of PE uniform. Here's your class schedule and you're in class 12-3. You can purchase your books from this store, it's just down the street. Your locker is number 602 and here's your key. Welcome to Pyeonghwa, enjoy!" She smiled.

Setting aside the fact that she really is fast in talking, she actually looks nice. "Thank you!" Sojin smiled and bowed. She kept the papers and the key in her bag and took the bag with her uniform.

She was walking with a smile on her face. Anybody could tell how happy she was right now.

"Well, you look very happy today." The guard told her. Then did she only realize she was already at the gate.

"I'm just excited." She smiled at the guard. "Is it okay if I stay here with you? I'd like to wait for my friends so I could go home with them." She asked.

"There are benches inside the campus. You could wait there. And besides, I'm very talkative, I might be too annoying for you." The guard joked.

She laughed in reply. "No." She shook her head. "I'd rather be here and talk to you than be bored by myself."

"Well then, be prepared for a long investigation. I mean, conversation." He offered her a seat.

The guard was sure funny. Sojin had a great time talking with him. They've been sharing stories of their lives. Except for Sojin who didn't say that she ran away from home. She only told him she was staying with her friends for the mean time. Time passed by and it was already dismissal time for the students.

"Better go back to guarding!" He waved and went near the gate.

She was just sitting not far from him. Students were going out of the campus so she looked and waited for EXO to come out. It didn't took a long time for her to spot 12 dashing guys come out through the door.

The guys were chatting and laughing with each other. No one didn't even notice Sojin standing near the gate, waiting for them. Sojin was smiling wide as they were close to her but they just passed by her. They were too busy with themselves to notice her.

She gawked. How could they just pass by her? "YAH!" She screamed.

Sojing caught their attention and they all turned to her. "Sojin-ah!" They screamed in shock and she replied with a smile.

"SOJIN-AHHH!" Chanyeol screamed and ran towards her to hug her. He then lifted her and swayed her side by side in the air.

"CHANYEOL! WAIT! STOP! PUT ME DOWN!" She screamed and slapped him playfully. He decided to put her down and just smiled at her.

"You do realize people were staring." She said.

"Nah. I don't care." Chanyeol shrugged.

"Sojin!" Baekhyun called as EXO walked closer to Sojin and Chanyeol.

"Were you waiting for us all this time?" Suho asked worriedly. He thought she was here since the morning.

"Not really. Just a couple of minutes or so." She replied.

"Let's go?" Luhan asked and walked ahead.

"Bye Ahjusshi!" She waved at the guard as she walked by him.

"You can call me oppa. Jaesuk oppa!" He answered.

"Neh. Bye oppa!" She waved for the last time.

"Let me carry this." Lay offered to carry the bag she was holding.

She was shock with his sudden offer. "No thanks, it's okay."

"I insist." He smiled. "Ah, okay. Thanks!" Then she gave him the bag.

"What's the bag for? You didn't have that earlier." Sehun asked.

"Oh! I have a good news for you guys!"

"What is it?" They asked in anticipation.

"I'm going to school with you guys starting tomorrow!" She said in excitement.

"............." They were so surprised with her news. They were not sure if they would be happy or worried with her decision.

"What's with the reaction? Are you not happy?" She pouted.

"Oh, we feel great." Kai spoke sarcastically.

She glared at him and cursed him in her mind. Sometimes, she wonders why she can't have a proper conversation with Kai. Could it be that he hates her?

"It's not that. We're just worried you might not like our school." Baekhyun said.

"And that you might not fit in. Come on, Sojin. You're a rich girl who is used to being fed with luxurious things. How would you adapt to all of this?" D.O. said. Here he is, being too frank again. Even though some of the guys were glaring at him, they could not hide the fact that what he said was the truth. Aside from being worried about Sojin, they were also embarrassed with their financial differences.

"Guys....." Sojin never thought they felt this way. Somehow, she thanked D.O. for being honest to her. At least now, she knows. "I don't care if I fit in or not. I've been trying to fit in the society my whole life. And now, I just don't mind it anymore. All I want is to make happy memories with you guys while I'm still here."

The guys were fluttered with what she said. They weren't aware that she was attached to them now.

On behalf of EXO, Suho spoke. "Thank you, Sojin. This really means something to us."

Everybody didn't speak a word. It was silence allover. But not an awkward one. Rather, a heartwarming silence.

"GROUP HUG!" Chanyeol cheered and dragged everyone in his way for a hug. Even Kai joined in because he was dragged by Sehun. It was like an EXO sandwich with Sojin in the center.

Ack! These dorks! She smiled.

"This is not my style!" Kris screamed, making everybody laugh.


I finally updated! Yaaaaay! <333 Hahahaha!!!

 

SO, WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS? PLEASE DO COMMENT SO THAT I WOULD KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS AND BE MORE INSPIRED IN WRITING!!! KEKEKEKE :D (IT'S OKAY TO WRITE ANYTHING, EVEN NEGATIVE THINGS. DON'T WORRY I'M OPEN-MINDED.)

 

Oh! I have something to ask you. Are there any GOT7 and YG's Team B fans in here? I actually have a fanfic with both groups in store. I don't know if I'm gonna upload it or not since I'm not sure if there are people interested in it.

 

That's it. Thank you!

 

[FORGIVE ME FOR TYPOS AND WRONG GRAMMARS. I WRITE MY UPDATES TOO FAST THAT'S WHY.]