Chapter 6

Wolf and A Beauty [HIATUS]

“Why are you staring at me like that?” Sojin asked. It’s like she could melt with all their stares. More like, these wolves were hungry for dinner and they have just found good meat.

No one answered. Yes, they still waited for her to come but didn’t expect it would happen too soon. Not too soon after ‘he’ died.

“Okay. You’re creeping me out. I gotta go. Bye!” She slowly grabbed the picture away from D.O.’s hands and nervously walked towards her bags. The last thing she wanted was to be eaten by these y beasts.

“Stop!” Suho exclaimed. She yelped at the sudden yell. “Please don’t eat me! Please don’t eat me! I won’t tell your secret to anyone, I promise! Let me live! I beg you!” She pleaded as she kneeled down the floor.

Silly Girl. They all thought as they shook their heads.

“Babo!” Chanyeol said as he flicked her forehead. “Oww!” Sojin rubbed her forehead.

“We’re not gonna eat you, okay? We don’t eat humans, you silly girl.” Chanyeol smiled at helped her stand up on her feet.

“You don’t eat humans? Then, why did you stop me?” Sojin asked Suho.

“We don’t eat humans Sojin. It’s just that, we can’t let a girl like you go out on this time.” He said as he nodded his head towards the clock hanging on the wall.

“But, I have to find this address.” She showed them the back of the picture.

“Guess what?” Beakhyun asked. “What?” She asked unknowingly. “You’re on that exact address already.” Baekhyun beamed at her. And automatically, parted open.

No way. She thought.

“Welcome to our house, Sojin!” Sehun ran and hugged her tightly. Before he could squish her, Suho and Chanyeol pulled him away. “Not so fast maknae!” The leader scolded him.

The 'wolf' who scared her awhile ago was pretty cute. She just laughed it off. “Wait a minute, are you guys serious? But how? I mean Jaehoon appa is certainly not------OH NO HE ISN’T!” Sojin’s eyes widened in shock. It can’t be. It’s impossible. He is certainly not---

“One of us? Well, he is.” D.O. finished her statement.

“Oh My Gosh! Can someone pinch me? I’ve been getting so much surprise already!” She shook her head as if all those thoughts would shake off her head.

“Oww!” Once again, Chanyeol flicked her forehead. “I said pinch, not flick.” She glared at him. “Pretty much the same to me.” He shrugged.

Sojin pouted which most of the boys, especially Chanyeol, found it cute. “So, you’re telling me, you knew him all along?” She asked. “Sit down and we’ll explain everything to you.” Suho said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jaehoon was the boys’ guardian. Unfortunately, all of them were orphans. Their parents died while protecting their own land.

Since they were young, they were raised by the old man. At first, it was really awkward for them. But Jaehoon didn’t fail to gain their trust, and soon their love.

As he was being Sojin’s teacher, he only went home on weekends. The boys somehow envied her because they saw how much he adored her

All young wolves who turned into orphans are sent to groups. These boys were grouped together and were lucky enough to have Jaehoon as their guardian.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“So, that’s why he loved those dogs back in our house, when I despised them so much.” Sojin muttered. “Yah! We’re different from dogs you know!” D.O. exclaimed.

“Chillax!” She held her hands out. “I didn’t mean to offend you. I’m sorry.” She bowed her head down.

“You’re the girl in this picture right?” Sehun asked as he grabbed the picture frame above the piano in the living room.

In the picture, was a little girl smiling as she was about to play the violin.

She took the frame and took a look at it. “Yes, it’s me!” She beamed. “I look hideous though, with those braces and specs.” She giggled.

“To him, you were the prettiest girl out there.” Suho said flashing his killer smile. “Obviously, I wasn’t.” She blushed.

“But you are, now.” Chanyeol beamed. Sojin smiled as a reply.

“He even said that you were like an Angel sent from heaven that lived on earth and behaved like a Princess.” Sehun stated.

“Maybe he exaggerated a little bit.” She said as she made a pinching sign with her fingers.

“You mean a lot.” Kai shot. Sojin didn’t reply, instead, she made a face at him which he found a little childish.

“Oh! By the way, where is he?” She shot up in excitement.

The boys couldn’t answer her. Afraid that it might make her burst into tears.

“Well?” She raised her brow.

“Look Sojin, you might not want to hear what we have to say.” Baekhyun warned.

It gave her the shivers.

You might not want to hear what we have to say.’

Is it bad? She thought.

Her palms were sweating badly and she didn’t know why it was acting like that.

Don’t say you’re fine with it. Kai thought.

“No, I’m fine with it.” Kai felt sympathetic towards her. How could she bravely say its okay when she knew it wasn’t good news? “Come on, tell me.” She calmly spoke and tried to show them a weak smile.

“He’s…..” Baekhyun struggled to tell the truth. He looked at Suho to ask for help but the leader himself can’t say those words in front of Sojin’s face. They just met, and he didn’t want to crack the bad news immediately, especially when he saw her so thrilled to see the guy.

"He's???" She innocently asked.

"Uhhh. He's..." Baekhyun was startled. Out of the six guys, why does it have to be him to crack the bad news?

“Dead.” D.O. finished.

Sojin gulped. Soon enough, she felt a huge pang in her heart causing for her to cry. Oh no. I was too late.

‘Thanks a lot.’ Baekhyun mouthed. “What?! She needs to know the truth. We can’t just say he’s alive when he’s not.” D.O. shrugged.

As those harsh words came out, Sojin cried more and more. She blamed herself for not seeing her Appa when he was still alive. Now, she had no chance of seeing him.

D.O. was again, feeling guilty. But, he cannot just sugar some words for her. In fact, he never did. He wasn’t the type of person who’d go around the bushes, he was always straightforward.

“Stop crying Sojin. You can’t do anything now.” Sehun rubbed her back.

Yeah, right. I can’t do anything now. But, I could’ve done something before. But, I did nothing. She cried out loud a little more. Her tears were now unstoppable.

‘Great job maknae!” Suho sarcastically mouthed.

Chanyeol approached and sat beside her. “Hug?” He asked, stretching his arms out. Chanyeol didn’t really know how to comfort girls, but when he was a child, a hug would always calm him down.

Sojin nodded and hugged the gentle giant. Even though it was awkward for her because they just met but she couldn’t deny the fact that she wanted to be comforted right now.

Sehun came close and hugged her back. Soon enough, Suho, D.O. and Baekhyun came around them and joined the group hug.

“Don’t cry Sojin. He won’t be happy knowing you’re crying over him.” Baekhyun comforted.

“He’s right. He always tells us how you’re smile warmed him. And I guess, he would like to see you smiling from heaven.” Suho second the motion.

Sojin calmed down a bit. Their words surely helped her.

Somehow, she felt secured with these guys. It was the first time they saw each other and now they’re treating her like this. Maybe, Jaehoon did really say good words to them causing them to care for her like this.

Go Jaehoon was a good guy. No wonder these guys were like him in some ways.

She let go of Chanyeol, so did the other guys. Chanyeol wiped off the tears on her cheeks and curved her lips up with his thumbs.

“That’s it. Feel better now?” He beamed at her.

“Thank you.” She nodded and smiled back at him. He was about to hug her when she realized something.

“Wait! You’re not wearing a shirt!” She pointed out. Her head turned around and saw the other guys were all like him, TOPLESS. “You all are too!” She yelled.

“OH NO! I’M NOT A ANYMORE! WAAAAHH!” She screamed on the top of , hugging herself with her hands.

“Oww!” For the third time, Chanyeol flicked her forehead.

“Yah! You flicked me three times already! You arrogant giant!” She scolded the smiling Chanyeol.

“Chill.” He held his hands out. “Three times means ‘I like you’ you know.” He said and winked at her.

“Wasn’t three times suppose to mean ‘I love you’?” She asked innocently.

“Woaaahh! Easy there cowgirl! Not too fast, okay? In no time, I’d say ‘I love you’.” He teased as he smirked with his kissable lips.

Sojin just made a face at him. Surely, Chanyeol was one weird guy.


 

OMG! My laptop actually got fixed by itself! Thank You Lord! <3

And Thank You to all the subscribers, the ones who commented and voted on the story. =) Especially to those who prayed with me, if there are some. <3