Chapter 5

Wolf and A Beauty [HIATUS]

Sehun and Chanyeol came running towards their house. Sehun was carrying Sojin in his arms while Chanyeol carried the bags. Chanyeol had a harder time than Sehun. But what could he possibly do? This maknae was somehow feeling superior.

“Hyung! Are you at home?! Hyuuuuung!” Sehun shouted around as he laid the unconscious Sojin at the couch. Chanyeol followed him and put the bags down.

“Hyung, nobody’s home yet. Call them, please?” Sehun pleaded. It looked like he was almost crying. He admits, he was somehow guilty of the situation.

Chanyeol nodded and ran towards the forest again. There, he shifted back into wolf form and howled signaling s that there was an emergency.

Four wolves heard Chanyeol’s howls and immediately ran towards him. Two wolves have approached Chanyeol first. The three of them were now in their human forms.

“Chanyeol. What’s the emergency?” Kai worriedly asked.

Chanyeol was hesitating to tell them or not. It was against their rules to show themselves to humans when they’re in wolf form. He couldn’t find the courage to tell them. Especially to Suho, their leader.

“Come Chanyeol, spill it.” Suho said calmly.

“SEHUNANDIBROKETHERULESANDNOWTHERISANUNCONSCIOUSGIRLINTHEHOUSE.” He explained vastly. But Kai and Suho caught up to his every word.

“WHAT?!” They said in unison. Kai and Suho ran back to their house instantly. Chanyeol ran after them.

“Where’s the girl?!” Suho yelled out as soon as he entered the house.

Sehun nervously pointed at Sojin who was still unconscious.

“What happened?” Kai asked, his eyes locked on the lovely creature on their couch.

“Well, I was roaming around the forest when I heard someone yell. I thought that maybe a person saw one of those Vampires so I went to where the yell came from.” He explained.

“And?” Suho asked Sehun to continue.

“And I saw her running. I watched her every move. I ended up scaring her. Chanyeol hyung approached. She seemed more terrified so we decided to shift into human form, that’s why she fainted.” Sehun guiltily bit his lower lip.

“What are we going to do with you maknae?” Suho slapped his hand on his forehead and shook his head.

How could these two not realize that seeing a wolf turn into human is much creepier than seeing a normal wolf?!

D.O and Baekhyun, still in their wolf form entered the house. They saw their members surrounding something, rather someone.

Sojin was hearing their voices now. She’d flinch now and then. Baekhyun saw her moving and instantaneously changed into human form. She opened her left eye, soon followed by the other.

She felt a little dizzy and her vision was still blurred. Somehow, she had an image of five guys around her. Slowly, Sojin sat up and rubbed both of her eyes causing the guys to step a little bit backwards.

She lifted her chin and she could see clearly that there were five topless guys in front of her.

From the left was the tallest one she saw earlier, a tanned guy who had refined muscles, a guy whose skin was whiter than hers, the other guy he saw earlier, a white skinny guy and a……WOLF?!

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. She remembered of having a dream where two of these guys were wolves.

The guys wondered of her reaction and looked at the direction she was looking at. Now, they were all looking at D.O. who was still in his wolf form.

D.O. innocently looked at everyone. He then realized that he was the only one not in human form. He bowed down and immediately transformed into human.

Sojin felt the world going upside down now. “Oh look! He’s also human!” She pointed then fainted again.

The five guys glared at D.O. who was innocently looking up at the ceiling.

“D.O!!!!!!!!!” They all screamed at him. “Yah! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare her.” He blurted and ran upstairs, afraid that they might not stop blaming him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The wolves were watching over her for an hour now. D.O. came down and was watching over her also.

Sojin finally woke up, again! She totally felt a little bit better than her headache awhile ago. She opened her eyes and found herself lying on a couch. She immediately sat up and saw six guys near her.

All of them started to go near her when she stopped them. “WAIT!!! DON’T GO NEAR ME!!!” She warned them. They followed her command and went back to their places.

Sojin took a look around the house, then at the boys, back to the house, then to their abs, back to house, then back to their bare arms, and------- DAMN! What was I looking at?

“Why I am here? Who are you guys? I mean, what are you?” She asked while doing her karate poses again.

Kai laughed at the idiotic move she made. “What are you laughing at? Huh?” She scowled. Kai just gave her a smirk.

“Well, you fainted that’s why you’re here. And…… We’re Exo-K and we are…….” Sehun explained but couldn’t find the words to say so that you wouldn’t freak out and faint for the third time.

“What?!” Sojin asked, afraid that they’d answer------ “Wolves.” Kai stated.

“No way!” She protested. “Yes way.” Kai sarcastically replied as he made a face.

This sarcastic brat. If he wasn’t hot, I’d cut his tongue off! Screw that! I’d really cut his tongue off!

She glared at him and pouted her lips ‘Hwang Taekyung Style’.

 

 

“Wait! So, you’re telling me, you guys are really wolves?!” She seriously asked.

“Don’t freak out, okay? And don’t faint!” Sehun warned and shifted himself into a wolf.

Soon, the other guys followed him and they were all wolves except for one guy.

“So, you’re not like them, right?” She asked Kai. He smirked at her and turned himself into a wolf.

Okay, so she was in a room full of wolves. Pretty much far from her life at the mansion.

She calmed down a bit and sat on the couch. “I must be getting delusional.” She told herself while shaking her head.

“No, you’re not.” Baekhyun answered as he turned back into a human. “Bu-but! T-this is i-impossible!” She blurted out.

“Unfortunately, it is possible.” D.O. said while sitting on the smaller couch.

“Look Miss, we mean no harm to you, okay?” Suho assured her and sat beside her.

Somehow, she managed to not freak out anymore that a wolf was sitting beside her. And the fact that Suho had a nice impression helped her to not push him away.

“It’s Sojin. Choi Sojin.” She introduced herself.

“So, what brings you here Sojin?” Chanyeol asked as he sat beside Suho.

“Well, I was looking for someone. He said he lived around here but I couldn’t find the exact address. So, I got lost and found myself freaking out seeing him.” She pointed at Sehun.

“Sorry.” Sehun pouted. Awwww. He’s cute. She thought. “It’s okay, I guess.” She replied.

“So, who was it you were looking for Sojin-sshi?” Baekhyun asked. “His name is Go Jaehoon. By any chance, do you guys know him?” She asked, full of hope that these guys might lead her to her destination.

All ears perked up as they heard their Guardian’s name. The man who has taken care of these guys went by the name of Go Jaehoon.

“Why were you looking for him?” Suho asked curiously. “Actually, I ran away from home because of personal reasons. And I hoped that I could stay with him for the mean time. He was actually my second father.” Sojin smiled, reminiscing some memories with the old guy.

“Can you at least elaborate his appearance?” D.O. asked. He was having doubts that the Go Jaehoon she was talking about may not be the same Go Jaehoon who raised them up.

Sojin went to her bag and grabbed her wallet. She came back sitting on the couch and took out the picture of her and Go Jaehoon. “Here.” She stretched her arms towards D.O.

D.O. grabbed the picture and was totally shocked! He saw the guy whom they treat as a father smiling with a girl by his side. Sojin’s forehead creased. Does he know him?

“Well, I guess you guys are busy. So, I could just go and find him myself.” She slowly got up hoping she could escape from these scary wolves.

Before she could grab the picture away from D.O., Baekhyun noticed the necklace around her neck. It’s his necklace!

“Stop! Where did you get that necklace?” Baekhyun asked. Sojin touched the pendant and showed it to them. “Oh, this? He gave me this before he left me. He said it was my gate pass into his house.” She smiled as she remembered the last day she saw him.

The guys looked at each other and exactly knew who she was.

It’s her. They all thought.


Hey Guys! =) I'm sorry if there are some typo errors, I will edit those mistakes, soon. And I just have to say I can't update in a few days because classes are about to start here in our country and I'll be entering college in a bigger city, which means I still have to settle myself. But, I'll try to update as much as possible as I can. =)

 

AND........Can someone help me? I don't really know how to edit pictures that much. I would really appreciate if someone could help me so that I can post some Main Images or Posters.

 

That's all! Thank You! =)