Chapter 10

Wolf and A Beauty [HIATUS]

“AAAAHHHHHH!” She screamed as she struggled to get off from the person carrying her.

Oh crap! It’s a girl! The guy thought.

“Let me go! Let me go! HEEEELP!” She continued to strangle so he would let her go.

The guy dropped her. “Ouch!” She winced. The lights switched on and the guy immediately transformed himself into a wolf, it was his defense mechanism.

Sojin could now clearly see the creature in front of her. It was an angry wolf and she could tell it was not from Exo-K. The wolf roared at her like a hungry hyena.

“Tao!” Five boys shouted as they got out from their hiding places.

But they were too late. Tao already jumped onto her. He trapped the stranger between his paws. “AAAHHHHHH! HEEEEELP!” Sojin cried out for help. She was scared as hell. She thought she was going to be killed by this ferocious beast.

Just in time, Exo-K arrived at home. Their eyes widened as they saw her lying on the floor, insanely terrified. Sehun immediately shifted into wolf form and pushed Tao away from Sojin. He dragged Tao outside of the house and wrestled each other there.

Chanyeol ran towards her, knelt in front of her and pulled her in for a hug. Sojin hugged back the giant and continued crying in his arms.

“What happened?!” Suho asked. “We were supposed to surprise you guys.” Chen explained. “But, it looks like we were the one who were surprised.” Xiumin continued.

“But, Tao didn’t have to scare her like that!” Chanyeol yelled. Exo-M members looked at Chanyeol in shock. They never saw him so protective like this.

“Tao was just as shocked as her. I apologize for his actions.” Kris bowed and Suho patted his shoulder to reassure him.

As Sojin was trying to recover, she was also eavesdropping. She felt like these guys were Exo-K’s friends. Somehow, she felt guilty for overreacting. She let go of Chanyeol and wiped her tears off.

“I’m sorry I overreacted. I was just startled when he grabbed me.” She stood up and bowed at everyone.

“HE GRABBED YOU?!” Chanyeol asked as he grabbed her wrist to turn her around. Sojin was startled at his tight grip. “Don’t be mad at Tao. He thought it was one of you guys so he carried her unknowingly.” Chen explained.

“Right. Don’t be mad Chanyeol. It’s my fault I ran into house so carelessly. I think, I also scared him. And, I’m alright. No harm done.” She tried to defend Tao.

“Are you sure you’re alright?” He asked. Sojin nodded and smiled at him. Chanyeol let out a sigh. For a moment, his heart stopped when he saw how frightened Sojin was awhile ago.

Sehun and Tao came back after a little wrestle outside. Everybody’s attention were on them. Tao was ashamed on how he acted but he too was scared when he knew he was carrying a stranger. Now, he couldn’t look at anyone in the eyes.

“Tao.” Kris impatiently embarked. Everybody knows what he was supposed to do now, and that is to apologize.

“Uhm. I’m sorry I carried you.” He spoke without looking at her. “And?” Kris asked.

“I’m sorry I scared you. I didn’t know who you were so that was just my defense mechanism.” He stated. “I’m sorry.” He finally looked at her in the eye.

Sojin felt better. She erased her bad impression of the guy in front of her. Like her, he too was just scared. “It’s okay. I understand.” She beamed.

Tao’s eyes brightened. How nice of her to smile at him like that when he was about to hurt her awhile ago. “Really?” He asked. She nodded at him.

“See? She’s nice. Now, give her a hug.” Sehun commanded. Tao hesitated. After all, she’s a stranger and she’s a…….. girl.

“Is it okay?” He shyly asked. “If you still doubt that I forgave you, then I suppose a hug would convince you.” She said. Tao looked at her and walk towards her. He paused in front of her and scratched the back of his head.

Sojin could tell he was shy so she hugged him. “I’m sorry too. We’re okay now, right?” She asked. Tao couldn’t help but hug her back. “Yes.” He replied. He liked the feeling when he hugged her. It was warm and heart-fluttering.

“Okay. That’s enough! Hands off now!” Sehun exclaimed as he removed Tao’s arms around Sojin. She giggled as the maknae was acting childish.

“So, who is she?” Luhan finally spoke. “She’s the girl we’ve been waiting for.” Suho answered as he looked at Sojin who was giggling over the two maknaes.

“She’s Jaehoon’s girl?” Kris asked. “Yes.” Baekhyun replied.

He was not joking when he told us she was beautiful. Kris thought.

“Looks like you’re already close with her.” Luhan said. “We all know her even before she came. I guess a day is enough to prove that his stories about her were all true.” Baekhyun replied.

“She likes you too, huh?” Kris asked as he glanced at Sojin. She was just smiling as she joked around with Chanyeol, Sehun and Tao. “I hope so.” Suho smiled. “Wait, I’ll introduce you.”

“Sojin-ah!” Suho called. Sojin turned to him and walked towards him. “Yes?”

“I think, we should introduce you to everbody now.” Suho said. “Ah, okay…” She replied.

All of them gathered in the living room. Good thing it was spacious enough for the 13 of them to occupy but Xiumin, Sehun, Tao and D.O had to sit on the ground.

“Exo-M, this Sojin. Choi Sojin. The girl Jaehoon has been telling us. I’m sorry we didn’t tell you soon enough.” Suho said. Sojin smiled and greeted them.

“Sojin, they are Exo-M. The other half of Exo-K.” Suho introduced.

Other half? Huh? She thought.

“We're like one big group, you see. We protect the land.” Suho explained.

“Oh, okay." She said. “Who are you protecting the town from?” She innocently asked.

Everybody gulped. They don’t know if she’s gonna believe in what they are about to say. “Vampires.” D.O. stated.

“Ahhh. Oka-----Wait! WHAAAAT?! Vampires? Are you serious?” She asked. “Drop dead serious.” D.O. replied.

First, wolves? Then, vampires? Sojin thought.

“Don’t worry Sojin. As long as we’re here, they’ll never lay a finger on you. Especially now that the whole EXO is here to protect you.”  Chanyeol squeezed her hand.

“Thank you.” She smiled. “But aren’t those creatures dangerous?” She asked.

“Yes. They are.” Chen answered. “That’s why we wolves were born. To protect humankind.” Lay smiled.

“Does it mean, there’s a possibility they might hurt you guys?” She asked.

“You don’t have to worry about us. We’re stronger than them.” Xiumin stated as he showed his biceps. “And we’re much better-looking than them.” Tao said as he winked at her.

He’s one crazy wolf who looks like a panda. She thought.

“Oh, we haven’t introduced our selves properly.” Xiumin said as he stood up and went to the center. “Hi Sojin, I’m Xiumin!” He beamed. “It’s a Chinese name. Don’t misunderstood, I’m Korean. I just liked to be called Xiumin.” He smiled.

“Or you can call him Baozi.” Chen bluntly spoke. Xiumin glared at him and returned back to his spot. “Hi! I’m Chen. Like Baozi here, I’m Korean but I preferred to be called Chen.” He smiled.

XIUMIN: Guy with chubby cheeks. CHEN: Handsome boy with an awesome jawline.

“Nihao! I’m Lay. Four out of six members in Exo-M are Chinese, and I’m one.” He said. Sojin smiled in response. LAY: Cute guy with dimples.

“I’m Tao! Maknae of Exo-M.” The panda beamed. “Maknae? Who’s younger between you and Sehun?” She asked. “I’m younger!” Sehun chimed. “But, I’m cuter!” Tao defended. Sehun stuck out his tongue towards the panda.

Sojin laughed at the maknae’s childish fight. Her eyes roamed around and it locked with a cute guy who was just staring at her for a long time now. “My name is Luhan.” He said and smiled. Surely, Sojin finds him cute. “Hi Luhan!” She beamed.

“*coughs* Hi there, My name’s Wu Yi Fan. You can call me Kris. I’m Exo-M’s Duizhang.” A tall guy spoke. Sojin looked at him. “Duizhang?” She asked. “It means Leader”.

“Ahhhh.” She nodded. He was tall, hot, good-looking, and……..okay. Enough praising now.

But, if she were to pick the most good-looking one out of the wolves, he’d pick Kris. Luhan would come in second and Suho is third. If Kai was a little bit nicer, he’d be in her top three.

“Kris? Cool name.” She said. “Thanks!” He smiled at her. “He’s not Kris. He’s Benben!” Tao said as he slowly got up.

“HUANG ZITAO!” Kris yelled as he chased Tao upstairs.

“Benben? What’s wrong with that?” She innocently asked. “In Chinese, Benben means stupid.” Xiumin answered.

“……………….”

“PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Sojin bursted out in laughter. The guys looked at him.

She’s weird. Everybody thought.

“HAHAHAHAHA! Whooo!” She wiped off her imaginary tears. “Why are you staring at me like that?” She asked.

“Why are you laughing?” Sehun confusedly asked.

“Huh? HAHAHAHA! Ah, I just found it funny how you guys call your hot and handsome leader a stupid guy.” She replied trying to stop her laughter.

“……………………..”

“PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The boys laughed.

“She think duizhang is hot! HAHAHAHA.” Xiumin pointed at her.

“HAHAHA! Omo! My tummy hurts! HAHAHA!” Chanyeol wrapped his hands around his waist.

“Benben is hot! Whooooo!” Sehun rolled like a buffalo on the floor.

Sojin stared at them.

They’re sooooooo weird.


And I hate the fact that I love my readers so much. Ugh! >_<

 

JUST KIDDING! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GUYS! The story has reached 1K views because of you! Hugs and Kisses! MUAAAAAH! :***

 

Okay, so I was not supposed to update but EXO won for the 3rd time and the views reached 1K. I'm so happy, so yeeaah! And now, I'll announce the date when I'm going to update next.

 

I'll update on SATURDAY! =)

 

Well, I'm auditioning for the Dance Troupe in my course at that day and I've been having a lot of homeworks lately. So I guess I'll be busy for school within the week. So, I'll update on Saturday. Wish me luck guys! =)

 

If there's time, I'd update any day. But looking at it, I'm fully packed. Kekeke!

 

And please continue to comment. It really warms my heart. Keep the comments coming! <3

 

kyeopta4ever:Hi there! You were absolutely right. Exo-M snuck in! =D Good guess!

 

So, I'll leave you guys with adorable pictures of Sojin. Annyeong! <3