Chapter 11

Wolf and A Beauty [HIATUS]

1...

2...

3...

4...

5…

6…

Huh?

There's more?

7…

8…

9…

10...

11...

12...

12 wolves?

Sojin dreamt about the wolves.

She was alone in the forest then suddenly, 12 wolves surrounded her.

This is weird. She thought. 

"Tao, get away! She's about to wake up!" Xiumin warned the maknae. But he was too late because Sojin opened her eyes abruptly as soon as she heard a male's voice.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" She shouted. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Tao screamed back.

Sojin got up and covered hereself with the blanket. "Why are you screaming?!" She snapped.

"Because you were screaming! I just followed you!" He replied with fright marked on his face.

Kris and Suho ran upstairs and entered Sojin's room. "What happened?" They asked in unison.

She pointed at Chen, Xiumin and Tao, who looked scared right now.

"Okay. Whose fault was it?" Kris asked. His warning voice was scary as hell. Even Sojin got shivers. But duizhang still looked cool though he was scary.

The three looked at each other. Xiumin and Tao immediately pointed at Chen. "WHAT? ME? WHAT DID I DO?" Chen claimed that he was innocent, but Kris was not convinced. "Kim Jongdae, come with me. Quickly!" Kris demanded and went out. Chen obeyed and followed Kris.

That dude is kinda scary. She thought.

"So, what exactly happened?" Suho asked. Sojin sighed and slowly got out of her bed.

"Well, I was sleeping and I had this weird dream. Then, out of nowhere, I heard a man's voice." Sojin narrated continuously. She didn't notice that Suho, Xiumin and Tao weren't paying attention anymore. The three got distracted with Sojin's shorts. They can't hide the fact that they were guys. And guys are quite shy about these things. At least, some of them are.

The wolves were used to living in a house without a female specie. But now, it's a different story. "So, without hesitation, I opened my eyes. And saw Tao's face only inches away from mine. Of course, I got shocked and screamed. Then----Yah! Why is it that no one's looking at me? Did you even listen? I was trying to explain. Helloooooo!" Sojin waved her hands but they couldn't see it because they were looking at different directions.

Tao was looking outside the window while Xiumin was facing down at his feet and Suho was staring at the wall behind Sojin, pretending he was looking at her directly. "Why are your faces red? Did you eat something spicy?" She asked.

This time she was curious and concerned at the same time. They didn't look alright. "Uhhhhh. Because.......*coughs*" Suho stuttered. "Because???" She raised an eyebrow. "Breakfast is served!" Sehun shouted from downstairs. "Breakfast is served!" Xiumin imitated and ran downstairs with Tao.

"Since you woke up early, do you mind eating breakfast with us?" Suho politely asked.

She sighed. "Okay. I'll just wash myself up then eat with you guys." They smiled at each other and Suho went out.

She'll just let it pass by this time since they're still trying to get to know each other. But for her, one thing was sure. Aside from being wolves, these guys were somehow weird.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Good morning Sojin-ah!" Baekhyun greeted as soon as he saw her approaching the dining table.

"GOOD MORNING SOJIN-AH!" Everybody greeted. "Woah there! Looks like everybody's hyped up. Good morning too!" She giddily smiled.

"Sit here, Sojin-ah." Chanyeol tapped the sit next to him and she did as she was told.

"The room's so full. Is someone celebrating his birthday today?" Sojin asked. She was curious why all the boys were present.

"Like us, Exo-M is also happy that you're here. We've heard so many stories about you. And now that we met you, we just feel ecstatic." Chanyeol said. Sojin blushed at the giant's sweet words. "Stop making me blush guys." She flashed a smile that made the wolves' hearts flutter. Well, any man's heart would flutter seeing a girl smile sincerely.

"You guys wear the same uniform. So, you study in the same school?" She munched on the cereals served right before her.

"Thanks for stating out the obvious." Kai whispered. Even though he was across the table, she could still hear him.

Mood-ruiner. Chanyeol said on the back of his head.

You're welcome! And thank you for pestering my day so early in the morning. She glared at the creature. If glares could kill, Kai would be stabbed a hundred times by now.

"What's the name of your school?" She asked Chanyeol.

"Pyeonghwa (Peace) High School." The giant smiled.

"Ahhh, Pyeonghwa High School." She nodded. "Can I go with you?" She asked them.

 The guys were startled by her sudden question. Sure, they would like to hang out with her more. But they were not sure if she'd like the environment at their school.

Pyeonghwa was the most popular school in town. Almost all of the famous town citizen's daughters and sons are enrolled there. Different from the calm and peaceful aura of the schools in Seoul, Pyeonghwa didn't kind of live up to its name which means peace.

Almost all of the students discriminate each other easily. Even if they don't show it verbally, they still judge one another. Girls won't care about you unless you're pretty, rich, famous or dating a hot guy around. Guys won't care about you unless you're athletic/talented, too hot for chicks, or rich. It is a sad reality but that's what the kids at Pyeonghwa High School is all about.

"You see, our school isn't that big and nice like the ones in Seoul." Xiumin 

"Well, I don't know what schools in Seoul looked like. I was homeschooled for the past years so I can't really compare them." The boys were hesitant on their decision.

"We're late for school." Kai muttered as he sipped his coffee from his cup and got up after to wear his backpack.

"Kai's right. We better go now before Miss Ahn punishes us once again for being late. Annyeong!" D.O. said as he politely bowed towards Sojin.

"But! but---" Sojin pouted.

"Next time. I promise." Baekhyun smiled.

"We promise." Suho wrapped his arm around Baekhyun's shoulders.

"Okay." She replied in a sad tone.

"Annyeong!" The boys waved at her. She waved back from the door and sighed.

Another day of being alone. She thought.

She sat on the sofa and hugged the pillow right next to her.

What to do? A question she keeps repeating on her mind.

For a long time, she just sat there thinking about things until she finally decides on what to do.

She went upstairs and got her laptop then came back to the sofa.

"Might as well watch a movie 'til they come back."

As soon as the laptop was , a picture of her and her unnie popped out of the screen.

She let out a little gasp. Not because she was surprised or anything. Rather, she forgot about her unnie ever since she arrived at Mt. Jiri.

Unnie, I'm sorry. I hope you don't worry too much about me. I'm okay, I guess. A tear fell from her cheeks.

"Ahhh! Too early for drama!" She laughed off as she wiped her tear and placed her laptop at her side.

"Oh." She saw a folder just below her laptop. She hasn't noticed it earlier.

A name was written on the bottom part of it. Oh Sehun.

Sehun must have left it when they were rushing to school earlier. Sojin opened the folder and it looked like his homework for literature.

She read the research paper Sehun made. Not bad. She thought.

On the top right of the first page there was a date written.

OH NO! TODAY IS THE DEADLINE! I NEED TO GIVE THIS TO SEHUN!

She immediately stood up and made her way to the bathroom. Sojin decided to go to Pyeonghwa to give Sehun his homework. Good thing she noticed it this early. The boys had left almost an hour ago so it may be their break time an hour from now. Perfect time to hand Sehun his research paper. 

After taking a bath, Sojin faced the dilemma of picking what to wear. She wanted to look good in front of people. Or at least impress the friends of EXO in their school.

Ugh! What do I wear?! I should have brought more clothes with me! Ugh!

After a few minutes, she just chose an orange sweater with a blue skirt that has cute prints and a good pair of boots.

She applied some make-up on before leaving the house.

Sojin was walking the same direction where the boys were walking to awhile ago until she realized she didn't know the direction to Pyeonghwa High School.

It was another day for Sojin to realize how stupid she can get.

Ugh. She moaned mentally.

Since she was hopeless as of the moment, she tried to walk here and there to ask people for directions.

It didn't took her long enough to find where the school was. Thanks to people who helped her, of course.

There was a huge name plate on the top of the gate. Pyeonghwa High School.

"Yep. This is the place." She convinced herself.

Sojin went closer to the slightly open gate but before she could enter the security guard stoped her.

"Where are you going?" The guard asked her.

"Inside?" She pointed out.

"I know that. But you can't go in since classes are going on." The guard firmly stated.

Crap. What do I say now huh? She panicked mentally.

"You see, Mister. I, myself, am a high school student. I came all the way from Seoul to ask if I could still be admitted in Pyeonghwa." She lied applying aegyo to her statement.

Of course, the guard was captivated by her charm. "Why didn't you say so earlier? Well, classes started long ago but I guess you can still enroll. Please do enter Miss....."

"Sojin. Choi Sojin." She smiled as she entered the gate.

"Now, the Office for Admissions is on the second floor. As you enter the building right there, there's a staircase on the left. On the second floor, turn left and just go straight then when you see a big bulletin board, just turn to the right. The third room would be the Office for Admissions." The guard politely guided her.

"Thank you so much! Uh, one question. Where's the room for class 12-3?" Sojin asked for Sehun's section. She saw it on his homework

"Oh, the room is on the fourth floor.  Are you meeting anyone from the class?"

"I just need to give my friend his homework. He left it awhile ago." The guard gave her a suspicious look. But in the end, he flashed a smile.

"How nice of you. Well, it's 5 minutes before their break. So, you better come in now." He told her.

"Ah, okay. Thank you!" She waved and walked towards the building.

The building was kinda big. Well, after all, this is the most prestigious school in town. The interior was actually nice. Sojin was beyond ecstatic. It was her first time to step in a school.

She inhaled deeply. So, this is what a school looks and smells like.

Then, she remembered it was almost time for the students' break.

"Which floor was it again?" She asked herself.

Sojin was confused with the floor the guard told her. Third floor or fourth floor?

"Oh well." She shrugged his shoulder and decided to start searching on the third floor.

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

Just as Sojin reached the third floor, the alarm rang signaling the students for break time.

There were students going out of the room but most stayed inside the classroom.

Their uniforms are pretty! She praised.

Slowly, she walked along the halls hoping to find Sehun's classroom. Good thing there were labels outside each classroom. She would easily find where Sehun is thanks to that.

The students were shock of the visitor. Each person she'd passed by would look at her. Sojin could feel their stares and she felt awkward with every step she took.

"Who is she?"

"We have a visitor. A pretty one!"

"I like her bag!"

"Look, it's  branded."

"Is she a new student?"

"Nah, she's not wearing our uniform."

Students were talking and whispering with each other manily becaus eof Sojin's presence.

Wrong floor. She thought and went to the fourth floor.

But, the situation was the same. Many students were on the halls talking and playing with each other.

She inhaled deeply once again and started to look for Sehun's classroom.

This time, she saw the label of one of the rooms and it says '12-1'. It means Sehun's classroom is near.

Never the less, students here and there stared at her and she heard the same things the students on the third floor were saying. Some even rushed out of their room just to peek at her. It wasn't usual for the school to have visitors such as Sojin. So, people were a bit overwhelmed by her.

Finally, she saw the '12-3' sign and it made her smile.

Sojin saw a guy come out of the room. He was thin and has big glasses on. Compared to others, he looked nicer (or maybe because he looks like a nerd) so Sojin decided to talk to him.

She clutched on the strap of her bag before taking up the courage to speak to him.

"Excuse me? Are you a student from class 12-3?" She asked the guy.

The guy was somehow startled. He wasn't sure if Sojin was talking to him. He looked at his side and pointed at himself with a curious expression on his face.

Sojin giggled and nodded at him.

"Ah, yes. Do you need anything?" He said as he smiled.

Aigoo, he's cute. Sojin thought. "Uh, I need to talk to Oh Sehun. Is he inside?" She pointed at the room.

"Yes, he is. Come, I'll call him." The guy lead her to the room. Sojin followed but stopped at the door way. She didn't want to barge in a class she didn't belong to.

"Sehun, someone's looking for you." The attention of the whole class diverted to him.

"Come!" The guys called on Sojin. She was a bit hesitant but in the end, she entered the room and stood next to the guy.

Almost everybody's jaw dropped because of her. For the guys, maybe because she was beautiful. For thr girls? Perhaps the same reason.

"Sojin-ah!" Chanyeol shouted and spreaded his arms, ready for a hug as he ran towards her.

But before he could reach her, Sehun stopped him with his arm. "Hyung, she's here for me." Sehun winked and Chanyeol pouted at the maknae.

Poor Chanyeol. Sojin giggled.


OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS. T___T

 

I REALLY WANTED TO DROWN MYSELF IN GUILT BECAUSE I FEEL SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU ALL WAIT THIS LONG.

 

HONESTLY, I THOUGHT OF NOT UPDATING THIS STORY ANYMORE BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS PLUS COLLEGE WAS SO STRESSFUL FOR ME TO HANDLE.

 

ACTUALLY, I WROTE A CHAPTER BEFORE BUT THEN IT GOT DELETED SO I WAS SOMEHOW FRUSTRATED. I LOST HOPE SO EASILY. FOR THAT, I ASK FOR YOUR APOLOGY.

 

I OWE YOU A CHAPTER AND NOW I GIVE IT TO YOU.

 

PLEASE FORGIVE ME. *BBUING BBUING*

 

 

PLEASE DO COMMENT IF YOU STILL WANT TO FOLLOW ON MY STORY AND I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU! <333

 

#PRAYFORSOUTHKOREA