How To Fall In Love With A Playboy

How to Seduce a Playboy

HOW TO FALL IN LOVE WITH A PLAYBOY

(Re-re-take)

 

 

Well people it has been a long ride. After an interesting year we have finally come to this - the end of my book. And mine too. Jae Bum dear, I though I broke that damn pen! I bought a new one :P 

Back to the point. This book had everything from lessons to parts of my private life and I really hope it was helpful. It didn't quite work out, though, but we can all learn a valuable lesson - revenge is never good. Tons of things can happen - like you can kill someone and go to prison or get a huge sense of guilt that you will commit a suicide in the end. Bad things on the side. This last chapter will be fairly short, because all that is left to say is.

We are happy. 

Love works in strange ways. You never know if you will fall in love with your enemy or your best friend - it just  happens. This is my final note to you. This book may not be published ever. Because it's stupid... like you. You're not getting any tonight. Or tomorrow since my parents are away on a trip. He'll give in. 

This book may not be published ever, but I still love to have it with me and use the advices from here to help someone else find their love. I know I found mine in the most strange place, in the most strange person, but I still believe that it is right. 

Nothing more is to be said, but good luck. 

Love Jr. ♥

 

the end

 

 Hold up! Hold up! This can not possibly be the end! It can't be. I STILL DIDN'T TOP HIM PROPERLY!! 

 

You remember the time he said I will top next? (I didn't really say that. No) Well little lied. So I had to take him by surprise. At first I thought of getting him drunk, but man he is a heavy drinker and I got drunk faster than him so he topped again. *crawls into a corner* 

Still!! I didn't give up! I have come up with a plan that will 100% not fail! NO! NOT THIS TIME!

So everything went down like this. 

July 27th 2014. (no it didn't not took me almost two months to top him!)

I took out Jinyoung on another date. I know I am failing at seducing him into bed lately, because all I seem to be is uke (I accidently found out after reading a manga... or two.... okay maybe like a hundred, but Jinyoung has been working a lot in the past two months so I had a lot of time on my hands!) Anywho, after our another very successful date (thanks to my brilliant brain - which couldn't top me for two months. Shut up I didn't interrupt your writing! - that much.) as I was saying after another successful date, I wanted to throw a sleepover at my place in order to celebrate Jinyoung's last day of work (for the week). My aunt was kind enough to let me use the house for the night and went to a friend of hers (I think she went to her secret boyfriend *nods knowingly*). 

Well, we were on our way to my place and I was just making small talk with Jinyoung about his week and things we didn't get to discuss while on our date. 

"So when do I get to top you?" I whined out, it's better to make him see that I am sort of serious, but not putting any pressure at all - smart head. 

He laughed - the bastard straight out laughed at me! "Do you want to top today?" after a series of chuckles, he finally asked. 

"Can I?" I pouted, he always falls for my cuteness. 

"Don't do that it's creepy." he waved me off - jerk. "And yes, you can. I guess I was in charge for a long time, huh?" he laughed again and I just wanted to whoop his right there, but there will be time for that too. *evil smirk*

We approached my house and as I was unlocking the door he started nibbling on my ear. That horndog, I know he wants me. As soon as we were inside I kissed him deeply and pinned him against the closed door. He moaned a bit to loud and I had to break the kiss. 

"Don't fake it! Just tell me straight out if I need to do something better." he rolled his eyes and leaned back to kiss me again. 

Our tongues mingled openly, hands roaming everywhere. 

"Someone's eager." I commented out of breath. 

"Being cocky is a turn off for me." Jinyoung dead-panned. "But I do have a kink." he winked and left upstairs to my room, I assumed. 

I followed shortly after him and found the door to my room slightly ajar. Walking slowly inside I found Jinyoung on my bed, , touching himself. Damn he's fast. 

"I have a kink..." he breathed. "being watched while I'm pleasing myself." he added and I felt my throat go dry. Swallowing slowly I made my way to my bed. I removed my shirt and unbuckled the belt on my pants, but that was as far as I could go. He was propped on his hand, while the other was touching his s and torso, feathery fingers ghosting over his crotch.

The weather outside suddenly changed. I didn't notice the clouds, but the loud thunderstruck a lightning pulled my attention from my pleasing boyfriend to the window next to my bed. "Eyes on me pretty boy." he rasped out ily, but I saw him flinch when another loud thunderstruck sounded on the evening sky. I couldn't hold it anymore and I hugged his body. He welcomed me, arms wrapping around my torso. I and kiss every part of his skin I could reach, hands fumbling with my pants. 

Once I rid myself from the annoying piece of clothing I situated myself between his legs. I kissed him hungrily, getting a good response. My lips traveled lower to his s, them and on them for a while, before I kissed my way down to his crotch. I took the organ into my mouth, making him let out a moan. His fingers came to tangle in my hair as I bobbed my head up and down. 

I his , trying to him, but almost failing as my gag reflex kicked in. Controlling it as much as I could I continued pleasuring him. His fingers tighten in my hair and he pulled my head up gently. 

"It's time for the better thing." his breath hit my face and I had to kiss him once again. 

This time I was prepared. I didn't lie when I said I did my research. I had the bottle of lube prepared and I pulled it from underneath the pillow. He looked sort of surprised, but didn't say anything as I lubed up my fingers and probed one inside his hole. A little hiss left his lips, but I made sure to keep him entertained while I worked him open. From his lips to his I kissed every inch of his skin. When I was finished I had three fingers spreading him open and I knew I could put my own in. 

Removing my fingers I was quick to lather up my and slowly push my head inside. He was slowly opening even more as I pushed deeper and soon I was filling him to the brim. 

"M-move." Jinyoung stuttered and I slowly pulled my out and pushed back in. 

I kept a steady pace for good two minutes, before I sped up not even consulting him - the manual said that your partner doesn't take long (let's say ten minutes - which is not how long it took me last time, before Jinyoung pointed out that I should move faster before he falls asleep! not at all.) to adjust and you can easily move in and out after only two to three minutes of slow and gentle rocking back and forth. My hips faster as my neared. Jinyoung muttered something along with 'close' and I took that as a sign to jerk him off.

For the past two months he did me without condoms and after first few times we went to a check up (jerk didn't believe I was really a and didn't have with anyone but him.). Confirming that none of us are carrying any STD's or similar we continued enjoying without a . The feeling was a lot better - at least for me.

My ing faltered as the chills ran down my spine and along my hips. The feeling was incredible - cuming inside Jinyoung was the greatest feeling I have had in the past few months and I would give everything to feel it again. 

He moaned loudly small 'ngh' and 'aah' spilling from his lips, as he came over his stomach. I stopped after emptying my everything into him. Leaning down, I sealed our lips, his hands reaching out to tangle and tousle my hair. After a moment we separated and Jinyoung looked at me fondly. 

"You were amazing." he muttered pecking my lips. 

"Really?" I wriggled my eyebrows as my hand reached out to move his sweaty hair out of his face. He nodded. 

"Definitively better than the last time. I couldn't even throw snarky comments at you." he pouted, but laughed with me only a second latter. 

"Well, I am glad you enjoyed it." I kissed him again and laid down on his chest. 

"You can take it out now." he patted my shoulder. 

I faked snoring sounds, but he only slapped my harder. "Jerk Bum take your out of me now." he ordered, but I stayed my ground. 

"Na-ah." I shook my head and snuggled against him. He protested for a bit longer, but in the end he was as tired as I was and fell asleep. I couldn't feel happier after that time - especially since I started topping more often.

 

In the end the moron had to carry me around for the whole morning, because my couldn't relax for the majority of the night. Thank you very much stupid peasant! No you can't write in here again. It's enough I let you write this much nonsense.

Yes it was ing amazing okay! 

Just shut up and let me finish the book. 

YES IT WAS THE BEST OF MY LIFE, JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS AFTER THAT WERE TOO - happy?! Now leave me alone. 

Now for real, if you find someone you like, don't be stupid and deny it. Embrace it. You never know what waits for you around the corner. So live your life with happiness and don't regret your actions. 

 

Love Jr. ♥

 

Sappy taking my pen away! Just like he said, don't regret what you do in your life - happiness might await at the end of the road.

 

 

Love JB. ♥ and JB's blue pen ;) 

 



*sobs in the corner* IT'S OVER *DYING WHALE SOUNDS* Well since I didn't really have much to write in the end I decided to give JB his time to shine as a good seme :3 

Thank you everyone who subscribed, upvoted and commented on this story ^^ ♥ Loads of love for you ~~~  

This road was long and I started this fic when JJ Project was just starting out. I can proudly say that this is the first JJ fic before GOT7 was even announced and I am proud. Now that GOT7 is more popular I hope more lovely fics will pop out (maybe not yes hinting a new story *looks away suspiciously*

Well, love you all people and I hope to see you on my other stories ♥