Lesson 1: Professional Stalking

How to Seduce a Playboy

PROFESSIONAL STALKING

 

When targeting your bully, or whoever hurt/humiliated/harass you, first thing you need to do is make his profile. To do so you'll need to be a stalking professional. 

Gathering information isn't easy. You have to observe, preserve and be silent. These are the three key things you need to know when stalking. Let me give you an example of how a simple profile should look like. 

Target: Im Jerk Jae Bum 

Age: 17

Height: 179cm/5.8 feet (shortie!!)

Weight: 69kg/152 pounds (fat but!!)

Blood Type: A *this is in case you maim your target and he urgently needs blood transfusion and you're the only one around so you need to give the paramedics that information. ONLY FOR THAT!*

Hair Color: Blonde (fakeeee!!) *so you can easily find him in a crowd*

Likes: coffee, sneakers, basketball, skate board, himself(!)

Dislikes: tomato juice, spicy food, when someone chews gum really loud

School profile: A student with perfect, clean image. Known for his poor dancing and awful singing. Professors always praise him "Why can't everyone be as good as you" "I am so proud to have a student like you in my class" the jerk like's the attention too much. him! Sorry for the language. *I wrote this in pen so I can't erase it only cross it. There crossed, happy?!

Places to Hangout: skate park, local mall, coffee shop near my house *I know this because I see him a lot. Why? I work there -_-*

 

This is how a small profile of your enemy should look like. Now; back to stalking!

When stalking someone you need to be as quiet and invisible as possible. If you're not, you'll get noticed easily and that's certainly not what we want in here. To help you understand stalking more here's a small entry of what I did when I stalked Jerk Bum and how it all ended up.

 

June 15. 2013.

8:00 AM

I walked outside my house ready for another weekend at "Coffee and Milk" local cafe that I work at. At first I adored that place, but then a certain jerk started coming often with the bunch of his buffoons always trailing behind him. It's really annoying. He found out that I work in this shop a few weeks ago and since then he never missees a weekend to come and bug me. 

It would usually go from grabbing my while I pass next to his table to pulling me to sit down on his lap, which I refuse all the time. Sick bastard doing things like that in public. 

I started my shift normally as usual. Not five minutes later the jerk came in. He was alone today and a plan already formed in my head. 

If his comrades don't show up by the end of my shift I'll follow the moron to see what can I use in my advance! Ha!

I even have my camera with me. Jr you're such a genius!! I mentally gave my self a tap on the shoulder. 

As always he started asking for drinks. And as I passed by his table, which was right next to the exit from the counter, he used that chance to lightly bump my or poke it. 

I ignored him of course, but that didn't stop him. 

It was 1:54 PM and my shift end was near and I was lucky that his friends didn't come at all. 

I hung my working apron on the hook and took my back-pack, prepared to leave. Of course nimrod followed me.

"Hey Juniooor!" he cooed in my ear. I ignored him. "Going home to your mommy?" he mocked and started laughing at his own joke. Me on the other hand, not amsued at all. 

We parted on the way out him leaving for town, me towards my house. 

When he was at a safe distance I turned around an strated following him. Stupid didn't even notice me. I snorted to myself. How can he be popular? I am more cooler than him. 

Damn! Stop with the "cool" thing!

I so need to use more sophisticated sentances. 

Note to self: Buy a dictionary! 

He went to his favorite skate park. Me not being dressed the way I would fit in couldn't follow him inside. 

Think Jr! Think! 

Then I saw employee entrance on the back. It's worth a shot. 

I sneaked to the back and saw no one was there.

YES!

I have a chance. I entered casually like I'm one of the workers there. I found a shirt with the parks logo on it, everyone must be wearing it in here. I put it on and went to the counter pretending like I work there. 

And it worked! People actually thought I worked there. 

I put on a cap so that I won't get recognized. Damn straight it worked! Jerk Bum didn't suspect a thing when I had to serve him and his bunch. Ha! 

I stick around long enough to catch some of their talk.

"So bro, I hear that idiot Jr is so going down on Monday" one of his 'homies' commented.

"Where did you hear that?" Jerk Bum asked flabbergasted. It was as if he was surprised. 

"One of the jocks said that he's going the make little sissy cry. He is so gay!" he snarled and high-fived one of his friends.

"So what if he's gay?" Jerk Bum snarled back. It looked like he was defending me. "You're also ing that little of yours" 

"That's different! I don't involve feelings" the other defended himself.

"Yeah yeah" Jae Bum said. 

"Naggy Nelly" the other rolled his eyes. 

Well this is a useful information I thought to myself as I served their drinks. 

His buddies and him were having fun always calling me for a new round of drinks every 15 minutes. It's getting annoying, but I learned some things.

"Don't chew that god damn gum so loud or I'll rip your tongue out" he glared at one of his friends. 

So, you don't like gum, ha? 

Immediately a plan formed in my wicked mind.

Running towards a vending machine I bought a gum and started chewing on it, hoping they would call me again. 

And luckily for me they did. 

"Yo! Waiter! Bring us more drinks!" one of his friends yelled. 

I rolled my eyes, but complied nonetheless. 

"Here you go!" I chriped changing my voice a bit so they don't recognize me. I looked at Jae Bum who was situated on my right and strated with my plan. 

"Anything else?" I asked and started chewing as loud as I could. 

"No" his friends shrugged me off.

I thought Jae Bum didn't hear me, but his ears perked up at the sound. I noticed him twitch and thought he would react, but he just ignored me. 

 Damn! (I should start writing with pencil -_-)

So now what? I thought to myself. I was about to throw the gum away when they called me again. 

"Can we get some snacks! Kind of hungry over here!" Jae Bum yelled. 

I nodded my head and took the snacks. I should really consider doing this as my second job, I'm freaking good at this. 

As I was approaching them I saw Jae Bum turn his head towards me, his eyes landing on my lips. I was still chewing the gum, not so loud though. 

The movement caught his sight and he twitched again. 

I stopped a smirk from spreading all over my face. So it does bother you?

I put the snacks on their table chewing my gum again as loud as possible. 

When I was putting snacks on his side of the table he suddenly grabbed my hand makingme flinch at the contact. 

"Could you not?" he gritted through his teeth.

I played innocent and looked at him underneath my hat. 

Big mistake. 

His eyes widened at realization. But soon a devious glint passed through them. I knew I was in trouble. 

I tried pulling my hand away, put he only tightened his grip. 

. . . . !

I'm so busted. 

"Guys if you'll excuse me" he said menacing tone obvious in his voice. 

I gulped down as he started dragging me across the park to the bathrooms, his friends didn't even notice anything that happened. 

He opened the bathroom door, throwing out a skater in the process and locking them behind him. 

"So Juniooooor! What brings you to my kingdom?" he smirked, his hand still holding a tight grip on mine.

Oh God how I want to punch that smirk off of his face. 

"Your kingdom?" I snarled. Better to act cocky, so the beast doesn't smell your fear. "Or better to say: What kingdom? Of nerds?" I puffed in mock laugh.

"Oh really?" his smirk grew wider, scaring the out of me. 

"I'm not afraind of you!" I half-yelled, not thinking about my words. 

"But you should be." he laughed a maniacal laugh and as much as a man I was I was still scared less by it.

He inched closer to me. I tried taking a step back, but he abruptly pulled me into his chest, wrapping his arms around my body.

He was too close for my personal space, but when I tried pulling away he only tighten his grip around my waist. 

I looked everywhere, but his eyes. This is getting out of control. 

"You want to chew the gum so badly?" he asked, one of his hands grabbed my chin and turned it towards him. "I'll give you something to chew on." and with that he leaned and closed the distance between our heads completely. 

The next thing I know his lips are on mine, his teeth pulling harshly on my lover lip.

I felt jolts of pleasure run through my body and I moaned, slightly opening my mouth. He used that to slip his tongue in and explore my mouth thoroughly. 

It felt good. In fact it felt amazing. The way our tongues danced together with the gum going back and forth from my mouth to his. Sensual feelings went through my body. 

But then I snapped out of my daze and pulled away. 

"What? Baby don't likey?" he asked the most innocent face painted on his features.

"Let me go!" I grit through my teeth.

"But I have your gum" he showed me the gum from his mouth.

"You can keep it" I said trying to break free.

"But I want you to have it" he grabbed my chin again and leaned in.

"NO! I SAID IT'S FINE!" I tried pulling out.

"Na-ah. Here you go" he shoved his tongue with the gum again into my mouth.

I tried fighting; I really did. But the mother-father gentleman was so damn good at this; in the end I gave in. 

After a few more minutes he pulled away. 

"It's all yours" he said innocent smile painting his face. "Oh, you have some drool here" he said wiping from the corner of my lip to my chin. 

I stared in daze as he made his way to the mirror fixing his hair. 

"See you, loser" he laughed releasing pig noises along. 

I chuckled. Such an idiot. 

I lingered in the bathroom for a bit longer waiting for my red lips to return to normal. After they did, I fixed my clothes and the hat. 

Making my way out I decided it was enough of stalking for today. 

I was about to exit through the back door when I heard him yell.

"You're so stupid! I said no tomato juice!" his ugly voice shrieked across the park. 

A smile tugged at my lips. 

So tomato juice, ha? I thought before I disappeared through the back door. 

 

Okay so maybe this wasn't a good example? ...

But it's a successful one!! I learned that the jerk hates gums and tomato juice. 

The next day I was observing him while working in the cafe. And I learned that he's an egoistic bastard!!!! Also I learned that he hates spicy food, and he hates the color green. 

That gives me tons of ideas.

This time he didn't do anything to me, but was only smirking whenever I passed next to him or gave him his orders. 

Stupid jerk. 

 

Well I hope this gives you a sense of what stalking should look like. And try not to get discovered. Learn from my mistakes.

Love Jr. ♥

 

 



Didn't re-read this XD Hope it's good :3 
Also big sorries for not updating for a month and a half ! I just couldn't write for some reason >_< Hope you like this chapter and tell me what you think ♥