Change Of Plans

How to Seduce a Playboy

Jr.'s thoughts on a piece of paper.

 

My heart was shattered. Though I didn't want to admit it, I still felt my heart aching when I saw them together. I am such a loser and I couldn't believe it how stupid I was to fall for his lies. This calls for another revenge! I will not let him be happy while I am hurting. I found our pictures from when we were together - five months of nothing. 

I was stupid to believe he actually loved me when he said it. I was ready to stomp over my pride and apologize, ask for another start. But he thought it was a good idea to walk over me as if I was a rug. I started printing our pictures out. I didn't know what I was going to do with them, perhaps throw them around the school? 

I printed out a whole bunch of copies and used a red marker to write cheater all over JB's face. He won't live this down. When I was done I put the stack into a plastic bag and hid it under my  bed. 

I left the house after bidding my parents goodbye. I needed some fresh air. I was hurt, I felt betrayed and I felt like I will die of suffocation. This is too much. I walked around the sunny streets and looked at shop windows. That jacket would look good on him. 

DAMN IT! JUST FORGET HIM!

I wasn't in love! I was never in love with him! I sat on the bench and took out the paper. I scribbled down the last lines and was about to rip the paper and throw it to the trash bin when a guy flew by me on a skate. I was so shocked I couldn't move, until a hand landed on my shoulder. 

"Are you okay?" the guy asked in English. I understood a little, but I was still confused and shocked. 

"You fine?" he asked again, this time in Korean. I looked at him. he had big black eyes and a very mature face. 

"Umm... yeah, I was just... What was that?" I asked looking in the direction where the guy disappeared. 

"I don't know. You sure you okay? Let's go get you something to drink." the guy said pulling me up from the bench. 

Man he works fast, that's like the best pick up line I've heard so far. Nonetheless I let him lead me down the street and into a cafe. He sat me down at a table in the corner right next to the window as he went to order. 

"You feeling better now?" he asked when he returned. 

"I am less shocked for sure." I smiled.

"I'm Jackson by the way." he introduced himself. 

"Nice to meet you Jackson I'm Jin Young, but you can call me Jr." 

"Jr," he said with a perfect accent. "I like it. You came up with that by yourself or..." he snickered. 

"My father is Jin Young Senior, it's only natural that I get the junior part." I rolled my eyes, everyone laughed at it before they heard the truth behind the nickname. Jackson wasn't excused either. He coughed uncomfortably. "Oh, sorry." he said awkwardly. 

Our drinks arrived and we started talking more. I learned that he moved here and will be finishing the school here too because his dad got moved from China to work here. His father is the fencing trainer and he got a team here in Korea to lead. Jackson was also pretty good at fencing - state champion good. I was wowed. Not only he's handsome he's also my age and will probably be in my class. 

I couldn't feel happier, he must be single so I can use him as my fake boyfriend. Of course he doesn't need to know that. This revenge is so going to be good.

 

 

The day finally came. Today I will start my revenge on him! He won't know what hit him. My master fingers have gotten his locker combination (he told it to me before, but who cares) and I was in the middle of stuffing the papers into his locker. When he opens them he will get quite a shock. Though it's hard to shove a dozen papers into small space, still I did it - yay to me. 

The bell rang indicating it was lunch time and everyone was pouring out of their classrooms. I retreated quietly to a more secluded corner of the hallway and waited for him to come. 

As if on cue the Jerk entered the stage. His face was still as flawless as ever, but dark circles were hanging below his eyes. I felt sorry for a bit, but then remembered that he probably wasn't getting enough sleep because he was ing that . 

The sound of papers falling around filled my ears and I looked up in time to see JB looking around him trying to infer on what is happening. He looked around a bit more and then just shrugged putting his books inside his locker and closing it. This wasn't the reaction I was hoping for. Instead I could've sworn on my Yugi-Oh limited edition cards that a tear slid down his cheek, but it went unnoticed by everyone but me. 

What was that? Isn't he supposed to be having the time of his life now that I'm out of picture. No? I was even more confused. I was thinking of aborting the mission once again, when I saw that annoying girl Minah cling around him and JB still letting her. 

If you're so ing sad that I'm not in your life anymore maybe you should try and mend my heart back to yours. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. Not here, where he is and where he can see me. 

"Hey Junior." an accented voice called. I turned around and spotted Jackosn. 

"Hey Jackson." I smiled and purposely hugged him tightly, of course JB was there to notice. 

"This way to the promise land that is cafeteria." I said dramatically and Jackson laughed, before slinging and arm around my shoulders. Serves you right you idiot. I wanted to loll my tongue out, but stopped myself in time. 

Jackson and I ate lunch in peace, until we heard that annoying voice again. 

"Hey, what is your name?" Minah approached us and asked Jackson.

"Hi, I'm Jackson, nice to meet you." he offered a polite smile. 

"I'm Minah. You new here?" she asked, putting her hair behind her ear in a flirting manner - girl you're soooo transparent. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes I am." Jackson answered back. 

"So, do you like it here?" she asked sitting down on the table, but quickly getting up as she got a warning form a teacher. 

"Yes, people are nice." Jackson said snickering. 

"Well, it was nice talking to you." she said lamely, before leaving.

"Cute girl." Jackson said before going back to his rice. It felt as if he just said I like cars - plain and nothing new, so it gave me a feeling that he isn't really interested in her. Thank god. 

"Mhm." I mumbled, my eyes trained on JB and Minah. 

Stupid girl, she comes and flirts with Jackson and then leaves to JB's side again. I would never do that to him. Oh wait, I will soon.

I sighed. Just like the last one this revenge seems even more childish. Maybe I should forget the entire thing and just leave it as it is. He can be happy with Minah as much as he want's and I'll adopt a cat. 

Yeah, that's a good thought. Maybe I should get a Siamese? Nah, they are too cranky for me. Maybe I could get some cute puffy cats so that I can sleep on them when aliens take over and kill everyone who doesn't own at least one cat. Maybe I can buy them all and then give them to everyone, but JB? I my chin in thought. 

"What are you thinking about so hard?" Jackson asked over a mouthful of rice. 

"Alien apocalypse." I answered truthfully. 

"Oh, so got a plan to save your ?" he asked. 

"I'm thinking." 

"Okay." 

 

Later that day Jackson and I were leaving school when someone stopped us. More like someone's fist stopped us. 

I didn't really see that coming, but damn was it hard. I almost fell to the floor if Jackson wasn't there to catch me. What the hell happened? I didn't even have a time to recover when I saw a skate board flying in my direction. Again if Jackson didn't pull me out of the way I would be dancing with the stars. 

"You little lying bastard!!" the guy yelled. "I thought I meant something to you!!" 

"Baby, you do! I don't get it we were just hanging out, he was showing me around school. We're just friends!!" Jackson's voice yelled though with more of a gentle touch than the first one. 

"Don't you baby m-hmph!" the words were cut off suddenly and I looked in front of me to see Jackson kissing a red haired dude. What the hell?!

"There's only, you I've told you so many times already." Jackson reassured in English.

"Then why the hell did that guy," the red head continued in English and  pointed behind me and I turned around to see Jae Bum standing there looking busted. "tell me that you and this dweeb were going out?!" 

"Eh? We're not." I heard Jackson say. "He's  friend." he continued in Korean. "Friend." he repeated in English. 

I was so confused between their 'kongrish' conversation that I really had no idea what was happening, except that Jae Bum was somehow involved. 

"Jr, do you know that guy over there?" Jackson asked, thankfully in Korean. 

"No. I don't." I answered coldly. If I can't use Jackson I might as well forget about Jae Bum. 

The look on Jae Bum's face fell and soon it was replaced by the angered one. He started making his way over to us. I got scared, so as a wussy I ran. 

 "Gotta run! See you tomorrow!" I said as I sprinted out of the school's grounds. 

"Stop!!" I heard Jae Bum yell. Come on legs don't fail me now. 

I was so close to my house, after five minutes of running, but my feet were giving up. Still I've gotten some strength and continued. Unfortunately it wasn't fast enough. 

Jae Bum's hand caught my wrist and pulled me back against his chest. The feeling was warm and it made my cry. I missed his chest. I missed his hugs. I missed him. 

"Stop running away from me." he whispered. 

"I have to." I whispered back through my broken cords. "If I don't, I'll just get hurt." 

"I won't let that happen." he said gently combing his fingers through my hair. 

"You're the cause of that." I spat meekly. 

He raised my head with the fingers of his hand and placed his lips on mine gently. 

 

Now we are in my bedroom, with Jae Bum sound asleep next to my figure. I put a dot to this piece of paper and turned to look at his sleeping face. 

What we did you wonder? Eeeei I ain't telling you that. 

 



I is stupid. I am sorry but the other update will come tomorrow because today when I came back from the city center a friend I haven't seen in months showed her sorry and we went out - to the same city center lol 

Sorry if she didn't come up I would've definitivelly give you a double one, like this just wait for tomorrow - fry on a quiet fire :33 jk ♥ love ya all 

 

Ring ring ring!!!

Zi winner is LAYLIKA!!! At first I thought of putting Mark, but then our bluff Jackie is much more fun lol So yup whatever you want me to put in the story I will, but keep in mind that this has only three or maybe two chapters left (depending on my imagination xD) or if you want a story then ... yeah XD anyways pm me and we'll dicuss all the details ♥ Lovee

Subscribe, upvote comment ♥

 

 

Other stories:
A 30 Year Old  || The Blanket Will Protect