Busted!

How to Seduce a Playboy

Previously on How To Seduce A Playboy...

"What's the meaning of this?" his voice rang in disbelief. "Junior what is the meaning of this?" he looked at me directly, all the alcohol in his system not effecting his killer glare at all. 

My heart thumped faster and I swallowed something heavy. 

"Well...." 

 

I couldn't believe it. My 12 month plan was ruined! This wasn't happening! 

"Explain to me this little note book!" Jae Bum was now raging. He flipped through the book and mockingly read some of the writing. "I'm short! And fake! Oh this one is the best! Trust Vanish - forget the stains." he threw the book on the side. "I can't believe that I thought you actually loved me! And I even took you to my parents grave! I love you!" he screamed, I actually felt bad. 

"I wanted revenge!" I shot back. "JB is so cool! JB is so handsome! Everyone loves you! But no one cares about me!" my anger was getting bigger with every word. 

"I care about you!" he hollered. 

"You were the worst of them all." my tone darkened. "Always mocking me and torturing me. I wanted to give you a taste of your medicine." I answered back. 

He looked at me incredulously. "You did all this to pay me back for all those years?" he laughed. "Wow! You really are something, Junior." he said unbelievingly. "Why would I agree to date you if I wanted to torture you more?" he asked then. 

I stopped for a moment. Wait? What? 

"I thought you..." I looked around looking for an answer. "... you wanted to use that... to ... um..." 

"What torture you even more?" he crossed his arms. "Hell no. I actually... weeell.. I like you, okay?" he said looking away shyly. "I guess we both used wrong approaches." he added, still not looking at me. 

I was at a loss of words. Silently I threw him some clothes and left the room. I had to think. This situation I was not expecting. Jae Bum actually loves me. I was getting dizzy. I needed to lay down. This is too much information for me. 

I don't love him back, though. Or do I? All my thought's went back to the day we officially started dating, to today. Everything we did, how much fun we had. It was.... magi  NO!

I DON'T LOVE HIM!

It's not love... It's not love! 

Right?

 

I woke up to an empty house. JB was gone and so was my book. Guess I won't come any close to publishing it, now, won't I? Ah like it matters. This plan was a disaster from the start. I didn't expect to fall in love with the jerk. 

Wait! Did I just? I certainly don't... 

Oh who am I kidding. I'm a moron. I really do love that jerk. I smiled lightly to myself. He's really something. The way he smiles at me and the way his eyes would follow my every move, as if, if he wasn't careful enough I would disappear. I feel like he's the victim here. And he sort of is. I was blinded by my revenge to notice the real things that were happening around me. I was someone precious to him. How could I not see that. I sighed. 

Venturing downstairs I realized that my parent's were still out. I was alone - in more than just one way. 

I made myself some toast and butter and drank a glass of warm milk. The silence was defeating. I knew I blew it this time and I had no idea how to fix everything. I felt like the last scumbag on planet Earth and trust me, people, that ain't a lovely feeling. 

Why did I want revenge in the first place? What would've happened if I actually finished my plan? I don't even want to think about it. Would I not feel guilt at all? Of course not. I'm a wuss, I would be apologizing right afterwards, begging for forgiveness. 

I munched on my toast lightly as I thought of a way to get back together. Maybe I could show him this? Then again he could think that I wrote this on purpose. I sighed. How can I gain his trust again? 

He did say that we both approached this differently, so maybe if I find the right way, he will... Oh I've got nothing! I wanted to weep like a little girl right now, but I knew it would do nothing. I finished breakfast and decided to go for a walk. There is no school on Monday so I could just use the best of it. 

My parents texted me saying the party is still going strong and that they will be back tomorrow morning. So I have a whole day for myself - and my thoughts. 

it. 

I was strolling around mindlessly and was wrecking weather or not I should just apologize and if I'm loved enough Jae Bum will look over the I have planned out and we'll be happy and lovey dovey again. I sighed - seems for the umpteenth time. I looked around me and noticed I was in a park - the park where Jae Bum sang a song he wrote for me. The memories of that day were still fresh. Our five month dating was really something. 

I was always the stubborn one in our relationship, never admitting that Jae Bum was right, even if it was painfully obvious he was. He would always tease me when I would finally admit to my loss. I chuckled. It really was a weird relationship. I don't know what Jae Bum saw in me, but I must say I'm glad he did. With him around I was less bitter and snarky. I was being myself. I could let my guard down, but I was always thinking it was just his plan and I would never completely let myself loose around him, thus resulting in the failure in our relationship - that is me. 

How stupid I could be to not see his true feelings?! I wanted to hit myself. A tear escaped and  I inhaled deeply. I will make this right. I won't let my life be ruined, because I'm stupid!

With new determination I was ready to talk to Jae Bum first time we see each other. I went back home and started making more plans on how to win him back. 

 

Win my Jerk back!

Numero uno: apologize! important do not forget moron!

Numero dos: gain his trust again! 

Numero tres (trees?): kiss him! kiss him gooooood!

Numero four: make sure he  knows you love him

Numero five: HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?!?!!?

 

I threw the paper on the floor devastated. I ruffled my hair forcefully because, honestly, I was going crazy. I should have never tried to take revenge. I should've hid the book better! So many things that I could've or should've done. but the stupid me didn't! I feels so angry right now, because that empty feeling won't go away. Stupid Jerk!

I lied in my bed, eyes focused on the cream ceiling. A thought flashed through my head. I don't have to wait for Tuesday to see my Jerk! I pulled out my phone, chuckling to myself at my own stupidity. I texted him quickly and left to the bathroom to get ready. 

As I was applying some hair gel my phone rang indicating a new message. I ran, excitedly, back to my room and jumped on my bed reaching for the phone at the same time. I giggled like a school girl when I saw JB answered me. My smile fell, however, when I read the contents of the message. 

I quickly typed back an answer, I'm not giving up, no matter how many times he says no! 

I couldn't go back to getting ready - not until he says he'll meet me. The messages were exchanged and in the end he said yes. I pumped my fist in the air in victory and ran back to the bathroom to check myself. 

 

 

The time passed agonizingly slowly as we sat across each other - no words were exchanged, as we both had no idea of what to say. I had a speech prepared in my head, but I forgot it all the moment I saw him. I looked at him - he wasn't looking at me. His eyes were slightly puffy no matter how hard he tried to conceal it with makeup. It hurt my heart to see him like this and to know that I'm the cause, brought even worse feelings. 

"You said you had something to say Jin Young?" his cold tone pierced right through my veins. I was scared to speak, what if I say something wrong. I gulped down and opened my mouth. 

"I was wrong." I said almost shakily, he looked at me incredulously. I swallowed once again and continued. "I was planning to get revenge on you, but somewhere along the way I..." I paused, unsure if he will trust my words. "I fell for you." I looked at him, shock was evident just for a second, before he put on his poker face once again. 

"It didn't seem like it in your little book." he scoffed looking away. 

"That book... It was a mistake. Okay. I was angry because all you ever did was humiliate me and mock me. I couldn't stand it." at this point I wanted to cry. "I never thought that you had feelings for me and by no means have I thought that I will have feelings for you." I cried out, a tear slipping past my lids. I couldn't look at him, I wasn't ready to see the dejected look I might receive. 

"You should've thought that before you went on with your little plan." he said, the sound of chair legs scraping the floor as he stood up.

"I am not the only one at fault here!" I all but yelled. "You were sending wrong signals too!" I stood up too and ran out of the coffee shop, stunning everyone around us. 

I couldn't take it! I didn't hurt him like he did me! He found out about my secret plan before I even had the chance to carry it out. And even if I did carry it out, I am sure I would coward my way out  before starting it. I ran back home, running to my room and dropping my body onto the bed. My sobs filled the room as I cried my heart out like a little wussy girl that I was.

 

 

Tuesday came fast and I spent most of my time weeping for Jae Bum. I told my parents that we sort of broke up, but I didn't mention the whole I-was-ploting-revenge-against-him thing. 

I made my way through the school head low, because honestly I wasn't in the mood to look at all these people. Jae Bum was nowhere to be seen. I sighed - looks like I'll be doing that a lot. Guilt and regret were consuming me for I was the stupid one. 

"Hey Jr." I head my nickname being yelled. I looked up to see BamBam smiling at me. That kid was cute. He was from Thailand and for short everyone called  him BamBam because his name was too messed up to pronounce. 

"Hey Kunpimook" I laughed as I rolled his name. 

"Shhh!" he put his finger on his lips in a silencing manner. "I am BamBam here! You'll ruin my reputation!" he whined like a big kid - which he was. 

"Yeah, right." I ruffled  his hair, when a small blonde movement caught my sight. I could've swear it was him, but I wasn't sure. My gut was twisting as if it was telling me 'yes, it was him!' but I ignored it. 

"So are plotting something evil today?" BamBam rubbed his hands together. 

"No kiddo, I'm done with that." I smiled lightly, my chest aching at the memories. 

"What?" he frowned, cutely. "Why?" he looked utterly devastated. 

"Let's grow up, shall we?" I said as I ruffled his hair again. 

"JB oppa!" an annoying voice rang through the hallways. We both looked up to see Minah swinging her arms around Jae Bum's neck and him doing absolutely nothing to remove her. 

I wanted to vomit. 

"Shall we go out tonight?" she said as her head nuzzled against his neck. 

His eyes were trained on me and my hand on BamBam's head, as he replayed 'sure', a smirk playing on his face. He kissed her passionately and everyone hollered around them. 

"Wait a minute here BamBam." I said as I mindlessly made my way towards the two. JB's eyes caught my figure approaching, though, before he could utter any words my hand connected with his cheek, an angry red mark staying right after. Gasps were heard everywhere as I left the place with BamBam in tow. 

I hate him so much! He's a tard! He deserves to be punished!! 

 

Get back at jerk!!

Number uno: get my damn book back!

Number dos: slap him with it!

Number three: slap him good with it!

Number four: make him jealous

Number five: with who??

 

Conclusion: I'm a failure. 

 

End of diary entry.

 

 



I is back ^^ Welp this two weeks have given me a headache honestly.. Conclusion - government is stupid and irresponsible -_- Nothing much to say, except this fic is almost coming to an end. 

I would've updated earlier but I was busy watching Roommate and IGot7 sorry not sorry :33 Anyhoe  I was so inspired with IGot7 that I've decided to write a new story once I'm done with this one and the one shot I had posted ^^ So if you guys have any suggestions on OTP feel free to message me or drop a comment :3

they are just so cute >u< they give me reasons to ship them along with Mark and Jackson the bluffer lol