Lesson 3: J Attaque (Phase One)

How to Seduce a Playboy

 J ATTAQUE (PHASE ONE) 

 

I'll be reall quick. 

In this chapter I will explain everything I did to get back at the jerk.

This is more of an demonstration then an actual lesson. But this needs to be in here for you to realize just what can happen during the war. 

Let's start.

 

September 20 2013

8 AM 

Today I will start with my plan - tomato juice in his sneakers.

Today we have P.E; first class. And Jerk Bom doesn't like carrying around unnecessary baggage so he never takes another pair of sneakers with him. So My brilliant self is going to proceed with the first part of my plan.  

I went to school earlier then usual and stopped by convenience store and to my luck they had tomato juice I needed. After paying lame 3 bucks for it I ran to school to get changed before everyone else. 

Remember when I said that Jae Bom was assaulting me ually. Well sometimes in P.E. he would feast on my half glory. I'm not kidding! He would even make remarks on how I'm too skinny or my s were to perked up. I shuddered. 

That guy is seriously freaking the jingles out of me. I swear since our last encounter I always fear of being alone with him in the same room. 

Jerk stole my first kiss! And French kiss too! Ughr!!! I am so going to make him suffer. 

I entered the locker room and went straight to my locker. But I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw... 'him'. 

"Oh well Junior is here." Jae Bom cooed sickeningly. 

"Stay away from me jerk!" I spat. 

"Why? You scared?" he wriggled his eyebrows. Sick bastard. 

I snorted. "Huh! You wish." 

"Oh really?" his expression darkened suddenly and he pushed me into the locker. 

My back hit the door of red metal behind me and I flinched. Jae Bum's face was so close to mine I could feel his raged breathing on my face. 

"You're not scared?" he whispered in low tone making shudder run down my spine. 

"No." I said. 

Pause here; I am a stubborn kid you see and stupidly bold, so I never back down when someone calls me out. Thus the plan and revenge. I will never admit a loss like never. I'm a sore loser. 

"Huh?" Jae Bum looked up in thought. "What to do to make you scared?" he sang in an eerie tone. 

Damn he reminds me of a serial killer like this. He snapped his head back to me. 

"How about... - " but before he had a chance to finish, loud cheers and chattering was heard from outside, indicating the other students are coming in. 

I swiftly pushed the of me and went to my locker... - which was right next to his - crap. 

Taking of my clothes and changing as fast as I could, I ran outside to the gym. To my luck Jae Bum didn't make any snarky remarks about my body. The teacher came in five minutes after the bell rag - fat , always late - and said to start running laps (while he ate. God I hate school.). I was running around - more like walking, but who cares, teacher surely doesn't - when I felt someone tap my . I spun my head around and saw Jae Bum smirking at me. 

Jerk, I thought as I huffed. 

Somewhere in the middle of P.E. I asked to be excused. Teacher didn't give a flying  care about it so I slipped out easily. 

I ran back to the locker room and to my backpack. I took the juice and looked at it evilly. 

"You my friend will help me get revenge." I laughed evilly. 

But then it hit me. 

Jerk has only one pair of sneakers. He doesn't take another one to school - unnecessary baggage. 

I facepalmed; literally. How can I be so stupid?!

How the   am I supposed to put tj in his freaking shoes when he's wearing them this exact moment!?

I am such a failure. 

*ding ding* 

Jr. you brainless idiot. We always take shower after P.E and he is literally next to you. Ha! My smart little brain, you are loved! 

I put my little bundle of joy back into my backpack and returned to the gym. 

With my thoughts on how to execute my vendetta against my number one enemy P.E passed fairly fast.

I dashed back to the locker room and started undressing. Being sweaty is worth when I get to see the little getting red feet. Jr. you evil little thing.

I snickered to myself, but I was apparently to obvious because Jae Bum looked at me like I was a weirdo (not far from truth), though he only shrugged it and made his way to the showers. 

I usually take shower first and it's only to wash the sweat off, but now I had better things to; plus I didn't sweat that much. Our part of the lockers was secluded from the rest and there were four other guys with me and Jae Bum, who were in the shower at the moment. 

I checked nonetheless (you must always be prudent at any time) and when I was assured no one was there I took my little bundle that's going to make me happy and opened it. I poured its contents into JB jerk's sneakers. Fast, I hid the evidence and escaped the crime scene. 

Mission accomplished.

I threw the rest of the juice into a nearby trash-can and stayed just a few feet away from the entrance to the locker room and waited for the show to start. 

As if on cue jerk jumped out of locker room and started yelling.

"Who is the who did this?!" his ugly voice shrieked as he put one of his sneakers in the air like it's a trophy. I looked down at his feet and almost doubled over from laughter. His socks were bloody red and I'm bloody enjoying this. 

But soon the show was over. 

"You!" he yelled once his eyes landed on my snickering figure. "You did this!" he accused. 

Ring, ring, ring! Jerk is smart! 

"Why..." I paused to let a chuckle escape my mouth, "-would you think it was me?" I asked and started laughing whole heartedly.

"Because you're the only one with a motive!" he inched closer. "Also, you didn't take a show once the class was finished. So it can only be you!" 

Laughter died on my lips. Snap. 

My head slightly turned as if I heard someone calling me, though my eyes were still on the angry bird in front of me. "Yeah mom I'm coming!" I yelled and fled from there. 

I assumed the jerk was shocked and didn't follow after me. When I was on a safe distance I stopped. I huffed out a breath as I was trying hard to catch some air into my lungs. 

Damn that was close. I don't think I will survive today. Most of my classes are with prince jerk and he is usually in front or behind me; crap. 

Mom, dad, if I don't make it and you guys find this diary know that I love you. 

I made my way to English which was my next class; which I shared with jerk - oh joy. 

Teacher came in, but there was no sign from jerk. I snickered again thinking he is trying to find a way to get new shoes. 

Phase one done. 

I crossed the first phase in my note book. I felt so fulfilled like a mother whose child took its first step. My heart was full. 

My smile faltered however when jerk in the flesh entered classroom. A shudder ran down my spine as he slipped a note to our teacher and made his way to his seat; next to me. 

"Hey Junior." he whispered, cooing. 

There's something off. And I was deadly right. His hand landed on my thigh and it getting dangerously close to my crotch. 

I snapped my head in his direction, the jerk was looking straight forward pretending to listen to what was Mrs Park teaching a smirk adorning his face. did I just use "adorning" to describe him?!

"What in the mother of peas do you think you're doing?" I yelled through whisper. 

"Is there something wrong Jin Young?" Mrs Park's attention was on me. 

I rigidly turned towards her and gave her an awkward smile.

"N-no" I squeaked out. 

She turned around writing down some English words on the board. I still felt Jae Bom's hand on my thigh. It was... distracting. 

"Will you stop?" I asked in a hushed tone, my hand reaching down to remove his. 

"Nope." he said, slapping my hand away. 

I was boiling. That low life, idiotic moron! How dare he touch my private parts. That's for my right hand only!! 

"Stop that!" I whispered, getting angrier by  the minute. My hands flew down to get rid of his pulling them, but he only lowered his hand to my inner thigh and held it there. 

"Jin Young is Jae Bum's hand more interesting then my lecture?" Mrs Park's voice echoed through the quiet classroom. making a few students breathe out a laugh.

"No, ma'am." I sat up straight my hands still trying to pry Jae Bum's from my thigh. 

"Then put them on the table and take your pencil to write down everything. This will be on upcoming test." she gave me a stern look. 

I nodded, but didn't pull my hands, digging my nails into his hand's skin trying to make him let go.

"Now Jin Young." Mrs Park was still waiting for me to put my hands on table. 

Reluctantly I let go of jerk's hand and put my hands on the desk taking a pencil in my hand. Mrs Park nodded pleasantly and turned around again. 

Jae Bum continued with his ministrations. Always close to my crotch area, but never really touching it. 

Now I'm a healthy male - a stud. I shouldn't get by things like this; then why do I feel my jeans tightening?

I tried to put my hands down and stop him again, but one glare from Mrs Park told me not to. 

Why didn't she notice Jae Bum's hands, but only mine?!

By the end of the class I tried to pull my school uniform as low as possible. Before I had a chance to stand up, however, I was hauled down by the jerk himself.

"You better be a good boy Junior, or this won't be the last of it." he threatened patting my package. 

My eyes widened. The guts this guy has. Touching me like that! 

The rest of the day passed in a blur. Jae Bom didn't get a chance to abuse me anymore. I went home and took notes. 

Target isn't responding the way it should. Change of tactics.

 

Now you can see, that target can always respond in various ways, so be prepared for anything. I am out to live down the embarrassment of getting by a guy 

 

Love Jr. ♥ 

 



I know I'm hated thank you ♥