Lesson 4: J Attaque (Phase Two)

How to Seduce a Playboy

J ATTAQUE (PHASE TWO)

 

In last phase we went over the first part of revenge. To summarize the target did not give desired response. To make the target give a response we are moving to another plan. 

Think green people. (I am amazed by my evilness sometimes /laughs maniacally). 

Anywhore. We are about to execute the toughest plan ever known to human kind! It is so complex and so difficult that Tom Cruise will die in shame. 

We shall..... /drum roll

DYE HIS HAIR GREEN! 

Remember I told you the jerk is blond. Well it's definitely not his natural hair color. He goes to hair-stylist as soon as the first sign of black-brown roots start showing up. And I just happened to stalk him last time he went to get his hair re-dyed. And I just happened to be friends with the girl, whose boyfriend is a friend of a guy whose girlfriend's cousin works in there. Brilliant. 

Now, the hair shop has a lot of costumers and they are fairly busy over the day, so I can easily slip in through the back. I've been there observing their work saying how I want to dye my hair, but I want to make sure they are compatible enough to do it. 

During my observation I've noticed the following:

  • only three workers, but tons of appointments during the day
  • shop is pretty big and they are always on one end or another
  • the have to put timers on so that the costumers know when to call

​So my idea will be shown in the next paragraph taken out of my diary. 

 

October 23 2013

Today I have decided to go to the hair salon again, though this time I wanted to schedule a hair cut. I choose the time Jerk will be there so that I can distract her and see if there is any possible way to make him suffer. 

Chlorine - weapon of the day. 

I did a little research on the internet and found that chlorine mixed with blond dye equals green. I am so evil I know, but just imagine the embarrassment of leaving the shop with green hair. And the best part is - he won't be able to re-dye it again or he is going to lose his hair. Cue to evil laugh. - followed by coughing (movie characters are so much better at this). 

Back to now. 

I entered the hair-salon to see the Jerk already there; headphones in his ears as he drummed on the small table in front of him, his eyes closed.

Enjoy it while you still can, I smirked.

"Oh Jin Young you're here." Sunny, the owner and main hair-dresser chirped.

"Hey, Sunny." I greeted her brightly. I mean come on it is impossible not to - the girl just screams rainbows and fluff. 

"So are we doing this today or what?" she cheered on. 

"Yeah!" I cheered back. 

People please understand the cuteness of this girl. 

Yup I got a picture of hers! Yeah, so damn cute! Maybe there'll be somethin', somethin' if you get me. (wink wink)

Back to the story though, as Sunny was preparing a space for me I looked around a bit. Jerk was left alone for the dye to soak in and I saw this as my chance. Right next to him I noticed a bathroom sign - bingo!

I apologized to Sunny and said I needed to go to toilet first, she gladly let me as she was finishing another costumer. 

I strolled casually to the bathroom, checking along the way if the Jerk won't notice me. Luck was on my side and he didn't. I entered the bathroom and looked in the mirror. 

"You can do this Jr." I cheered and took out a small bottle of chlorine. I took one tablet and mixed it with water. The effect should be the same, if not... I blame internet. 

I stayed in there a decent amount of minutes and when I got out I saw Sunny was still occupied with another customer. The other two girls, Yoona and Yuri were busy too, none of them around Jerk luckily. 

I sneaked slowly to him and poured the chlorine in a small bowl with hair dye. This will be soo goood. 

I closed the bottle and blended the mixture so nothing looks suspicious. I turned around and gasped. Behind me was standing Sunny, arms crossed looking at me with her cute, yet now scary eyes. 

"What are you doing Jin Young?" she whispered. 

"I... -" I looked around trying to come up with a good answer. "... - like to sniff hair dye?" it came out more of a question then I wanted it to. Sunny didn't seem to buy at as she pulled me to the side. 

"Why were you messing with Jae Bum's hair dye? What did you put in?" she hissed. But it still looked cute. 

"Sunny please understand me! Jerk stole my first kiss!!!" I whisper-yelled. 

Her eyes doubled in size. "Huh?" she asked confused. 

"Yes, yes. And then, then he took my French kiss too! And he harassed me." I whined like a little kid that I was. 

"So what did you put in there?" she asked, this time a devious glint in her eyes. 

"Chlorine." I answered. 

She laughed. "I'll let you slip this time. But prepare for the consequences. Now get in that chair so I can make you into a hunk." she smiled. 

I slipped into a chair and from the mirror I could see Yoona doing Jerk's hair. Sunny noticed my gaze and snickered. 

"I am so going down with you." she laughed cutting my bangs. 

"He'll know it's me." I laughed along. "I'm the only one with the motive." we both burst out laughing. 

Pause!

After our last encounter and him accusing me to put tomato juice in his shoes I kind of realized I was... well a . If you're going through with this plan you must gather all the balls you can find and just not be afraid anymore. Now that I've faced the initial fear I'm good and ready to battle. 

Sunny was busy cutting my hair and styling it. And true to her words, after she was done I did look way more cooler. My hair wasn't that shorter, only my bangs were cut and Sunny styled them up. By the time she was finished we heard an all too familiar shriek.

"I AM GREEN!" Jerk yelled looking his, now green hair. 

Sunny feigned shock, while Yoona and Yuri were really shocked. 

"I don't know what happened!" Yoona yelled, poor girl was so confused. She was looking at the bottle of hair dye, but nothing seemed wrong with it.

"Jae Bummie I'm sure we can fix this." Sunny went over to him and tried to calm him down. "In three to four weeks." she started laughing out loud. 

"Sunny! This is not funny!" he rhymes now. I almost let out an audible laugh. "I can't go to school looking like this!!" he shrieked. "How the heck did this happen?!" he looked back at the mirror. 

Tears welded up in the corners of my eyes. This was just too good to be true. I let out a silent snicker and right at that moment I realized; the salon was empty save for the five of us; my snicker wasn't so silent. It immediately got Jerk's attention and he spun his head towards me.

"I knew it!" he pointed a finger at me.

He stood up and made his way towards me. 

"Now, now Jae Bum let's not act rashly." Sunny stood in front of him. The look in his eyes was pure flames. "Jin Young I suggest you don't make any sudden movement." she turned her head slightly to me. 

I was kind of scared now. Mom, dad I love you. I made a silent prayer. 

Jerk launched himself towards me and I ran for it. 

"Sunny put it on my tab!" I yelled rushing out of the store. 

 

Jae Bum chased me for good twenty minutes until he realized he went out in the streets with green hair. Then he quickly rushed back to Sunny's place. She met him with a cap and apologetic smile. (I talked to her over the phone so I know). 

The next day in school Jerk didn't take off his cap. No one said anything, and everyone thought he was starting a new trend. Tomorrow almost half of the school was wearing caps similar to his. (-_-)

So I guess it turned out to be a draw. He went around with green hair and a cap for a month, but plus for me was that he didn't bother me. Ha! 

Notes:

The subject is calming down. Maybe too much for my liking. We shall see how he reacts to next part of my plan. 

Calm before the storm - beware of that state.

 

 

Love Jr. ♥

 



I is back and I hopes you is liking this chapter :3 (has no idea why is me writing like this lol) 

So the neurologist said that it was tensinal headache. So I need to have more sleep, eat well, rest, don't overdue my eye usage. However I'll try and write whenever I have time :3 

Thank you all for reading. 

Comment, subscribe and upvote if you like ♥