A Word From The Author..

How to Seduce a Playboy

Hey there,

Ever got humiliated in public, because of a playboy? 

This is a book just for you.

In this simple manual you will find all of the answers you need on how to get back to the jerk that broke your heart. Or your dignity.

Now who am I to guarantee you that? Let me introduce myself, here comes trouble

My name is Park Jin Young, the biggest loser of Seoul High School of Performing Arts, but you can call me Jr.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is me (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・

Nice to meet you everyone. As you can see I'm a pretty cool dude, for my standards that is. To everyone else I'm a loser, nobody. A sack which they can punch whenever they want. Although it's verbally only, it can still hurt, right you know that. You are now where I was before. But after this book that will change.                                

The worst of my tormentors is this jerk ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

Lim Jae Bum  or how he likes to be called "JB". JB what kind of nickname is that?! You would now think that my name is dumb too, but my  full name is actually Park Jin Young Junior because I was named after my dad, so you can't really say it's stupid because it's part of my real  name. Unlike Jerk Bum here my nickname is cool. No matter how many times you say being called Junior stinks, admit it that it sounds  cool when you say Jr. And I need to stop using "cool" it's not cool anymore. Damn it! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Back to the story - Jerk Bum is one of the most popular jerks in my school, because he's a "singer" and a "dancer"; please I've seen pigs  dance better than him. I am better than him! This moron here has been on my tail for years now, ever since we were in elementary school.  When that chapter of my life was over I thought I wouldn't see him again, but he entered the same high school as me and my tormenting  continued. He would tease me about my nickname being Jr. (I got over it quite a while ago) or how skinny I am (nimrod wishes he is skinny  as I am); all in all I hate him.

 Nowadays his teasing is getting worse and more... ual (!)  He uses every chance to my and touch me in weird places; very weird  places.

So I decided that it's enough! I am planning my revange on him! Through this journal slash manual you will see everything I did to get back at him.

 

That's all from me peeps

Love Jr. ♥