Lesson 5: Final Attack

How to Seduce a Playboy

FINAL ATTACK  MAYBE NOT

 

This is the last phase of your attack. But don't worry my friend, my book still has a looong way to go. I mean it's really thin now, dude. or dudet, which ever you are. 

Anywho, in our last attack I've showed the example of extreme makeover - hair edition. The jerk's hair was green for a month and even after that, Sunny barely got the die back to blonde. 

So it's been a month since I've messed with him and let me say my life was great. He didn't bother me, not even groping me. And whenever he stopped by Yejin's cafe he would only order a take out and come  back maybe after two to three hours. Peachy!

But that's exactly what's bothering me. He didn't do anything and I'm afraid something bigger is coming my way. 

Rule No. 1: Expect the unexpected! You never know your enemy is planning! So keep all of your eyes open! Get the glasses and add a few more pairs if you must! But don't close them! Not even in your sleep! Which can be sort of hard and considering this is a teen age book, perhaps you can't - yeah you can sleep. BUT KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN! 

Rule No. 2: ALWAYS KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN

Rule No. 3: Continue with your observation. You never know when you can spot signs of maniacal behavior. 

Rule No. 4: This is not a rule, more like a tip. When your target is in the state of confusion, plan your final blow. 

Public Humiliation.

Give him a taste of his own medicine. No one likes being humiliated. Show him what you felt on your own skin. Whatever he did to you, you do it to him! 

.....

Maybe you shouldn't follow my example, because what I did, I did when I was young and dumb. 

 

December 31 2013 

We're having a New Year's party in our school gym and for this event I thought of a perfect plan. What Jerk Bum did to me for the past years, all the harassment I had to endure. All of that will come back to him! 

I was preparing for the party when my dad came in. 

"Son." he started. This can't be good, I thought. It's never good when my dad talks. "You see, when I was your age, I was a... wild child, to say." he said, sitting down on my bed. Oh-oh. "And I was very popular with the ladies, if you get me." he wiggled his eyebrows. "But I never disrespected any of them. Not even once." he shook his head, the broom on his head shaking with him. "And I believe I tought you well." 

"Ugh... Dad..." I tried stopping him. 

"No, no, son. Let me finish. This is important." he said, his voice calm, like he had done this a gazillion times before. Please note, I'm an only child. "It is important that you understand that you can't play people's feelings and that you always must be cautious, because you never know what is awaiting you around the corner." 

Now that I think, his lecture kind of reminds me of my and Jerk's relationship. 

DAMN STRAIGHT NO!

We're not a freaking couple! And besides if we had none would get pregnant....

OH MY ING GOD! I DID NOT JUST THINK THAT!!!! GET THE PICTURE OUT OF MY HEAD!

OH DEAR SHISUS! AM I GETTING HARD?! 

NO! I AM NOT GAY!!

"And that's why it's important to always be safe." my father finished. I was sweating profoundly and  I couldn't find my voice. 

"Do you understand son?" my father asked. 

"Huh? Oh yeah, dad. I won't disrespect anyone." I nodded furiously, wanting for him to leave. 

He smiled and stood up. "Well, I am glad to know that." he fumbled with his pockets for a bit and then pulled out.... A ING ! Are you kidding me?! 

"Here son, just in case." he winked putting the damn thing in my hand and before I could utter a word he left the room. 

I looked at the in my hand. What just happened? I don't even want to know. Quickly I checked myself in the mirror, before checking the clock. 

"Crap! I'll be late." I cursed and shoved the in my pocket and ran out of the room. 

"Have fun son!" my parents yelled behind me. 

I waved them off as I made my way to the school. 

 

When I arrived the place was almost packed. The gym was, I must admit, beautiful, the teachers did an amazing job. A disco ball was hanging from the ceiling, illuminating the dimly lit room. Music was playing from the speakers attached on the walls, and everyone was either dancing or sitting on the bleachers. 

All in all it was a comfortable atmosphere. One that I will soon break. 

Pause. 

What is the biggest humiliations you could make someone go through. Well this may sound childishly, but I plan on seducing him and strip him in front of everyone. How, you may ask? 

Well I've noticed that he may or may not, have hots for me. So I am planning to use that to my advantage. Ha! I'm so evil it hurts! 

Back to the dance.

My eyes roamed the room looking for, the again blond, jerk. I found him in the corner with his posse drinking and chatting away. I smirked. Soon you'll be down and miserable, just like I was all these years. I made my way towards them and shyly stood in front of him.

"Umm.. Jae Bum, can we... talk?" I asked casting my eyes downwards.

"Sure." he handed the glass to one of his friends and  followed me. 

We entered a deserted hallway and I leaned against the wall, playing innocence. 

"What do you want?" he asked. 

"I... have something to tell you." I faked a stutter. 

"Go on." he urged me. 

"Well you see. the thing is..." I looked down and then up at him. 

I couldn't help my eyes from wondering over his body. Damn it, Jin Young! You're not gay!

"I-I like you.." I looked down again. 

Am I really nervous? .

 "I like you too." my eyes snapped back and I held back a smirk. 

"You do?" I asked, my eyes wide as saucers. He nodded. 

"I always have... I just couldn't bring myself to confess." he muttered shyly. 

Wait! He actually likes me?! Oh god I have a feeling this won't end good. I played with my hands nervously and Jae Bum took them in his own. 

"So... Would you go out with me?" he asked. 

For some unknown reason I nodded shyly. "Mhm." I muttered. 

Can I get an Oscar for acting?! I think dating the Jerk and dumping him right in front of everyone would be even better! Ha! 

Jae Bum leaned in and slowly kissed my lips. A strange feeling seeped through my bones as we kissed. 

I don't like him! I don't like him! I. DON'T. LIKE. HIM!!!!!

We parted and I could see a genuine smile on his face. Is he for real? I can't believe how my plan is actually going to get better with his help. 

We returned back to the dance, his arm around my shoulder. Before we reached his group of friends he whispered in my ear. "You better not be playing Junior." and then his tongue a stripe over my ear lobe, almost making me moan. 

His friends teased upon seeing us like that, but Jae Bum just punched them playfully before giving me his full attention. For the rest of the dance he would peck me for no reason and I had to hold back the urge to gag. Seriously! Like I enjoyed them! No waaaay. 

 

And that in short is my plan on how the entire school will get to watch us make a show. Can I get an applause. /starts singing I live for the applause, applause, applause! 

Anywhore​ this is not the last strike. This is beginning of his miseries. This is relatively a short chapter, this could be counted as a bonus if you don't want to end your sinister plans soon. I'll put another part of my diar​ journal in here, just for your fun. 

 

January 01 2014

                  (I didn't write this , must've slipped) 
Last night was magical! 

Jae Bum and I danced, till the midnight and then as the countdown cheered across the room, our lips met and by the time the clock striked 12 Jae Bum parted and smiled. "Happy New Year, Junior." he smiled. And I didn't mind him using 'Junior'. (What the bunnies was I writing -_- )  

                             (I sound like some high school chick in love) 
He escorted me home and kissed me goodnight. But hold on! Why do I suddenly feel so mushy!? I don't like the prick!! NO !! 

Anyway I wrote down some pointers for myself. 

- act like you're in love
- act cute, Jerk likes cute 
- pretend you like drinking from a double straw
- don't walk like a chick, you're still a dude (!!!) 

It shouldn't be that hard to date him right? Anyways, he asked me on a date for tomorrow and said we're going to the park. 

Mission: Learn as much as possible about the enemy and then use it against him. 

 

Prepare for the date as best as possible. When going into war you must always have your weapon with you. I am going now to prepare for the next chapter. 

 

Love Jr. ♥

 



 

Here's a short one. I just wanted to get them together so that Jr. can come up with a way to blow everything up... Ooops said too much : P

 

Comment, subscribe and upvote if you like ♥