Lesson 2: Game Plan

How to Seduce a Playboy

GAME PLAN

 

Now that you collected enough information about your 'target' it's time to plan the action. This chapter is pretty short and is only going to give you a feeling of how you should plan everything.

Okay so here we go...

Firstly let's go back to our target's 'profile'

Target: Park Jerk Jae Bum 

Age: 17

Height: 179cm/5.8 feet (shortie!!)

Weight: 69kg/152 pounds (fat but!!)

Blood Type: A *this is in case you maim your target and he urgently needs blood transfusion and you're the only one around so you need to give the paramedics that information. ONLY FOR THAT!*

Hair Color: Blonde (fakeeee!!) *so you can easily find him in a crowd*

Likes: coffee, sneakers, basketball, skate board, himself(!)

Dislikes: tomato juice, spicy food, when someone chews gum really loud

You'll notice that likes and dislikes are in red. 

Why?

Simple. Because they will help us while making our game plan. 

Now we know that the jerk 'target' likes coffee. So why not play with it. Jae Bum drinks coffee 24/7. He is coffee addict. And since he likes to come to my cafe and drink it why not give him the pleasure of ruining his favorite drink. 

Also sneakers; they can give you all sorts of fun. You can put something in them... like spiders! (okay that is a bit over the top), but you can put something else. Like tomato juice the jerk target doesn't like. Be creative. The more evxtrime the better. But everything has its limits; so nothing he or you can't handle. 

Chewing the gum loudly is a good way to get on Jerk Bum's nerves. Just like I did in the last chapter, but without the bathroom part. Now I chew gum loudly whenever he's around. And I always carry around an extra pack with me just in case he takes away the one I was chewing. 

You must always be prepared!!!

Anyway hope this part from my journal can help you get the bigger picture.

 

July 17 2013

8.00 AM why do I always get up early? -_-"

It was a peaceful Saturday morning. I'm an early riser so I'm usually up by 8 or 9 AM. Weird right? I can never wake up later. Not even on holidays. 

Today I don't have work because the place got flooded. The new guy didn't know how to turn down the yogurt machine and ended up messing up the entire place.

Now I'm helping my boss, Yejin cute girl really (◕‿◕,to clean everything up. 

When I arrived there Yejin and Jinki, the new guy who flooded the place, where already there mopping the entrance. Everything would go well if Jinki didn't slip on yogurt every five minutes.

"Again!" Yejin yelled in vain. "Seriously, do you have a turn off button." Yaejin noona was pissed. And that happened rarely. She was a bright and cheerful character, but I guess Jinki can really push someone's buttons. 

Jinki stood up, head down, his hair a yogurt mess and his clothes full of yogurt stains. 

"Sorry." 

Yejin sighed. "From now on you're in charge of the register. Oh Junior, you're here." 

Yeah, a little thing that irritates me is that she calls me Junior. That's because Yejin is my aunt. She got married a few years ago, but now is freshly divorced and single; and thirty. 

"Hey." I shortly waved.

"Don't hey me start mopping. JINKI NO!" she bawled at Jinki, who was currently trying to lift a chair. It resulted in him falling down, chair over his head. Luckily it missed him by inch. 

We both ran to him and lifted him up.

"You okay dude?" I asked.

As if on cue the bell above the door rang and the entered the person I loathe the most - Im Jae Bum. 

"Oh you're closed?" he asked nonchalantly. I snarled - yeah like he didn't read the "CLOSED" sign. 

"Jae Bum less talking more mopping!" Yejin ordered not lifting her eyes from the floor. 

Jae Bum looked at her in disbelief. "Eh-cuse m-" 

"Better don't" I cut him shaking my head and shoving the mop into his arms. 

He looked at me flabbergasted, but started cleaning nonetheless. 

We've been cleaning in heavy silence, but then Jinki decided to cut the tense atmosphere by singing. And I had to admit he had an angelic voice. 

Soon we all joined in and before we knew it the floor was clean again. The counter was still messy, but Yejin said she and Jinki got that covered. 

Jae Bum and I bid them goodbye then went outside. After I closed the door I heard Yejin yell, "Damn it Jinki! Why are you so clumsy?!" 

I snickered, but my breath hitched as I felt someone breath behind me. I turned around and saw The Jerk behind me. 

"What do you want?" I scoffed. 

"Got any gum?" he smirked and I turned beet red. 

"G-get away from me you ert!" I hollered. 

He rolled his eyes apparently not amused by my weak defense; hey! a guy can't workout every single day. (plus mopping the shop is exercise enough)

"What I just asked if you have gum?" he leaned in closer. "What did you thought?" his smirk grew wider and I just wanted to clock that pretty ugly face of his!! 

But I'm smarter than him so I just let it go. 

"Blonde." I huffed and turned around to leave. 

When I came home I ran into my room and pulled out a peace of paper. I've had it with his cocky attitude. It's time to attack!! /grabs a pitchfork.  fine! maybe not. /grabs a pen

GAME PLAN

Operation "Strike Back!" 

Phases: I ran out of blue pen; don't judge the pink! 

1.tomato sauce in his sneakers 

Where: gym

When: P.E. class (this one is stupid...)

How: Firstly you shall ask the teacher to use the restroom. 
You will go back to the lockers, pull out the tomato juice out of your back-pack
and pour it in jerks sneakers. 
After P.E. is over you will sit back and enjoy the show.

2.spice up his meal 

Where: this is hell of a question. 

When: Why do I even bother. 

How: I really need to think this through /facepalm

3. salt in his coffee

Where: "Coffee and Milk" 

When: when he comes there next time

How: you are making his drink you asswipe idiot. put it in his drink before you serve it to him.

4. dye his hair green (dude is already colouring his hair, why not give that bleached thatch he calls hair give a little re-touching) 

Now this is a fairly complicated one. You must be precise, sneaky and not get caught. You shall think of something Jr! ♥♥ yes! guys can put hearts to encourage themselves!

Note to self: In case you get busted - I suggest you exercise before going on with phases, because you'll need to run damn fast, especially when your target is a star of basketball team! 

Luckily I didn't ran out of black pen. /victory dance (could've remembered that earlier Jr. (-_-) )                                                                                                                                                        

Note to self: BUY THE DAMN PEN!

Now after I carry out with my phases I can watch the bastards image get ruined. muahahahahhahaha /evil scientist laugh 

And cue the coughing. I have no damn idea how they do this in the movies. 

 

This was a little bit about how I came up with my plan. (ignore the pink. I'm manly!) 

Now you must remember to always be cautious of your surroundings or you'll easily get discovered. Also note that the phases are optional. I just gave you a simple pattern you can go by. Use the things the jerk  target hates and go with it. Anything that comes to mind is fine.

But remember there are boundaries!!! 

No matter how much you hate your target, you can't send him to hospital. Unless you don't feel any guilt, unlike me wuss. Then it's fine. Just don't kill the guy/girl. 

 

Love Jr. ♥

 

 



A/N: I am damn horrible I know ;; 

I am really sorry! I just got so caught up with my other stories and neglected this one TT TT And then I bought Assassin's Creed and everything went downhill from there. I just love the game so much!!! > < 
I just want to tell you that I'll update this more frequently since I already have an evil plan formed in my head lol 

On the other hand: Who likes Aille?? I'm just in love with "You and I" and after I watched her being so blunt and cute on shows I had to put her in because her personality is just... ajkdljg; 

Well that's it from meh :P 

As always I lub chu all ♥ And sorry once again   (✿◠‿◠)