Lesson 6: Dating

How to Seduce a Playboy

 

DATING

 

One thing led to another and now I'm Jerk's boyfriend. -_-

But!

This has it plus sides. So in short let's see what you must know when dating. 

First the kissing. If your target is a male and you're a female or vice-versa, this part shouldn't be hard. But if your target is the same as you are, then my friend we have a problem. Me for example, I grew up in a leisure type of family. I kissed my dad when I was little and that wasn't a problem, so when I kissed Jerk I didn't feel as disgusted as most would. So if you have a problem with this I suggest you either abort the plan or ... I don't know, get used to it. 

Why am I saying this.. Well that's because you don't want to get caught if you actually are disgusted with the thought of kissing your target. (all for the sake of revenge... all for the sake of revenge) 

Another thing you must remember is that when dating someone you must always make it look like you actually mean it. Aside from kissing if your acting is bad, you'll get caught. 

Another pointer is that you must keep it as low profile as possible. Meaning people who don't know of your plan should stay out of it and keep your secret as safe as you can. 

And lastly you must always keep your eyes open! You can't close them (remember the last chapter!!) never! The target my attack any time! 

 

The following parts will be abbreviations of my diary to give you a picture of how my dating with him went.

 

January 15. 2014

I have been 'dating' Jerk for two weeks now. Today is officially our two week anniversary. yay

Ever since we started dating he  hasn't been letting go of me. I did however learn something - he was a complete love fool! This I can use to my advantage and the humiliation will be even bigger! muhaahahahaha

Back to present - anyhoe.. he wants us to go on a date today. Something about parks and . Like I care. Still I dressed decently and styled my hair which was now freshly cut - courtesy of my lovely Sunny noona. 

When I showed up holding hands with Jae Bum she almost had a heart attack. She took a broom and wanted to beat Jae Bum or me if we cause trouble. After learning about us she was so happy. 

I left my house and went to the park we were supposed to meet. 

"Hey, honey."  I heard an unmistakable voice of my boyfriend. 

His hair was ash white and he wore skinny jeans along with sneakers and a coat, huge scarf wrapped around to top it off. He looked ... well, he looked good and smoking hot at the same time, I felt this weird tingling sensation in my tummy. 

Stop it Jr! You're not some love sick high school girl. You're a love sick high school boy.

I greeted him with a smile on my face as he leaned in to peck me on the lips. It was pretty chilly outside and I forgot my gloves so I opted for showing my hands into my pockets to keep them warm. He however had a pair of gloves. Smart . 

I must admit at first I wanted to puke when kissing  him. But as he kissed me more and more during the break, I got used to his kisses and even anticipated some.   I am so not enjoying kissing him!!! 

He pulled my bare hand from my pocket and took it in his own shoving it into his coat pocket. 

"Today, I want you to meet someone." he said ceremonially, a beam on his face. 

I let him lead me to the bus stop nearby. We rode the bus to a more wealthy part of the city. Leaving the bus, he led us across a pedestrian crossing and into another street. Snow started falling and little snowflakes danced around us as we walked in silence, my hand still in his pocket. 

"We're here." he announced, cutting my train of thoughts. 

I looked up and saw we were at the cemetery. 

"Wha-" my words stuck in my throat. 

Jae Bum led me through the path of tombstones, my heart beating through my chest. 

Why was I nervous! I was never nervous around anyone in my entire life. Jin Young! Get a hold of yourself dude! 

We were almost at the end of the cemetery and I must say I was getting scared. What if he wants to kill me, or perform a ritual on me. My mind was creating crazy pictures that involved fire, a lamb and me as a victim. 

I didn't notice the warmth was missing from my hand until a wind hit my bare hand. I looked next to me only to notice that my 'boyfriend' was gone. I heard rustling and looked down. There he was on his knees that beam on his face, this time a little sad. 

I looked in front of me and my eyes widened in shock. 

There, right under my feet were two tombstones. I didn't  have to read the names to know who it is. The picture of his father was like a copy of himself. His mother as pretty as he is. I kneeled next to him and wrapped him in a comforting hug. He didn't cry, but I was on the verge. I never knew it. I always thought of his as a spoiled brat. Mama's boy. Never did I think snappy remarks about his parents when we were kids could hurt him more than visible. I wonder how many times he cried after kids mean words, or how many times he felt hurt and alone. 

"I'm..." words weren't coming out. I tried to make a coherent word come out, but none came. I felt a lump form in my throat, my stomach churning in nausea. 

Since my words were pretty much useless, I only hugged him tighter. After a while we parted and he looked at the tombstones. 

"Mom, dad." he spoke, my heart clenched with every word that leaked into the air. "It's been a while, I'm sorry." he bowed his head a little. "I brought someone special for you to meet." my head snapped in his direction. "He is a very good person and I know you guys would nag me for the way I treated him before, I am now treating him right, just like you want me to." he smiled  sadly. "I miss you, guys." his voice wavered. "I wish you could meet him in person, but even like this I am happy." he looked at me. 

"I hope you give us your blessing." he said looking into my eyes. 

My heart clenched, words trying to escape, but my mouth was sealed. 

"H-hello, mother.. father." I bowed lowly to them. I wanted to say so much, but I couldn't find the right words. 

"I think they like you." Jae Bum said after I got up. 

I smiled at him, my heart fluttering as he smiled back. God, what is wrong with me?! 

We stood up and Jae Bum led us back to the main street. We entered a cafe and took our seats. A young girl, with too much makeup approached us holding a note pad in her fingers. 

"What can I get you?" she asked staring at Jae Bum. 

I felt my blood boil. Who the heck does she think she is!? 

Stop it! 

Why do you even care!?

Because you li-.

DON'T SAY LIKE HIM! DO NOT SAY LIKE HIM!

like him! There! Just embrace it!

"What would you like?" Jae Bum's soft gruff voice called. 

"Um..." I stared at the menu in front of me. "Hot chocolate." I answered after frowning at the menu long enough. 

"Alright." the girl said almost grumpily. "And you?" she asked Jae Bum, bating her eyelashes.

I don't care. 

I don't care.

I. Don't. Freaking. CARE!!!

I gritted my teeth in utter irritation. Who the hell does she think she is?! He is my boyfriend! 

Thought you said you don't like him. 

Shut up, inner me!

"I'll have the same." I was snapped back by Jae Bum's voice again. 

"Okay." she chirped at him. 

She left our side and I was feeling relieved. For some odd reason I couldn't stand it to see her flirting with my  Jae Bum.  

 

The rest of the date went well, blah, blah, blah... We kissed goodnight.. etc.. etc... I know what the jerk is trying! I figured him out! He is trying to do the same thing I want to do to him, or maybe even WORSE! 

I must keep my eyes open!!! It's unbelievable how stupid I could be! He tries to play a soft card with me, but nah-ah! Not this Junior! He'll get what he deserves! Punto! 

Now I'm off to my cooking class with Jae Bum. I enrolled because if I want to be able to live on my own, I need to know how to survive! Yeah! Cooking your food is the way to survive. I am totally not going because Jae Bum said we should! No! I'm doing it for myself. Yeah! I'm a man who can cook...

 

Our cooking class went horribly wrong. I managed to fry a pan... literally, there's a hole in the pan now. I tried to warn him I am an awful cook, but Jae Bum thought I would do fine. We're sitting on the staircase in the building where cooking took place just moments ago, waiting for his aunt to pick us up. 

"I told you I at cooking." I dead-panned.

"You just need some practice." he chuckled.

A silent moment came and we just stared  at nothing particular. Jae Bum's hand enveloped mine and for a strange reason I didn't mind. 

"You know." he spoke breaking the silence. "when you approached me and said you liked me I couldn't believe it." yeah right. "I thought you were just to make fun of me or something silly as that." he laughed. I awkwardly laughed along. 

"Why would I? That's childish." I said, another wave of awkward laughter followed.

"I'm really sorry for bullying you all these years." he said. I just stared in awe. 

"When I first saw you I couldn't stop this urge to  be close to you. It's silly because we were merely kids back then, but I felt some sort of attraction to you." he looked down, a smile on his face. 

"You were one of the cutest kids I've ever seen. But of course if I were to confess to you I knew kids would mock me. Especially since that was time when I lost the two persons that meant the world to me." my heart wanted to break. 

No! He's just trying to play a pity card! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!

"So I started bullying you trying to get your attention." 

"You were a dumb kid." I mumbled, more to my self. 

"Excuse me?" he looked at me playful exasperation on his face. "Says the kid who liked to dress up as a girl." he poked my nose. 

"Excuse me! I was five and my mom thought I would look cute in a princess outfit!" I defended myself. "You should've seen her face when she saw me all dolled up. That kind of happiness can not be refused!" I continued. 

We laughed and then silence came again. 

"You know." I was the one to break the silence this time. "I never knew your parents died. If I did...." 

"You're not the one to blame." he cut me. "It's not like you killed them or something." he chuckled. I nodded. 

"Let's go, my aunt's here." he said pulling me up to my feet. 

His aunt was pretty much cool about us being together. She was even happy. I guess when you raise a child who lost a lot like Jae Bum, you wouldn't make a fuss about certain things. 

"How was cooking?" she chirped as she drove to my house. 

"Awful." "Great!" we said at the same time. 

"I'm glad you boys had fun." she smiled. 

We kept a small talk and all until we arrived in front of my house. I kissed Jae Bum goodbye quickly and fled out of the place before he could talk. I don't know how would my parents react if they knew their little junior has a boyfriend. So until I end this whole facade it's best for them to know nothing. 

I ran up to my room and wrote all this. That was how my vacation passed with Jae Bum. School is starting in two days and I must say I am kind of reluctant to proceed with my plan. Maybe I clean break would be better....

NO! HE EMBARRASSED ME! TORTURED ME! ALL THESE YEARS! HE AIN'T GOING OF THE HOOK SO EASILY!!! NO!!

 

With that I'm ending this chapter.

 

Jr. Out ♥ 

 



Sooo... I am sorry for being MIA my sister and mom teamed up against me and I couldn't sit down and write (do note we only own one computer -_- ) Anywho... Jr is digging his own hole and I'm loving it XD 

Next update should come next weekend and boy I have what to write ^^ (thank you school for ruining my life ^_^ )

Comment, subscribe and upvote if you like ♥