Ramyun & Sushi

Most Wanted

Myungsoo entered Jiyeon's room and was surprised to find her sitting awake, looking deep in thought about something. 

She looked up as Myungsoo entered, with a look that told him that she wasn't sure whether to be happy or not.

"Hey, I brought you food," Myungsoo said, holding a tray with food. 

He placed the tray on the mattress and Jiyeon looked at it hungrily.

"Ramyun?" Jiyeon asked with her eyebrows raised slightly. 

Myungsoo blushed, "We didn't have time to go shopping." 

"I don't mind, I like Ramyun," 

Myungsoo watched as Jiyeon tucked into her food. She looked beautiful under the dim lighting of the room, she her lip and Myungsoo noticed how her lips glimmered slightly. 

His eyes were drawn to her soft, pink lips as they opened to take a bite of the noodles. Jiyeon, mistaking his look for one of hunger held out the pot noodle, "You want some?" 

Myungsoo's gaze flicked and he flushed red like a young boy who had been caught doing something he shouldn't have, "No, you eat it, I'm sure you're hungry." 

Nodding, she took another bite of the noodles and her lips again.

"You're a really good cook," she mumbled with full.

Myungsoo chuckled, "It's just Ramyun." 

"But it's good ramyun," 

The compliment, although small, managed to fill Myungsoo with joy. 

Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck with an embarrassed smile on his face, "I'll cook you something better later."

~~~

"Lee Sunjong! I told you to write up the reports!" Sunggyu yelled at the youngest emmber of infinite who had unfortunately been caught watchign TV. 

Sungjong grumbled as he stood up and strectched, "All right, all right! I'll go do it now."

Myungsoo watching the squabble from the kitchen doorway grinned before diverting his attention back towards the counter. He wanted to make his meal for Jiyeon perfect. It was the least he could do since he was the one keeping her locked in a room. 

"I hope she likes sushi," he muttered as he sprinkled some sauce on top of the raw fish, decorated in seaweed wraps and mouled around a small lump of rice. He had taken care with the presentation of the meal and had cut the fish up himself.

Myungsoo knocked on the door. When there was no answer he realized that the door couldn't be opened from the inside. He smiled sheepishly and twisted the knob of the door clicking the lock so that the door would be unlocked. 

The tired girl who had been collapsed on the mattress when Myungsoo came in, sat up with a glimmer in her eyes once she spotted the sushi on the plate. 

"Wow, that looks... delicious." 

Carefully balancing the tray on one hand, Myungsoo served the meal like a waiter. 

"Mmm... How did you know that I love sushi?" 

Jiyeon's face was lit up with happiness and she hurriedly stuffed the sushi in . 

Myungsoo was relieved, "You like it?"

Nodding, Jiyeon popped another piece into , "Do you want some?" 

She picked up a crab sushi wrap and held it to Myungsoo's lips, "Say ahh..." 

Myungsoo opened his mouth, blushing in embarrassment. Jiyeon laughed and popped one in Myungsoo's mouth before eating another one herself. 

Jiyeon inwardly sighed, she had always wanted a boyfriend that could cook, and Myungsoo was handsome as well...

Then, seeing where her thought were going she shook herself awake.

No, you shouldn't think that, this is just for the mission. You can't fall for him.

Myungsoo smiled at Jiyeon and she smiled back but made sure that her mind stayed focused on the mission. 

Yes, this was just for the mission. 

~~~

Woohyun looked at the clock. 

"Hey, has anyone seen Myungsoo? I haven't seen him for a few hours now."

"He's probably with Jiyeon," Sunggyu replied grudgingly, he still had a feeling that he didn't trust her, "Someone go and check on him." 

Nobody got up from where they were sitting. 

"Anyone?" 

Everybody automatically looked in Sungjong's direction. 

"Hey! Why me?" He protested. 

"Because you're the maknae," Sungyeol teased. 

"No, it's Sehun now," Sungjong complained, looking around for the younger but he couldn't spot him in the room. 

"Sehun's gone out for a bit," Sunggyu said, catching Sunjong's look, "So you do it for now." 

Sunjong grumbled all the way upstairs. 

"Hmph, why is Myungsoo hyung staying with her for so long anyway?" he muttered. 

He reached the room and frowned when he saw it unlocked and slightly open.

"Hm... Myungsoo should be more careful, what if that girl decides to run away again?" 

He pushed the door open and gasped when he saw the sight inside. 

Both of them had their eyes closed, in a peaceful sleep. The girl had her head resting on Myungsoo's shoulder, he was leaning slightly towards her as well. 

They look so cute together, Sungjong thought before shaking Myungsoo awake. 

"Mmm...?" Myungsoo opened his eyes sleepily but when he saw Sungjong's face pressed up right against his he snapped awake. 

Staring with surprised eyes, Myungsoo asked, "What are you doing here?" 

"That's what I would like to ask you."

Sungjong smirked at the older boy, he never blushed much but right now he was as red as a beet root. 

"I- uh... was bringing dinner up for, um... Jiyeon," Myungsoo stammered, gently placing Jiyeon's head o the pillow, careful not to wake her. 

"That totally explains why she was sleeping on your shoulder," Sungjong smirked, "Ooh, Is Myungsoo in looove?" 

"No," Myungsoo denied it.

But there was a slight doubt in his voice. 


A/N: Well since many people were requesting for some Myungyeon moments I tried to add some in but it's kind of too early in their relationship to have too fluffy bits but I hope this chapter didn't disappoint you ^^

Anyway, I will try to update at least once a week from now on~ I won't be able to update too much because I'm still busy at school

Hope you enjoyed~