Hospital

Most Wanted

Whiteness. 

It was all white, everything. 

Jiyeon was feeling slightly dizzy and she wondered lightheadedly if this was heaven. But the chatter of voices around her concluded otherwise. 

"I see you've finally woken up then," a cropped, red haired nurse commented, smiling brightly while coming to her side, "Well I guess it's not unreasonable since the anesthesia they gave you was quite strong. Even though you were quite unconscious when they brought you in, they decided it would be best that you stayed asleep while they were taking that stubborn bullet out of you, it was quite stubborn at that."

Her head rang slightly and she tried to sit up to look around more clearly. 

The nurse hurried to her side to help, "Now careful of the tubes. It would be better if you don't overwork yourself, you lost a lot of blood you know... and we had to borrow some." 

Jiyeon blinked, the four walls of the room were painted white and there was various other beds along with it's patients around the room, lined up in two rows. 

"Ah, if you're looking for your friend then they're right over here. I don't know what you kids were doing getting shot and all but..." Jiyeon drowned out the nurses constant chattering and watched as she pulled open the curtains that separated one bed from another. 

Myung-?

Eunjung. She was dressed in the same white apparel as herself and was lying on the bed, asleep. However there was a frown on her face and her hands which were clasped on her stomach kept fidgeting as if there was something bothering her. 

"Is she okay? She's not hurt?" Jiyeon closed her eyes, "Please don't tell me she's hurt." 

Patting her back, the nurse cheerfully replied, "I'll get the doctor to come over and talk to you, I don't know the exact details to be honest but the poor girls been awfully anxious. She's been fiddling and mumbling things in her sleep ever since she's got here. A bullet got her and it's out now but she hasn't woken up just yet." Jiyeon nodded and mumbled a 'thanks' as the nurse scurried away in search of the said doctor. 

Gazing at Eunjung's fidgeting hands and trembling fingers, Jiyeon wondered what the girl was thinking about to make her hands twist nervously like that. Hopefully she's okay. 

"Eunjung?" Jiyeon placed her hand gently on top of Eunjung's. She was surprised at how cold Eunjung's hands were. The ice cold hands stopped fidgeting for a second, feeling Jiyeon's reassuring hands on top of them, but soon started their twisting again. Jiyeon tried to keep them still by holding them in both her own but Eunjung thrashed about, screaming with her body to let go. Jumping back in alarm, Jiyeon tried to calm the girl whose body was contorting grotesquely. Eunjung opened and started howling, in agony or anger it was hard to tell but she carried on screaming. The scream that erupted out of was blood curdling and sent shivers up Jiyeon's spine.

A crowd had already formed around the screaming girl. Doctors, nurses and security were all trying to calm her, holding down her hands and legs to stop her thrashing about. Once Eunjung had quietened down, one of the doctors stepped back, wiping his brow. His forehead creased as he pondered hard about something, then after muttering what looked like a set of instructions to another doctor and a nurse, he paced across the room so that he was standing in front of Jiyeon. 

"How are you doing?" he asked, but Jiyeon didn't hear him. She was too busy staring after Eunjung who was being pushed out of the room by the same doctor and nurse the man in front of her had talked to only a few seconds ago. What had just happened? What was wrong with Eunjung? Why had she freaked out like that?

However, Jiyeon's attention was focused again on the doctor when he cleared his throat and started to speak, "I know you might be slightly shaken. Hmm... how to explain... Your friend, although we are not absolutely certain yet. It seems as if something is wrong with her. We are running some final tests but it appears that she hit her head during the fall causing a nervous reaction... either that or the trauma got to her. We have already questioned the boys that came in with you downstairs but if it's possible the police would like to hear your account on what happened. We have kept the police out for now but they want to investigate this further at the latest by the end of the week. You should rest up for the time being and as for your friend... we'll keep track of the results from the tests and keep you up to date." the doctor smiled reassuringly but Jiyeon could tell that he was holding something back.

Catching Jiyeon's look the doctor sighed, "There is a chance, a slight possibility that she may now be mentally retarded. Her brain may not function like before. This could be caused by the trauma of the event along with the hit to the head she received. We also found signs of malnourishment which contributed to this factor. But like I said before, this is only a mere possibility. We wont be able to say for sure until we have further test results." The doctor nodded curtly and was about to leave when Jiyeon stopped him. 

"Could you please take me to someone? Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo. I need to talk to him," Jiyeon asked. 

The doctor thought for a moment, "Is he one of the boys that came in with you?" Seeing Jiyeon's nod, he smiled, "Ah, yes, Kim Myungsoo. I could take you to him but I would suggest you rest yourself for the time being." 

"Please, I just want to see if he's okay," Jiyeon pleaded. 

The doctor let out a helpless sigh as a sign of giving in, "Well I guess, but only for a few moments. You really do need the rest."

Down the corridor and down the stairs, Jiyeon hurried to follow behind, pulling the drip alongside her. Finally they came to a stop at an open doorway. A tuft of dark hair was visible over the foot of the single bed that filled a third of the room. It was slightly smaller than the other rooms, probably due to the fact that it was a private room. Jiyeon took a step inside but the doctor put out a hand blocking her way. 

Jiyeon tilted her head to the side questioningly and so the doctor explained, "As you can see, this is a private room. We put him in this room because he has  severe amnesia. He cant seem to remember anything at all, from his name to what happened. We can only tell with time if he will regain his memory or not. One of the reasons I brought you here is because he may remember you. If you were very close to him, it may trigger his brain and he may be able to get his memory back." 

Jiyeon stared at the bed, wide eyed. She was in shock from what she had just heard. 

Myungsoo, he didn't remember anything? 

Unknowingly, she was taking shaky steps forward and to her surprise, Jiyeon found herself already at the side of the bed. 

The blanket hid the face and the soft, tousled hair was the only thing showing above. Jiyeon slowly pulled back the covers and her eyes widened. The boy, sensing movement, opened his eyes as well. 

His pink lips gaped open, "I... I remember you. You... I lov- You were my girlfriend!" 

Disbelief was etched onto Jiyeon's face, "Wait," She tried to clear her head by shaking it, "I can't believe this." 

"Kai?"


I have decided to make more competition for Myungsoo by using what all fanfiction adn dramas need- The Memory Loss - to make Kai forget all his evil intentions of stealing the documents and killing Myungsoo but to now possess intentions of stealing Jiyeon's heart, aww... /shot

Anyway, I don't actually get any of this medical stuff so excuse me if any information is wrong :P 

Oh and would any of you guys mind checking out my Myungyeon One shot?

I'm still here

I would be really happy if you did ^^ 

Hope you enjoyed the update and don't forget to comment! :)