Mistake

Most Wanted

Myungsoo's POV

I had been told to pass on the documents to J, an agent who was with our spy group in another location. They had said that J would come sit on the seat on the right to me dressed to fit the crowd. She would answer to the name J and then would show that she would look at his pocket to show that he knew that she was there for the documents. 

Everything had gone according to plan and Myungsoo was making his way back to headquarters after buying an ice cream when he got a phone call from Sunggyu. 

"Yes boss?" I said into the phone while checking to see if anyone was listening. 

"Where are you? J has been waiting for ages, are you sure you've gone to the right place?" Sunggyu asked urgently. 

"What are you talking about? I gave the documents to her ages ago." I replied slightly annoyed, did he really have that little trust in me? 

"J says that she never saw you, did you give it to the wrong person?" Sunggyu's voice was soudning panicked now. 

Wait? Had that person been a spy? Had I given it to the wrong person?

"Hyung, I think we have a problem." 

Jiyeon's POV

While Eunjung and I were walking down the street to our rundown flat, I wondered why that guy had just given me the envelope. I hadn't looked inside yet but it didn't look like it contained any money. 

Eunjung unlocked the door and entered. 

"Ah, good to be home, how much did you get today?" she asked me and I scooped out the load from my pocket and placed it on the floor between us and I watched as Eunjung did the same. 

There was a lighter that I had found along with a packet of cigarettes, two handful of notes, a couple of pens I had stolen from the corner shop, a few packets of gum and the envelope. 

Eunjung examined the money under the dim light, "wow got quite a lot today, this could buy us at least a couple of meals."

"Well there won't be much left after we pay the rent," I replied and Eunjung pulled a face. 

"Then we'll eat then leave when the shopkeeper's not looking," she said grinning. I nodded and picked up the envelope. 

Carefully, I opened the envelope and peeked inside. I took out the papers, there was a blueprint of a building with bits annotated in red and green and a document with important looking information on it. 

I scanned through the information. 

Vault containing government funds and to be passed laws..

located in a highly guarded room with in the secret passageways under the ground..

secret spies are located all around the area and in midst of the government...

What was all this and why had that guy given this to me?

Eunjung came and looked over my shoulder, "What's that?" She snatched the sheets from me and read through some of the informtion. 

"Where did you get this?" Eunjung asked me looking worried. 

"I don't know, some guy gave it to me." I replied. 

Her eyes widened and she turned white as she saw something on the top of the page. She turned the sheets around and pointed to some sort of symbol, "This is the symbol of Infinite! Where did you get this Jiyeon?" 

Eunjung was sounding panicked now. 

"I told you, some guy gave it to me and who is Infinite anyway?" I watched Eunjung as she paced the room anxiously. 

"You haven't heard of Infinite?" Eunjung stopped pacing for a minute to give me an 'are you serious?' kind of look. "They're the top spy group in South Korea, everyone's heard of them but they've never seen them. Infinite are too good to be caught. I can't believe you stole this."

"I already told you I didn't steal it! Some guy gave it to me." I yelled. 

"Stop yelling," Eunjung said and it took me a whole lot of effort not to snap back at her.

"Why are you so worried anyway? We can give it back, no biggie... or we could even give it to the police bet we would get a big reward for that,"

Eunjung glared at me, "Are you crazy? They'll kill us." 

"Then what do you expect me to do?" I replied annoyed. Then the full impact of what she had said sunk in, "They won't really kill us, will they? I mean we're just returning their document."

"Do you really think they're going to let us live even after they see that we've seen what's inside?"

Eunjung swallowed.

I was feeling slightly scared now, would they really kill us? 

"We can just..." I fumbled around with the sheets and tried to put them back in the envelope, I stuck down the flap again but it was still obvious that it had been opened. 

"What are we going to do?" I whispered. 

Eunjung stared at me for a moment before suddenly moving about the room, picking things up and stuffing them into a rucksack, "Quickly, pack your things, we'll move somewhere else. I mean they won't be able to trace us that easily. He didn't see your face properly, did he?"

"I don't think so," I mumbled. Although the bar had been lit dimly, he hadn't turned to face me so I assumed he hadn't really looked at my face. 

Eunjung finished packing our things in about ten minutes since we didn't have many possessions. She tossed me my bag and I caught it and slung it over my shoulders. My heart was beating fast from the adrenaline. 

We left the house in a hurry, I realized that I still had the envelope in my hand so I hastily stuffed it into my bag. We made our way down the street, it was quite crowded from people heading home from work or heading off to some club or bar. We were halfway across the street when we heard a yell from behind us. 

I turned around and recognized the rowdy boys from the night club. Eunjung glanced behind and spotted them as well, they looked angry and the one who had his wallet stolen was red in the face and steam was practically coming out of his ears. 

"Run!" Eunjung shouted grabbing my hand and speeding down the street. I could hear the pounding of feet behind us.I glanced back again and saw that they were catching up. 

"Faster! They're catching up!" I gasped and willed my legs to move quicker. 

"Hey! Stop! Wait till we get our hands on you!" The boys screamed from behind. My heart pounded rapidly, this was not a good day. 

The footsteps were closing in on us and unexpectedly I somehow ended up sprawled on the floor, my cheek pressed against the gravel. 

A rough hand pulled me up by the hair, I screamed but a sharp blow to my stomach knocked all the wind out of me. 

I clutched my stomach while coughing, a hand yanked my hair upwards again and I was made to face a shaven headed guy with tattoos all over his arm. 

"Darling, you know it's not nice to steal from others." His other hand caressed my face for a moment before slapping me hard. 

I fell to the floor and I whimpered in pain. The guy crouched down beside me, I glared at him before swinging my arm towards his face but he just grabbed it and chuckled. 

"Sweetie, don't try to fight back, you'll only get more hurt that way."

I kicked him but he acted as though he didn't feel it at all, I craned my neck to see if Eunjung was all right and I saw her pressed against the wall with three guys surrounding her. Her lip was bleeding and her cheeks were red but I could still see her retaliating. 

People who were passing by pretended not to see us as they scooted around us, determined not to get involved in any way. 

I looked back at the guy who was still gripping my arm tightly, leaving large, red finger marks on my arm. He smiled menacingly at me. 

"Now, let's get our money worths, shall we?"

Myungsoo's POV

I got a message from Sunggyu that Dongwoo and Woohyun were on their way. Swiftly, I strode back towards the Night Club to check if the girl I had given the  documents to were still there. I still remembered her face, I had a skill of remembering someone even if I had only seen their face in a split second. Walking down the street, I noticed that it was louder than before but it was only when I heard some of the conversations of the people walking that I suspected something. 

Two girls...

Yeah, they seemed quite beat up. 

I think someone called the police...

Frowning I turned the corner an saw two girls; one on the ground with one male pushing her down and two watching behind him and one pushed against the wall with four males surrounding her, blocking all escape.

I felt anger bubbling inside me, I hated it when people were outnumbered, especially when it was boys vs girls. 

Striding up to them, I grabbed the collar of one of the thugs and smashed his head on the ground, I moved to the one beside him and flipped him over. Years of training made it easy for me to do these moves. The other thugs who had now noticed my presence were advancing towards me now. I smirked and threw a punch to one of them, he backed away clutching his face. Suddenly I found a hand grabbing my shoulder and I spun around ready to throw a punch when I noticed that it was Woohyun. 

"Whoa dude, calm down. It's only me." I observed the scene behind me and saw that Dongwoo had taken care of the rest of the thugs.

I made my way over to the girl on the ground who was shivering slightly, "Are you okay?" I asked kindly. 

The girl lifted her head to look at me. If it had been in any other situation I would have thought she was beautiful. Seeing me staring at her, her eyes widened and she hurriedly stood up and grabbing the hand of the girl who was half slumped against the wall, she ran off as fast as she could. I could have sworn I knew her- then it hit me. She was the girl who had the documents. I couldn't believe I hadn't recognized her straight away, I had been too distracted from the fight. 

I made to run after her but Woohyun laid a hand on my arm. "Where are you going?" he asked. 

"That girl had the documents" I hissed, people were starting to crowd around us. I looked up again but the girl had already gone. 

Woohyun looked confused for a second but his expression turned to one of alarm when we heard police cars in the distance. 

"Hurry! We have to get out of here," Woohyun cried, sprinting the other direction from the two girls. I was about to follow the girls when I saw the police cars coming from that direction. Having no choice, I ran the direction Woohyun and Dongwoo had gone.  


A/N: Second chapter up!! Thanks to everyone who subscribed and commented ^^