Mission

Most Wanted

Jiyeon looked up as someone unlocked the door and entered, she expected it to be Myungsoo but it was someone else. 

"Who are you?" Jiyeon asked.

"Hi, I'm Sehun," the boy replied. The boy smiled shyly at Jiyeon and raked a hand through his hair. He was gripping an envelope in his left hand, "This came for you," he said, passing the envelope to Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon eyed the envelope suspiciously, she didn't trust things that came in envelopes anymore. 

"Open it," Sehun urged and Jiyeon gingerly the envelope before slowly opening the flap at the top. Sehun stood up suddenly, "Oh, I forgot, I have a meeting to go to go to."

He strode over to the door and left, taking a quick glance back at the girl who was still cautiously looking down the envelope, she didn't notice the boy leave the door slightly ajar before he hurried down the hallway.

"I wonder what this is..." Jiyeon carefully took out the single piece of cardboard inside the envelope. The bright colours jumped out at her, letters had been cut out of magazines to form words which read,

'We got your friend, she's at the warehouse on _______ street, come alone and quickly... or else,' 

It was impossible to tell who the sender was as the letters had all been cut and stuck down but Jiyeon knew that she had to hurry. But there's no way out, she thought, looking around. Her eys caught sight of the open door and her eyes widened in surprise, the door was open?

Jiyeon pokes her head around the door to check the coast was clear - there was nobody in sight. She dashed down the corridor and turned the corner. 

It's strange, she thought, why is it so easy? 

Jiyeon was starting to get an uneasy feeling at the pit of her stomach but she knew that Eunjung, who was like a sister to her, was in danger and that she had to go and help her. Even if it didn't seem right somehow. 

Her heart pounding in her chest, Jiyeon continued to rush down the endless corridors, turning random corners and turns. Eventually she saw a snippet of bright sunlight through the gaps under a door at the far end of one of the passages and sprinted towards it, her lungs feeling as if they were going to burst from so much running. 

She pushed the doors open and she had to shield her eyes for a moment from the blinding sunlight before following the directions on the card. She looked for the right street and spotted it further down the road, she followed the sidewalk until she was standing in front of an old, abandoned warehouse. It looked dangerous with metal bars holding up some areas of the roof, holes in the walls and rubble everywhere. 

Jiyeon hesitated and took a second to get her breath back. 

She had to do this, Eunjung was in there. 

Taking one last deep breath she burst through the wooden, double doors. 

But it was empty. 

Jiyeon frantically searched the area with her eyes but she couldn't see another living soul in sight. 

She was completely alone. 

Or so she thought. 

"Hello Jiyeon. It looks like you're going to have to come with me." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark in there and her body kept bumping against hard objects, whether it was the floor or the body of the person carrying her, she couldn't tell. Jiyeon had ben forced inside a large sack and it had been tied up preventing her from escaping. Sh had struggled but it was like being in a big bubble that was impossible to break out of. 

Jiyeon didn't know how much time passed but after what seemed like ages, the sack that she was in was dumped on the floor and she felt someone tuging on the knot from the outside. 

When the knot was pulled free, Jiyeon crawled out of the opening and came face to face with several males in black suits that all looked as if they were in their early twenties or even less. Jiyeon blinked a couple of times before slowly standing up. She tried to unnoticeably look for an exit or escape route.

One of the males caught her eye as she was skimming the room, "there's no escape,"  Kai said smirking. 

"Why did you bring me here?" questioned Jiyeon. 

Kai laughed. "Didn't you come to save your friend?" 

He looked over at a door at the side that Jiyeon hadn't noticed until then because it was almost camourflaged with the walls. As if on cue the door burst open and a barely conscious Eunjung was roughly pushed in, she had a bruise on her cheek as well as her lip being bloody. Her hands were tied up tightly and she could see the purple and red outline the ropes had made on her wrists from rubbing against her skin. In some places the rope had dug in so much that the skin had cut open and blood ran down her arm. 

Eunjung saw me and her half closed eyes opened a bit wider, "J-Jiyeon?" she asked, her voice sounded weak and tired. 

She was half slumped in the arms of the person who had pushed her in. Jiyeon nodded at Eunjung and her eyes nearly teared up at how injured Eunjung looked, she looked like she could barely walk by herself and it had only been a few days although Jiyeon didn't know exactly as there was no way of measuring time in the room she had been locked in by Myungsoo. 

"You okay?" Jiyeon asked. 

The corner of Eunjung's lips bent slightly upwards in an attempt at a smile, "Yeah, I'm fine," she breathed tiredly. 

"What did you do to her?" demanded Jiyeon. 

"She wasn't behaving so we just taught her a few manners," Kai answered with an amused smile, "But we would eb more than glad to return her to you once you give me the documents." 

"What documents?" 

Kai's eyes scrunched up in anger, "You know what documents i'm talking about! I wouldn't lie to me if I were you or else your friend over there is going to pay." He looked towards Eunjung and his men started towards her as if to prove his point. 

Jiyeon panicked, "Fine! I'll give them to you!" She was confused but tried not to show it. What documents? Did he mean the one Myungsoo had taken back?

Tapping his foot, Kai looked at Jiyeon impatiently, "I'm waiting." 

"I would give it to you but I don't have it," Jiyeon whispered. 

"Liar!" he screamed. 

"Why would I lie?" 

Kai stopped and looked Jiyeon up and down, "that's true, but then where is it?" 

"Myungsoo has it," Jiyeon replied, looking Kai full in the eye to show that she wasn't lying. 

Kai growled, and gnashed his teeth, "Him." Then suddenly he smiled, a creepy smile that sent a shiver down Jiyeon's spine. 

"I have a mission for you. Bring me the documents."

"I'll give you three days. No more, no less." 

"If you fail," Kai pointed towards Eunjung who was now white as a sheet and looked close to passing out. 

"She dies." 


A/N: Sorry for not updating for a while~ I was busy with school :(

But I made it especially long (well hopefully it's long.. maybe not. I'm not good with long chapters :/) to make up for it

Thanks guys and hope you enjoyed the chapter ^^