The Untold Stories II

Most Wanted

Eunjung looked around for him, the boy that had been bothering her for the past few days. 

She puffed out her cheeks and folded her arms. 

"Why isn't that boy annoying me today?" Eunjung grumbled. It was true that she was lonely and maybe that boy had been right.She hadn't seen Jiyeon around here the past few days. 

What had been his name again... Baek-baek-

A hand tapped her shoulder. She turned around, it was Sunggyu. 

"Hey you," he ruffled her hair. Eunjung ignored him; he wasn't Baekhyun. 

Sunggyu forced a smile, he knew that the accident had caused Eunjung to be a bit blunt with her feelings, "Jiyeon said she's going to visit you later." 

Eunjung frowned, "She said that last week too." 

She had been mistaken. It was Jiyeon that had lied, not Baekhyun. 

A loud knock came from the door and Sunggyu went to open it, "Look, I think it's her at the door right now," he called back. Eunjung looked up in anticipation, she missed Jiyeon more than she let on. Of course, it was hard to tell with a girl that kept to herself most of the time and ignored you if you talked to her. 

The door opened, it wasn't Jiyeon. 

But Eunjung's eyes still sparkled with happiness, "Baekhyun!" 

Baekhyun looked bewildered; the last time that he had come Eunjung had been about to burst into tears because of him however right now she was sitting there smiling at him like they were long lost friends. 

"Hi Eunjung," he grinned, "Missed me?" 

Eunjung's smile disappeared, "No." 

Bacon tilted his hair to the side, a mischevious smile forming on his lips, "Hmm.. then I guess I'll go." He started walking back towards the door. Eunjung glanced to the side, checking if he really meant it. 

Baekhyun placed his hand on the door, "Bye-"

"Yes! Yes! I missed you!" Eunjung's bottom lip quivered at the thought of Baekhyun leaving without playing with her. 

He smiled and came to sit back down opposite Eunjung.

Just then, the door opened and Jiyeon strode in. 

"Eunjung!" She ran towards he girl on the floor and hugged her fiercely, "how have you been?" 

Eunjung pressed her lips together and glared at the ground. Jiyeon, noticing that Eunjung was upset with her, said apologetically, "I'm sorry I didn't come visit you, it's just been a bit busy with moving. Forgive me?" 

Eunjung gave it a little thought, "If you promise to come more often." 

Jiyeon promised and gave Eunjung a hug. 

Baekhyun coughed and tried not to look like he was intruding as he spoke, "So um... Eunjungah do you want me to go for a bit so you can talk to Jiyeon?" 

"No! Baekkie stay here," Eunjung protectively wraped her hands around his arm. 

Jiyeon laughed, she had been worried that Eunjung had been lonely but it seemed that she had already made a new friend. 

The three talked for a bit until Jiyeon looked at the clock and realised that she was late. 

"Sorry Eunjung but it looks like I'll have to go," Jiyeon said as she stood up. 

Eunjung clung on to Jiyeon's leg and shook her head, "No, Jiyeonnie can't go." 

"\I'll come back soon," Jiyeon tried to free her leg but Eunjung was holding on too tightly. 

Baekhyun gently placed his hand on Eunjung, "Come on, I'll play with you Eunjung." He slowly unravelled her arms and legs from Jiyeon's leg. Although Eunjung's looked reluctant, she let him pull her away.

Jiyeon made one last promise that she would come back to visit soon before heading towards the door. She hoped Eunjugn wouldn't get too lonely.

However, when she glanced back she saw that Eunjung was already giggling and playing with Baekhyun. 

I guess I won't have to worry so much anymore, Jiyeon thought. 

And with that, she left with the image of the happy two people still in mind. 

~~~~

Am I in heaven?

That was Sehun's first thought. 

Urgh, is that gum on my shoe? -was his second. 

"Are you okay?" the voice asked again. 

Sehun looked up at the direction the angelic voice had come from.

There, standing over him with an umbrella in hand stood a beautiful, young woman. Her umbrella was sheltering the dorrway so that the rain couldn't slip through and soak him even more. 

"I-" Sehun shivered. Worry creased the girl's forehead, "You look sick," She knelt down and helped the shaking Sehun to his feet, "You better come inside." 

She hurriedly placed the key in the lock on the door behind him and ushered him inside. Numbly, he realised that he had been sitting in front of her house. 

Sehun had been placed on the couch and a warm tea had been brewed and poured in a cup and given o him. As he drank, he felt his body warming up and his fever had mostly gone. 

The girl waited until his complexion had returned to normal before questioning him. 

Are you okay?

Who was he? 

Did he need to go to the hospital?

Sehun answered the best he could but the girl's warm brown eyes that focused so intently on what he was saying distracted him. 

He realised that his voice had trailed away in the middle of a sentence for the third time. 

"Are you sureyou're okay? You look a bit dazed," the girl poured out another cup of warm tea for Sehun, anxiety in her eyes. 

"No I'm okay, it's just... you're really pretty," Sehun blurted out.

The girl froze and Sehun blushed at what he had just said. 

"Um.. thanks, I guess," the girl's own cheeks had turned a deep red. She turned so that she could hide her embarrassment. 

"C-can you stand?" the girl asked and she rushed over to aid him as he tried. Their hands brushed against each other and they both blushed, he looked at her and she looked at him. Sehun was about to lean in when his legs wobbled and gave way, he collapsed onto the couch. 

The girl looked down awkwardly, "You can stay here tonight if you want and I-" 

"No it's okay, I can walk. Thanks for helping me, " Sehun got up, gave the girl a small smile and even though his legs felt like jelly he forced himself to lift one foot after another and walk towards the door. He didn't want to give this girl more trouble an anyway it would be awkward staying at someone's house especially since he didn't really know this girl. But somehow, even though they were compleet strangers he couldn't make himself leave and cut their relationship just like that. 

"Can I have your number?" Sehun asked, "I want to repay you for your kindness and treat you to dinner sometime." 

"Uh.. sure," the girl scrambled for a piece of paper and a pen. She scribbled a line of numbers onto the sheet and handed it to Sehun. 

Sehun safely tucked the sheet into his pocket, he took another step forward before stopping abruptly. 

"I forgot to ask, what's your name?"

He watched the girl in the reflection of the small window on the door. The way the girl nervously fiddled with her clothes and her eyes, the chocolate brown eyes that gave her emotions away like an open book. So much different from Sehun who ahad always hkept a mask on, refused to let anyone see what lay behind it; a terrified little boy who was afraid to face the world. 

"It's Minkyung," 

A flare of anger rose up in him. That name brought up so many memories, all of them bad. It was a cursed name. His mother's. His mother who had abandoned him and left him to face the cruel world alone. 

Then the anger died down. 

This girl wasn't his mother. 

No. 

Sehun smiled. He was determined to now to change what thougths arose in him when he heard that name. And he hoped that maybe, just maybe that name would only bring good memories from now on. It was only now because of this girl that he saw a few possibilities opening up to him in the future ahead. 

"So Minkyung, how about we meet in the coffe shop down the road for lunch tomorrow?" 

He watched again as the girl's face broke into a smile.

"I would love to." 


A/N: Okay guys I guess this fics finally over :)

I've had a lot of fun with this fic and I hope you guys had fun too reading it.

The poll results show that a lot of you (55 the last time I checked) wants me to create a Kaiyeon fic. I guess I will since so many of you guys want me too but it probably won't be a long one since I'm quite busy at the moment so about 10 chaptersat the most (unless I get carried away again). 

I will post the link to the Kaiyeon fic here once I post the story up so make sure to look out for it :D I might also do a Myungyeon oneshot if I get the chance so look out for that as well.

Thanks for supporting this fic guys even though I was sometimes a bit slow with the updates

I love you all <3 

drop me an upvte if you enjoyed this fic :)